All I want from this app is portrait lock and for it to password protected...
    08-25-09 01:51 PM
    Hey guys how you like this app so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 05:10 PM
    Hey guys how you like this app so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I like it a lot. Always a few little things, but when I removed other programs, PictureID started working great again!
    08-25-09 05:59 PM
    I see i'll think about it thanks for the response ultrafied.
    08-25-09 07:53 PM
    icannot get full screen pics for contacts
    09-15-09 10:51 PM
    icannot get full screen pics for contacts
    1 make sure you set the permissions to all allow in the Options app for pictureid

2 you need to create a new picid and assign a new picture
    09-16-09 12:53 AM
    How can you get it to block Private numbers or unlisted numbers on a verizon Tour 9s630 with latest OS installed.

This is one of my favorite programs, I just cant get it to block out these number and not make my phone ring, I just want the numbers blocked and the call to divert to my voice mail.

Or am I doing something wrong?

Love the full screen photos though. and the alpha blend is the BEST
    09-20-09 01:38 PM
    How can you get it to block Private numbers or unlisted numbers on a verizon Tour 9s630 with latest OS installed.

This is one of my favorite programs, I just cant get it to block out these number and not make my phone ring, I just want the numbers blocked and the call to divert to my voice mail.

Or am I doing something wrong?

Love the full screen photos though. and the alpha blend is the BEST
    in picID Prefs screen there is checkbox to block unknown and private calls.
    09-20-09 04:30 PM
    in picID Prefs screen there is checkbox to block unknown and private calls.

I know, but for some reason, or at least on the verizon 9630 Tour it just does not work.

I have tried "block" I have tried "pickup and hangup", phone still rings.

Love the Picture id for my other callers, just wish this portion of the program would work on the Tour.
    09-20-09 06:04 PM
    I know, but for some reason, or at least on the verizon 9630 Tour it just does not work.

I have tried "block" I have tried "pickup and hangup", phone still rings.

Love the Picture id for my other callers, just wish this portion of the program would work on the Tour.
    did you set all permissions for pictureid in the Options app?
    which version of picid do you have?
    09-20-09 06:26 PM
    ok i probably missed this but is there a setting that fixes this problem? When i install a pic, it works but the pic comes on upside down, I even tried going in and rotate the picture but that didn't work. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    09-27-09 07:17 PM
    ok i probably missed this but is there a setting that fixes this problem? When i install a pic, it works but the pic comes on upside down, I even tried going in and rotate the picture but that didn't work. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    if the picture is taking landscape it will be displayed as it is taken. picid will not rotate the picture even if you rotate the storm.
    09-27-09 07:49 PM
    if the picture is taking landscape it will be displayed as it is taken. picid will not rotate the picture even if you rotate the storm.
    ok thanks i'll try that
    09-27-09 08:18 PM
    Will this app ever work so it will read the contact numbers and pictures from the phonebook so you don't have to re-enter everything again?
    09-27-09 10:06 PM
    Will this app ever work so it will read the contact numbers and pictures from the phonebook so you don't have to re-enter everything again?
    its already there. you can import the contacts and pictures but the picture will not be in full screen since the pics in the contact are saved as thumbnails and not actual size.
    09-27-09 11:03 PM
    Is there a charge to upgrade? Is this version fully compatible with S2 on 5.00.607?
    06-02-10 03:51 PM
    I stop using it as the company who makes it has kind of abandoned it...

After the last upgrade, I couldn't get it to work properly on the STORM 1 and just deleted it.

I reached out to the guys to get questions answered and got nothing...

Lego!
    06-02-10 04:01 PM
    Nothing worse than poor CS. Thanks for the head's up.
    06-02-10 04:09 PM
    I stop using it as the company who makes it has kind of abandoned it...

After the last upgrade, I couldn't get it to work properly on the STORM 1 and just deleted it.

I reached out to the guys to get questions answered and got nothing...

Lego!
    please go and read our forum. we have released new beta for OS5.
    06-03-10 10:32 AM
169 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD