How much time would it take to get me a preview copy???
    I should have it ready for you and my existing beta testers in about 10-15 min. that good for you?
    05-17-09 10:08 PM
    I should have it ready for you and my existing beta testers in about 10-15 min. that good for you?
    10-15mins sounds great. I gotta do the three S's anyways(****, Shower & Shave). See you in about 15min.
    05-17-09 10:15 PM
    beta testers check your PM's!
    05-17-09 10:29 PM
    beta testers check your PM's!
    How dose it look guys?

Any hint on what the locations are?
    05-17-09 11:04 PM
    stick figures eh?
    05-17-09 11:10 PM
    How dose it look guys?

Any hint on what the locations are?

check your email, you should have gotten it by now
    05-17-09 11:11 PM
    check your email, you should have gotten it by now
    Thanks Mike.
    05-17-09 11:14 PM
    Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in. This came out better than anyone could imagine. Mike is the man. We should start a contest to see who can capture their screen with the position and location and post a picture of it. First one to get every possible combination wins!!! I got a head start.
    05-17-09 11:41 PM
    Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in. This came out better than anyone could imagine. Mike is the man. We should start a contest to see who can capture their screen with the position and location and post a picture of it. First one to get every possible combination wins!!! I got a head start.

LOL Great idea!!!!!

and WOW we much me watching the exact same thing, and i guess since i am watching it time shifted on my dvr, michael had just got done saying that line when i read your post, holy crap that was freaky!
    05-17-09 11:53 PM
    wait how come i dont see the link to d/l the positions dice?? is it out yet?? im happy with my first set btw!! cant wait for this set too!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 12:15 AM
    wait how come i dont see the link to d/l the positions dice?? is it out yet?? im happy with my first set btw!! cant wait for this set too!!!!!!!

no its not out yet, we (me and my testers) are in the process of testing the new version, once it passes testing, it will be released, i will post intructions on how to get it.
    05-18-09 12:43 AM
    Now get to work on the bold version...lol

05-18-09 04:50 AM
    Now get to work on the bold version...lol

LOL well this does open the door for me to spend all my time on the bold version

I am tired so i am probably going to release the update later today, i dont want to rush it.
    05-18-09 04:53 AM
    what does everyone think of a 2nd dice set using the positions die, so there would be a positions die and a location die as there is now, and then a positions die (the same one) but with a 2nd die. i was thinking of a die that has things like "loud", "fast", "hands tied", etc, you get the idea. what do you all think? ideas for words?
    05-18-09 05:50 AM
    what does everyone think of a 2nd dice set using the positions die, so there would be a positions die and a location die as there is now, and then a positions die (the same one) but with a 2nd die. i was thinking of a die that has things like "loud", "fast", "hands tied", etc, you get the idea. what do you all think? ideas for words?
    Wow, while that sounds great, I don't know if I could get the wife to get into the hands tied, etc.

To my surprise, she liked and used the "X" dice and loved it. I even told her about the positions/location set due out. Of course I think we would have to send the kids to grandmothers house for the night to use it.
    05-18-09 06:15 AM
    thats a great idea mike! i like where this thread is going :-)

05-18-09 06:23 AM
    Wait where are the x rated lol

Edit: Nevermind. Haha my mistake
    Last edited by Seven1Six; 05-18-09 at 06:57 AM.
    05-18-09 06:53 AM
    It might be cool if you could make an option for all three. Positions, location, and fast etc. Or other combinations. Just a thought.

05-18-09 07:04 AM
    Im not rushing for you the bold release, just excited. get some rest! And just let us know when its out for the bold and where i can go to get it!
    05-18-09 07:49 AM
    I gotta get this for my Curve 8320! Please let me know if you come up with a version for the Curve
    05-18-09 09:54 AM
    I would suggest to make a simple pair of dice that has a male in a certain position and a female in a postion. Then the couple would have to comply!
    05-18-09 10:46 AM

Absolutely! Your new ideas are great. Loud, fast, hands tied, blindfolded, etc...! My wife would never go for hands tied, but if that's what my BB storm says, then she would be obligated! You should also make a die for foods. Chocolate syrup, Kahlua, Whipped cream, etc...
    05-18-09 11:31 AM
    Absolutely! Your new ideas are great. Loud, fast, hands tied, blindfolded, etc...! My wife would never go for hands tied, but if that's what my BB storm says, then she would be obligated! You should also make a die for foods. Chocolate syrup, Kahlua, Whipped cream, etc...
    Foods is a good idea.

05-18-09 12:08 PM
    I'm checking on this post DAILY awaiting a Curve version.....Summer is approaching I need this ASAP!LOL
    05-18-09 12:32 PM
    Hey Mike. Great work on the positions dice. My night went into over time, as in I was late for work this morning. Thanks again.

05-18-09 02:15 PM
309 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD