OK, I was wondering if there is an App that is like a chat room out there somewhere??? Im on my phone all day with work. Sometimes I get bored after I browse the internet and burn time. Most of my friends are busy and arent around their phones so it's not like I text people all day like alot of other people...

Is there an app where you can log on and go into chat rooms about cars, sports, politics etc??? I think the "where wall" on WHERE is pretty cool in a sense because you can talk to people all over the country on your phone... I sent a email for them to make something like that with that option...

Is there an APP like this? If not who could make one? Is it possible? The "Where Wall" may be on to something... interactive chat rooms would be pretty cool???

Anyone know of anything out there?
    03-06-09 06:23 PM
    anyone? anything?
    03-06-09 06:38 PM
    Bump for you because this would be good. I'm a night securit guard and that would give me something else to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 05:52 AM
    You can try:

airG

MocoSpace | Free mobile chat, pics and friends

03-07-09 06:03 AM
    Search the 3rd party app forum for "utairc". I would link you but currently mobile. Its a internet relay chat client that you can use to connect to servers and join chat channels. You need to do legwork in terms of googling or searching for channels but this software will let you chat. Popular networks are EFnet, Undernet and channel examples are sports and chat. With some searching I am Sure you will find something you like

03-07-09 07:44 AM
    I tried the utairic OTA and I keep getting errors???

Man I really think whoever would develop a app like this would make some $$$ I would pay for a app like that.
    03-07-09 08:42 AM
    MOCO looks cool but I cant figure out how to type in the rooms?
    03-07-09 08:54 AM
    i'm not sure if those wap chat sites will work on a storm...you just have to experiment and see.
    03-07-09 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD