Where did the block private number option go? I had a call from a private number come thru at 3 this morning. Also what does the option "Match Caller IDs last" mean?
    to block unknown or private calls goto the Prefs. if you found "Match callerid last" then it is the popup above it. select Block call or pickup and hangup.

"match callerIDs last" is used there is no exact match. if you set to match the last 10 digits then the callers 10 digits used for the match.
    08-03-09 11:00 AM
    to block unknown or private calls goto the Prefs. if you found "Match callerid last" then it is the popup above it. select Block call or pickup and hangup.

"match callerIDs last" is used there is no exact match. if you set to match the last 10 digits then the callers 10 digits used for the match.
    Thanks for the reply...I think I know why it let the call thru...I recent updated my OS, and I didn't reset the permissions, some were still set for custom, I just set all to allow, and then tested it, private picked up and hung up...
    08-03-09 03:51 PM
    If I receive a call whilst on BBM, checking an Email or on the call log/phone screen I am not able to answer the call immediately. I press the green phone button but the phone keeps vibrating and it is only on repeated pressing of the button that sometimes I manage to answer the call. Usually the call goes to voicemail eventually. As you can imagine this is extremely frustrating any and all help is appreciated!
    08-04-09 08:23 AM
    If I receive a call whilst on BBM, checking an Email or on the call log/phone screen I am not able to answer the call immediately. I press the green phone button but the phone keeps vibrating and it is only on repeated pressing of the button that sometimes I manage to answer the call. Usually the call goes to voicemail eventually. As you can imagine this is extremely frustrating any and all help is appreciated!
    do you not see the callerid picture then?
    08-04-09 10:47 AM
    do you not see the callerid picture then?
    Yah I see the fullscreen picture ID fine, that's not the problem. The problem is that I can't answer the phone. It just keeps vibrating and the ringtone keeps playing until the call goes to voice mail.
    08-04-09 07:01 PM
    Yah I see the fullscreen picture ID fine, that's not the problem. The problem is that I can't answer the phone. It just keeps vibrating and the ringtone keeps playing until the call goes to voice mail.
    +1. This also happens to me in landscape.
    Last edited by CZeph; 08-04-09 at 09:46 PM. Reason: spelling
    08-04-09 09:45 PM
    +2. This happens to me intermittently.
    08-04-09 11:23 PM
    +1. This also happens to me in landscape.
    That's a good point I never thought of that. I use most of my apps in landscape and now that I think about it I can't actually remember a time when its happened in portrait.
    08-05-09 12:24 PM
    why does the storm version no longer work with the touch screen? I download from the storm link but still get the virtual trackball navigation and no press/click interaction. Didnt used to be that way.
    08-05-09 02:31 PM
    why does the storm version no longer work with the touch screen? I download from the storm link but still get the virtual trackball navigation and no press/click interaction. Didnt used to be that way.
    you need this version www.toysoft.ca/storm/PictureID2.jad

set all permissions to ALLOW in the Options app
    08-05-09 06:17 PM
    i did use that link... its the same one in the paid confirmation email you send. And all my permissions are set to allow. I still have the same problem though. Is it possible that you hosted the non-storm files on the storm link when you updated to 2.2?
    08-06-09 08:34 AM
    Has anyone else experienced the phone vibrating after pickup too? It vibrates the whole conversation. I've searched and I can't find a solution to this.
    Is there a way I can set the phone to vibrate the entire conversation just while I am engaged with certain PictureID's?
    08-06-09 09:33 AM
    i did use that link... its the same one in the paid confirmation email you send. And all my permissions are set to allow. I still have the same problem though. Is it possible that you hosted the non-storm files on the storm link when you updated to 2.2?
    just visit our site Toysoft Development, Inc. - full screen picture id for blackberry to install the correct version.
    08-06-09 10:54 AM
    Is there a way I can set the phone to vibrate the entire conversation just while I am engaged with certain PictureID's?
    no. the vibrate only happens when you get a call. it should top when you answer or ignore the call.
    08-06-09 10:55 AM
    no. the vibrate only happens when you get a call. it should top when you answer or ignore the call.
    Have you tried to answer the phone while in landscape and NOT had the phone continue to vibrate and ring until it went to voice mail? Or have to press the answer button repeatedly? Any solutions you suggest?
    08-06-09 02:22 PM
    So Smiley are you working on a new version of picid that will allow us to answer the phone? I ask because you haven't addressed any of us who have raised this issue.
    08-07-09 08:02 PM
    So Smiley are you working on a new version of picid that will allow us to answer the phone? I ask because you haven't addressed any of us who have raised this issue.
    I think the only fix would be to lock it in portrait mode..which I would rather have anyway
    08-08-09 01:22 AM
    This would be nice ...!
    08-08-09 09:25 AM
    Just downloaded the trial, looks like a GREAT APP however it does me no good as my phone is always locked for security purposes :/ Wont be keeping the App
    08-16-09 04:32 PM
    I had a private call sneak thru last night at 3AM...any suggestions?
    08-16-09 06:30 PM
    Smiley, any chance of this ever being updated to function while the phone is locked? I normally leave my phone locked to avoid accidental dialing, so as of right now the large pic IDs are mostly unseen for me. I believe you updated another one of your apps (location profiler?) to work while the phone is locked, is the same fix not applicable here?
    08-16-09 08:40 PM
    Wow Smiley has really gone A.W.O.L.! Hopefully this means that PicID v3 is close! Smiley if you are out there holla at us and let us know what you are working on!
    08-17-09 06:26 AM
    Wow Smiley has really gone A.W.O.L.! Hopefully this means that PicID v3 is close! Smiley if you are out there holla at us and let us know what you are working on!
    Hope that v3 doesn't come with a price tag like v2 did. I love the added call block features, but imo v2 has never worked correctly...in fact I only use the call block feature. I don't have any PicIDs in use!
    08-17-09 07:06 AM
    I think the only fix would be to lock it in portrait mode..which I would rather have anyway
    + 1 and bump to hear from Smiley.
    08-19-09 10:10 AM
    pretty obviously V2 has been abandoned. I'm going to take the time to write an app that does nothing but lock PictureID into portait mode. Pretty ***** toysoft hasnt done this yet considering it takes practically 2 lines of code to override the accelerometer's value. I'll have to create an app that runs in the background to wait on PicID JUST so i can answer the phone. Damn shame

Look for my app for $2.99 in the app store soon! I kid
    08-25-09 12:32 PM
169 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD