mike congrats on making the front page (cant wait for the positions die lol)
    05-15-09 07:33 AM
    damn mobihand!!! LOL, if you dont get it in a bit, pm me your device pin and i will check it out.

mike
    Just PM'd you.

Thanks Claude

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 08:12 AM
    This looks soooooo good.I'm bookmarking this and waiting for a curve version to hopefully drop. But I sent the link to my friend to look at for her storm.
    05-15-09 08:34 AM
    How can I buy this?

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=yDpS1ztl

Do i go on this link above, secure check out, put my card info in and thats it?

Also, do you have to download through the computer...or can I install it right away on the phone
    05-15-09 02:07 PM
    Looks very good for this weekend, i am hoping for you all to have it for saturday night. Updates take a lot less time then releases, cause i dont have to write all the decscriptions and instructions, etc lol
    I see the teaser. Very well done. I can't wait to try it out. This looks very intesresting! Thanks. Keep up the good work!
    05-15-09 02:26 PM
    Mike any clue as to when the Bold version will be out?
    05-15-09 02:43 PM
    the coupon code should be working, its unlimited and lasts till next monday... its probably mobihand, i will check it out.
    Hey Mike I'm trying to purchase and I have been for the past 2 days using the coupon code you provided. I get invalid coupon code :[
    05-15-09 03:40 PM
    Can you make one to be used by yourself? I like to flip the script on myself every now and then.
    05-15-09 04:02 PM
    Can you make one to be used by yourself? I like to flip the script on myself every now and then.
    LMAO!!!

10 char
    05-16-09 01:08 AM
    Hey Mike I'm trying to purchase and I have been for the past 2 days using the coupon code you provided. I get invalid coupon code :[
    try directly from mobihand.com, that usually solves the issue. i dont know why there is issues with coupons from the crackberry store sometimes. you are trying from the from device store i assume?
    05-16-09 01:09 AM
    Mike any clue as to when the Bold version will be out?
    probably next week sometime would be my guess, i want to get it out asap to keep excitement up. i wish i had a bold or 8900 to test on, anyone have one to sell for cheap

Alright people, first weekend night with sexy dice out! give us your awesome stories!
    05-16-09 01:11 AM
    How can I buy this?

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=yDpS1ztl

Do i go on this link above, secure check out, put my card info in and thats it?

Also, do you have to download through the computer...or can I install it right away on the phone

well you also need to put your device pin in with your check out info. when you are done it will email you the download link and the key you need. its pretty simple.

mike
    05-16-09 05:11 AM
    probably next week sometime would be my guess, i want to get it out asap to keep excitement up. i wish i had a bold or 8900 to test on, anyone have one to sell for cheap

Alright people, first weekend night with sexy dice out! give us your awesome stories!
    If you need a beta tester for the Bold platform let me know... I'm running an ATT Bold with .247 software.
    05-16-09 07:36 AM
    Mike just downloaded the Sexy Dice and it's great.

Can't wait for the update.
    05-16-09 02:31 PM
    OK, I bought it about an hour ago, was sure to include my PIN and I haven't received anything after the initial your order is pending email.

I tried to PM you Mike, but Crackberry says I am too much of a noob to PM. Ugh... 1 post closer I guess.

Anyway, I really want this for tonight. I'm going to a graduation party where I know it will be a hit. Might even be able to sell a few copies for ya if I have it to show people.
    05-16-09 02:48 PM
    I got your PM Mike, but I am still not allowed ot reply because of my post count. I will throw up a couple BS posts so I can get reply to you.
    05-16-09 04:07 PM
    Yeah, I am cheating the system.
    05-16-09 04:08 PM
    Hooray! My 10th post. Reply coming your way Mike!
    05-16-09 04:09 PM
    Are the new dice coming out today? I was hoping to try them out tonight. Great app by the way.

05-16-09 06:53 PM
    Are the new dice coming out today? I was hoping to try them out tonight. Great app by the way.

ill second that....whats the dilly mike u know us married/live ins only get it on saturdays lol
    05-16-09 07:20 PM
    ill second that....whats the dilly mike u know us married/live ins only get it on saturdays lol
    Yeah, more like every other Saturday.

05-16-09 07:55 PM
    Yeah, more like every other Saturday.

LOL! Yeah i am working on them, maybe i can work out a late night release if you guys are still up. BUT if it requires testing of any new code, then i might just let a few of you have it to test then release it tomorrow.
    05-17-09 12:05 AM
    Hooray! My 10th post. Reply coming your way Mike!
    sorry i should have given you my email doh! i just got home, checking your pm now!
    05-17-09 12:06 AM
    LOL! Yeah i am working on them, maybe i can work out a late night release if you guys are still up. BUT if it requires testing of any new code, then i might just let a few of you have it to test then release it tomorrow.
    I will test if you want me to. I will be hanging around tonight.

05-17-09 12:43 AM
    you will be first to get it, dont worry.
    05-17-09 12:48 AM
309 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD