I can't reproduce this resume bug. Can anyone that is experiencing this give me some more details?
    07-31-09 07:13 PM
    This is a nice app. Very responsive. I recommend.
    08-01-09 10:21 AM
    I can't reproduce this resume bug. Can anyone that is experiencing this give me some more details?
    Sorry Leigh I didn't even see this post last night. I tried loading a pre-made playlist that was within a folder of mp3s. The folder being a single album. I never tried with other playlists but I presume it will be the same, based on the other person having this problem. I haven't tried making a playlist, solely because a playlist is a playlist I guess. Plus it nearly freezes the game up.

If you download music, specifically albums (which is all I do), try to load a playlist included in the rip you downloaded. Let me know if you still can't get the bug to happen and I'll try loading more album playlists and also making a playlist of my own and loading that. Hope this helps!
    08-01-09 12:04 PM
    There is a new version up that fixes the problem. Thanks to joski for helping me find it.
    08-03-09 10:30 AM
    I just scored 44000 on track 1 but it says failed to connect when submitting online. Every other web page works and I can even see the high scores, just can't submit. Any reason why?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 11:13 PM
    I just scored 44000 on track 1 but it says failed to connect when submitting online. Every other web page works and I can even see the high scores, just can't submit. Any reason why?

Nice score, how fast were you going? First if there is a problem, you won't lose your high score. It could just be a connection issue and maybe try again in a different location with a better signal strength. If you don't feel this is the problem then could you answer a couple of questions:

1) Have you ever been able to submit a high score?
    2) What is the name of the high score you are trying to submit?
    3) Are you using a non-english character set? It shouldn't be a problem but it could help me pin point the problem.
    08-04-09 08:54 AM
    I got it Lone.
    But now I downloaded the new version 1.1.2 and it says error app trying to access a secure api.

08-04-09 05:13 PM
    Yeah. My bad. I didn't sign it. It's fixed now though. Sorry for the mistake.
    08-04-09 05:16 PM
    But now I downloaded the new version 1.1.2 and it says error app trying to access a secure api.

I'm having the same problem, great game though (when its working ;-) )
    08-04-09 05:16 PM
    Got it working lone, good stuff.

On the 44,000 game, I was going 86 MPH before crashing.

08-04-09 06:10 PM
    I downloaded this earlier today, and am hooked. It reminds me of the early 90's, when DOS games reigned supreme. Considering the device limitations, this game is awesome and does some things seldom seen on the Storm. A much deeper accelerometer game than Flight Path, especially with some AC/DC cranking in the background.

(Nice job on the simultaneous music/sound effects - I thought the Storm couldn't do that!)
    08-22-09 07:25 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD