Are you always typing the same sms message and wish you can just select a pre-defined message and send it? Now you can with SendIt. A simple and intuitive way of sending sms from the Address Book, Call Log and Messages application.

Sending a sms is way easier with SendIt. Highlight the contact in the Addressbook and then select the SendIt SMS from the menu and a popup screen will be displayed will all your pre-defined messages to select from.

You can use SendIt in the AddressBook, Messages and CallLog applications. You can even select a email address from the Contacts or Messages application and send a sms.

There is problem on the Tour with the CallLog application. You can not send from this app. This is a bug in the Tour OS.

Note: Permissions must be set to all ALLOW in the Options->Advanced Options->Applications app for SendIt.

Storm Users: You need to disable compatibility mode in the Options app for SendIt

Download trial or purchase at CB AppStore CrackBerryAppStore.com
    Last edited by Smiley88; 05-02-10 at 11:06 PM.
    08-27-09 12:32 PM
    Looks promising.

If I am viewing a text message from someone is there an option to "reply with SendIt" or do I really need to nav all the way back to the phone book to start over?
    08-27-09 01:06 PM
    Or, you can use auto text for free. Ex: omw= On my way, be there in 5 minutes.
    08-27-09 01:39 PM
    Looks promising.

If I am viewing a text message from someone is there an option to "reply with SendIt" or do I really need to nav all the way back to the phone book to start over?
    yes. when you read a sms or email you can select "SendIT SMS" from the menu.
    08-27-09 01:53 PM
    Or, you can use auto text for free. Ex: omw= On my way, be there in 5 minutes.
    dont think they are the same.

SendIt let you send a complete predefined sms without you manually typing the msg or doing anything after you select the msg to send.
    08-27-09 01:57 PM
    I'm grabbing the demo now...
    08-27-09 02:42 PM
    Tested this yesterday, works perfectly! not really the same as auto text, as with autotext you still have to type, this removes any typing needed at all, for my curve its all handled with the trackball. Highly reccomnded for those constantly typing the same message all the time.
    08-27-09 04:05 PM
    Here is the beta version that works with OS5.0

1 install OTA http://www.toysoft.ca/beta/SendIt.jad

2 reset all permissions to allow in the Options for SendIt.

3 if you have a storm then disable compatibility in the Options app for SendIt

let me know if you have any problems on OS5
    05-02-10 11:05 PM
    Here is the beta version that works with OS5.0

1 install OTA http://www.toysoft.ca/beta/SendIt.jad

2 reset all permissions to allow in the Options for SendIt.

3 if you have a storm then disable compatibility in the Options app for SendIt

let me know if you have any problems on OS5
    Does this work with tour os 5.0 or there are still bugs?thanks.
    05-02-10 11:16 PM
    I like the idea of this app.

Is there a way to make it so we can use send it if we get a phone call while on the phone. such as if we hit ignore, a box would pop up saying would you like to use sendit.
    05-03-10 07:57 AM
    I like the idea of this app.

Is there a way to make it so we can use send it if we get a phone call while on the phone. such as if we hit ignore, a box would pop up saying would you like to use sendit.
    Yes. we have an app for that.

It's call CallTools. You can get a the beta here http://www.toysoft.ca/beta/CallTools.jad

install callTools and then set all permissions to allow in the Options app.

calltools includes CallNotes for taking a note after each call and NotNow which sends a friendly sms to the ignored caller.

pls let me know if you have any problems with CallTools.
    05-03-10 10:52 AM
    Yes. we have an app for that.

It's call CallTools. You can get a the beta here http://www.toysoft.ca/beta/CallTools.jad

install callTools and then set all permissions to allow in the Options app.

calltools includes CallNotes for taking a note after each call and NotNow which sends a friendly sms to the ignored caller.

pls let me know if you have any problems with CallTools.
    Hello, tried the calltools, and works, even though your website says it is not compatible with OS 5.0.

What I wanted was it to be able send a quick text while I was on the phone. I hit ignore and a box pops up to send a quick text. What it does now is it will only do this if I am not on the phone when I get the call, wont work on call waiting calls.

Is there a way to do this?
    05-04-10 01:42 AM
    Hello, tried the calltools, and works, even though your website says it is not compatible with OS 5.0.

What I wanted was it to be able send a quick text while I was on the phone. I hit ignore and a box pops up to send a quick text. What it does now is it will only do this if I am not on the phone when I get the call, wont work on call waiting calls.

Is there a way to do this?
    NotNow on our site is a separate product. We have combined callnotes and notnow into CallTools .

You want to send a sms while you are on a call?
    05-04-10 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD