the image editing software I have is kinda limited on the effect I put on the dots, doesn't really seem to work on dots much bigger than in the pic I already posted, and if I try to just make it bigger they look like crap, so I seem to be unable to come up with a high res version.

had another idea if you're bored, some sort of score at the end of a round. Some possible scoring factors
    - you get more points if to win you hit the colors in sequence, dark blue -> light blue -> green -> yellow -> red -> pink. Or reverse.
    - On a win, when you get down to just two colors, if you have a lot of the other color left to fill you get more points, and few points if before your last move you have only one last square left. Like if the field is all red except for one single yellow square, hitting yellow to win gets you a few points, but if the filed is mostly red except for a dozen yellow squares, hitting yellow to win gets you more points.
    - higher score for finishing in fewer moves
    - a negative score for losing, with a not so negative score if you had only a few leftover squares, much more negative if you had a lot left.
    - If you don't want to drop the coin to get the app signing magic from RIM so that you can save the score, maybe there's a way to just keep a running score for the session, carry from one game to the next, evaporates when you exit the app, even if you don't store it as a file somewhere.
    08-09-09 07:35 PM
    Wow somebody beat the 25 try one in 18. That's good. My best is 21

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 08:37 PM
    I beat small in 20. I don't think less is possible. (mathematically)
    08-19-09 01:51 AM
    I've actually got 19, any scores lower you must be a math major or something.
    08-19-09 10:46 AM
    *patiently waits for an 8330 version of this game*

08-26-09 11:24 PM
    It depends on the initial layout. You need one that has bigger blocks in the corners, with a minimum amount of checkerboarding.
    08-28-09 09:07 AM
    17 is the best I've done too.
    08-28-09 10:38 AM
    Finally got a 17! Haha. I play this at least 50 times a day haha. I usually quit after I know I won't beat my record haha.

11-03-09 04:54 AM
    love it! simple but will have a lot of fun with.

Thx!
    Last edited by der_jensn; 12-21-09 at 03:11 PM.
    12-21-09 03:09 PM
    Also waiting for 8330 series of this addicting game

*patiently waits for an 8330 version of this game*

01-29-10 10:11 PM
    A new app by: psteele:

Nice game and i like that idea about the time.
    01-29-10 11:02 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD