We have just put out what is far and away our best and most useful app to date: Radio Saver!

Check it out now for only $2.99--way cheaper than an extra battery! Radio Saver | Extend Your Battery Life - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software (CB link coming soon when it comes online..)

Greatly extend your battery life with Radio Saver! Do you live, work, or play in an area with bad service? Ever see how quickly having bad service can kill your battery? Let Radio Saver intelligently manage your radio for you saving battery in the process.

The radio takes up the most battery by far on all Blackberries, and turning it off will drastically increase battery life. Radio Saver works by monitoring your signal level, and turning off the radio when the signal gets too low. It then intelligently checks periodically if signal has returned and leaves the radio on when it does, meaning you don't miss your calls or emails.

Radio Saver is fully customizable to your needs, and includes two presents for common situations.

Unlike other similar products, Radio Saver is the only app to intelligently monitor your service and automatically handle turning your radio off and on for you--no need for preset timers which cause you to miss calls and emails even when you are in areas of full service!

NOTE: If you always have full service, Radio Saver will not help your battery life, as it will never be able to turn your radio off to save power. The longer the radio is off, the greater the power savings, so those in poor coverage areas will experience the greatest gain in battery life.

- Intelligently monitors signal and turns radio off in areas of poor coverage to save battery
    - Fully customizable--every setting can be user configured to perfectly match your needs
    - Two preset settings for common situations
    - Works on OS 4.3 and up!
    - Incredibly small memory footprint!

Check it out now! Radio Saver | Extend Your Battery Life - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

Last edited by EpicDraws; 08-05-09 at 03:47 AM.
    08-05-09 12:15 AM
    The first 10 people to use the coupon MORELIFE will get it free! Enjoy and please post a review if you get a free copy!
    08-05-09 12:29 AM
    • Automatically call back when a call is dropped
    • Intelligently decide whether to call back or not based on service
    • Configurable timer for when to call back (0-10 seconds)
    • Compatible with OS 4.3 and up!
    • Incredibly small memory footprint!
    Wrong description?
    08-05-09 01:28 AM
    Worked for me. I said We cannot apply the code to an already discounted product. However, we have given you the lowest available price.

Is it suppose to connect to WiFi automatically?
    08-05-09 01:34 AM
    Yeah same issue. It says special price of $2.99 but when you apply the code it ups to $4.99.
    08-05-09 01:47 AM
    I just picked it up. Will do a review whenever I get a chance to try it out and actually use it.
    08-05-09 01:57 AM
    Did you get a free copy or did you purchase it? If you got it free could you enlighten us as to how you got it to work.
    08-05-09 02:38 AM
    Wrong description?
    Thanks, fixed that!
    08-05-09 03:47 AM
    great app and it's free! Definitely works well. you can tell the radio signal getting lower or higher. Will do a complete review in a few days. Thanks.
    08-05-09 08:23 AM
    heres my little review

been using it for the last week in my home with VERY spotty service and of course the airave is on the opposite side of the house so my parents can use it... but in my room where i spend the majority of my time i have very spotty service. the app has done wonders to my battery. at first i was very skeptical so i ran the phone without it for 2 days monitoring the battery usage with metterberry. then i threw the app on there and started monitoring again. sure enough over the next 2 or 3 days i was seeing an average of 10-15% increase a day (based on usage its very hard to keep that 100% consistent. )

i am using a custom setting.
    threshold is 115
    for at least 30 sec
    leave off for 2 min
    check again after 30 sec

i absolutely love the app when i spend time in my room. the app works just as advertised and please be advised this app is ONLY for people with SPOTTY or NO Coverage the app will NOT improve people with great signal all the time.

if you have any questions id be happy to answer them
    08-05-09 10:24 AM
    App works like a charm

I think it is definitely worth $2.99 if it saves 10-15% battery life for weak signal areas.
    08-05-09 11:03 AM
    Hi, I've been using this apps for a week now on my 8900, it works fine but there's this one thing that I'm not very happy about. Everytime the Radio Saver turns the radio back on, it turn on my Wifi connection too. Is this by design or a bug ?
    08-19-09 04:03 AM
    I'm kinda confused here with the settings. What does it mean by "for atleast 15 seconds" and "Leave it off for"

Like Wont it just turn off the radio when the signal is weak and turn it on when its not? What is the point of the other two options?
    09-05-09 09:32 PM
    I'm kinda confused here with the settings. What does it mean by "for atleast 15 seconds" and "Leave it off for"

Like Wont it just turn off the radio when the signal is weak and turn it on when its not? What is the point of the other two options?
    The point is sometimes the signal jumps around and you dont want it to turn off when it just momentarily jumps down. So you say make sure the signal is bad for at least 15 seconds before I turn it off.
    09-07-09 03:20 AM
    Hi, I've been using this apps for a week now on my 8900, it works fine but there's this one thing that I'm not very happy about. Everytime the Radio Saver turns the radio back on, it turn on my Wifi connection too. Is this by design or a bug ?
    I have installed it on my Bold. It works like a charm. However, as you said, WIFI would come on as well, which is annoying & sadly, a waist of battery. Can you make it optional? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 05:39 AM
    so today i was on the subway (underground) and I had radiosaver working in the background but it didnt turn off my radio. Like when i clicked on "manage connections" it still had my network carrier and wasnt turned to off.

I am really confused with this app and was wondering why this is happening and can someone explain to me what are perfect settings
    09-08-09 03:28 PM
    Does Radio Saver take more battery power if you have it on "just in case" you go into an area with spotty service, and is it a bad idea to leave it on all the time? I work in a building where there is service in some areas and none in others, and I'd like to just have it on all the time so that I don't have to think about turning it on or off.
    11-12-09 05:47 PM
    I am posting here because I seem to be having trouble creating a ticket on the website. Also I have yet to receive a reply from an email sent one week ago. Currently the program seems to function how I program it even after battery pull. However the options in the program appear to default with every battery pull. Is there a way to get the options in the app to show that they are still correctly set after a battery pull? Thanks in advance.

12-13-09 07:52 AM
    need more reviews
    12-13-09 08:55 AM
    Often my Radio Saver won't turn radio back on. Cannot disable the program without battery pull. Numerous emails have gone unanswered.
    Naturally, I paid for the program.
    Why is it free programs always work well?
    04-06-10 03:23 PM
    The wifi thing is kind of annoying. Other than that, the app works fairly well. I would like the option to keep wifi off. I would also like the more options in customizing. For example to be able to set it to turn the radio off, if the signal drops for 10 seconds. and for it to turn back on after 30 seconds.
    04-06-10 07:59 PM
    Would love to review
    Would need a copy first lol; a trial would be good.

04-06-10 08:17 PM
    Often my Radio Saver won't turn radio back on. Cannot disable the program without battery pull. Numerous emails have gone unanswered.
    Naturally, I paid for the program.
    Why is it free programs always work well?
    Well as you can tell to the lack of reply I received from my post that the support is just not there. I also emailed them many times and never received a reply back. The only replies this company will do is for whatever new product that is currently being released. Finally in my frustration I posted in the thread for his newest application that he was selling. That got a very quick reply from him that said to send him a pm. The issues I have with the settings never saving he said not to worry about because right after they were finished fixing the bugs out of the one that was just released, they were going to completely rebuild this one next. That was many moons ago my friend. Just like some other companies that have gone this way also here recently in the blackberry application business, don't expect anything once they have your money. My only suggestion is that hopefully you purchased through Mobihand and not app world. And you should probably ask for a refund before time runs out.

04-07-10 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD