Introducing our latest, Quick Phrases.

Tired of always typing the same thing?

BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store

Quick Phrases allows you to define an unlimited number of categories and an unlimited number of messages for each category. Add things like:

• greetings ("To whom it may concern:")
    • closings ("I appreciate your time, and look forward to your response.")
    • signatures ("Joe Smith, [email protected]")
    • quick messages ("I am running a bit late, but I am on the way.")

The possibilities are endless since you can add whatever you want!

Imagine how much time and frustration you can save by not having to type the same phrases in your day to day emails.

Last edited by EpicDraws; 05-08-09 at 03:40 AM. Reason: adding cb link
    04-25-09 11:54 PM
    where can one pick this up? And how much does it cost?
    04-25-09 11:57 PM
    It is $0.99 and available at my site, which you can find through my sig.
    04-26-09 12:01 AM
    Can't this be accomplished with the AutoText function? ..for free?
    04-26-09 12:02 AM
    Can't this be accomplished with the AutoText function? ..for free?
    hmmm.... yeah i think you're right actually....
    04-26-09 12:03 AM
    This is a much more advanced version than AutoText.

AutoText allows you to sub out words for other words. I suppose it would be possible to hack it to use these full phrases, but I don't think the hassle is worth $0.99.

This app allows you to define categories, and also shows you the phrases so you dont have to remember cryptic little shortcuts.

I find this app to be much easier to use, and in fact use it to reply to most common questions I get at my site. I realized others would likely find it useful so I polished it a bit and here we are!
    04-26-09 12:05 AM
    Alright, fair enough. I'm sure some will find it useful.
    04-26-09 12:06 AM
    Thanks, you should give it a try, I think you will find it quite nice! :-)
    04-26-09 12:07 AM
    Any free trial available?
    04-26-09 12:09 AM
    There is currently no trial. It takes quite a bit of extra work to offer trials, and I instead focus that effort on making better apps and always support everyone who buys my apps, as well as provide free updates and fixes forever.
    04-26-09 12:19 AM
    Is the app accessible only when composing email? How about in the various messenger, browser and other apps (for frequently used text, like name/address for registration, forum username/password, etc.)?
    04-26-09 12:27 AM
    Right now it is only in email. I am working towards expanding it to all messengers, but that is easier said than done. All updates will be free when I get it to work with more messengers.
    04-26-09 12:30 AM
    Not bad had a few of your apps and they are worth the money.
    04-26-09 02:29 AM
    Not bad had a few of your apps and they are worth the money.
    Love hearing things like that! Thanks for your support.
    04-26-09 02:31 AM
    I have downloaded and installed Quick Phrases twice on my Blackberry Storm, and I still get an error message when I try to load it. What gives?
    04-27-09 01:08 PM
    No offense, but we need some GOOD applications. I appreciate your work dude, but this is completely useless.
    04-27-09 01:25 PM
    I have downloaded and installed Quick Phrases twice on my Blackberry Storm, and I still get an error message when I try to load it. What gives?
    Sent you an email and made a quick fix to get it running for everyone!
    04-27-09 09:53 PM
    No offense, but we need some GOOD applications. I appreciate your work dude, but this is completely useless.
    I created this app for myself since I found it so useful, so I disagree. When I get the tons of email I do, often I can respond with the same thing. This app makes it super easy to send those responses and I dont have to waste my time entering it in.

Maybe you dont find it useful because you dont send many emails, or dont run any kind of business, but then, this app just isnt for you... =\

As for "good" apps, go check out BlackBerry - BlackBerry Developer Zone and lets see some =)
    04-27-09 09:55 PM
    That's kinda harsh. YOU may find it doesn't fit your needs, but I bet many people disagree.
    As for the developer..I would love this app if it was extended to include SMS. I use SMS tons more than email and would find this app quite useful for that purpose.
    04-28-09 05:42 AM
    Hey epic just wondering if you found the reason callblock resets its options after a battery pull? Or if you are even going to update it anymore.
    04-28-09 08:21 AM
    waiting for the text with ota.. this seems like something i would use.

i will be back :}
    04-28-09 09:09 AM
    email sent to you....
    04-28-09 09:18 AM
    I'd really love this app if I could use it in the Browser too. As someone else mentioned, for storing email/login phrases so I don't have to retype everytime I visit a forum, etc.

I'd happily pay more than .99 if this capability was included!
    04-28-09 02:06 PM
    So I gather you pop up the quick phrases window,select a phrase, then the BB menu to add the phrase to your email?

How long till SMS is supported?

Can you add a function to sort phrases under a catagory in a future release?
    04-28-09 02:15 PM
    categories already included...
    04-28-09 02:18 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD