is there any possible way that a Breathalyzer app can be created?? just wondering if that if physically possible???
    02-16-09 12:18 PM
    There is no alcohol sensor in a BlackBerry.

It might be possible to create one, but the sensor and mouthpiece assembly with Bluetooth might be possible. Practical?
    02-16-09 12:33 PM
    is there any possible way that a Breathalyzer app can be created?? just wondering if that if physically possible???
    LOL, what a request. I would develop it if I wouldn't be busy with the Time-Traveler-Application!! ;-)
    02-16-09 03:49 PM

It might be possible to create one, but the sensor and mouthpiece assembly with Bluetooth might be possible. Practical?
    Yeah, no matter what the assembly is for, it wouldn't be too practical.
    02-16-09 03:52 PM
    LOL, what a request. I would develop it if I wouldn't be busy with the Time-Traveler-Application!! ;-)
    LMAO....

This should be in the storm thread by the way.
    02-16-09 03:52 PM
    It's a legitimate question. The iPhone has one.

To the OP, like the iPhone, this app would require additional hardware the Storm does not have, so in addition to developing the software, hardware would need to be developed as well. This raises the development barrier considerably.
    02-16-09 03:53 PM
    I wonder how hard a simple bluetooth alcohol sensor would be.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 03:57 PM
    It's a legitimate question. The iPhone has one.

Yea right.

Could you build a little hand-eye coordination/acceleration test that would be sensitive enough to fail a drunk?

Better not plan on using it in court.

Honest Judge, I passed the iPhone driving test....
    02-16-09 04:31 PM
    IMO, if you need to blow into your phone to see if you're too drunk to drive...YOUR TOO DRUNK TO DRIVE.
    02-16-09 05:55 PM
    IMO, if you need to blow into your phone to see if you're too drunk to drive...YOUR TOO DRUNK TO DRIVE.
    I definitely second this.
    02-19-09 11:11 AM
    Can anyone tell me where I can get the appleberry theme from
    02-21-09 01:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD