Yup, that worked. I had exported my contacts. Just editing the pictures worked fine. This is looking real good now. The Landscape looks good as wellas the gradient. Positioning of the text was nice and adds a lot to the new version. This definitely worth the cost.
    ok. cool! let me know if you have any problems. probably will add new features to call blocking after this release
    06-24-09 11:02 AM
    now i'm wondering, i was testing out the trial version and when someone called in the picture showed only in landscape mode?
    06-24-09 05:53 PM
    Ok, I'm having the problem with this not working with Vib and Ring too. I've never had this problem until I installed PictureID2. Sometimes it won't vibrate until I answer the call. Then it starts to vibrate and won't stop. I really want this to work, but I can't take this problem much longer.
    06-24-09 06:18 PM
    now i'm wondering, i was testing out the trial version and when someone called in the picture showed only in landscape mode?
    it all depends on the orientation when you get a call. picID will display according to the orientation.
    06-24-09 06:23 PM
    Ok, I'm having the problem with this not working with Vib and Ring too. I've never had this problem until I installed PictureID2. Sometimes it won't vibrate until I answer the call. Then it starts to vibrate and won't stop. I really want this to work, but I can't take this problem much longer.
    that is because picID is taking over the phone app. PicID has built-in vibrate. try disabling your vib&ring app and see if that works.

goto picID prefs and set the vibrate. the ringtone and vibrate should work at the sametime.
    06-24-09 06:24 PM
    sorry but can you put it into more lamers terms what orientation are you talking about?
    06-24-09 06:26 PM
    What are you trying to say? You have Ring and Vibrate, the application, and you are having a problem? What would that have to do in this thread? Or are you saying you have vibrate and ring in the Sound Profile and it only vibrates sporadically?
    im just saying that i have Vib and Ring installed, idk if that affects it or what but when ever i answer the phone when its ringing, it vibrates once when i pick up for NO reason. its kinda hard to explain and its still doing it!
    06-24-09 07:00 PM
    sorry but can you put it into more lamers terms what orientation are you talking about?
    If the call comes in and your phone orientation is in Landscape, that is what PictureID will display, even if you rotate the orientation while call is still ringing. Same for Portrait mode.
    06-24-09 07:03 PM
    If the call comes in and your phone orientation is in Landscape, that is what PictureID will display, even if you rotate the orientation while call is still ringing. Same for Portrait mode.
    ooh okay thanks
    06-24-09 07:04 PM
    if you put the Storm sideways it will display the picture differently 480x360.
    if you hold it normally Portrait mode then it will display differently too 360x480.

if you have a picID formatted 360x480 and you rotate the Storm sideways then the picture will be displayed in 480x360 which cause the picture to center the screen because it changes the aspect ratio.
    06-24-09 07:07 PM
    that is because picID is taking over the phone app. PicID has built-in vibrate. try disabling your vib&ring app and see if that works.

goto picID prefs and set the vibrate. the ringtone and vibrate should work at the sametime.
    Thanks that worked, but now that raises another question. Does this now mean that anyone that calls me that I don't have a picID for, my phone will not vib&ring at the same time?
    06-25-09 02:22 PM
    Thanks that worked, but now that raises another question. Does this now mean that anyone that calls me that I don't have a picID for, my phone will not vib&ring at the same time?
    i set it to 2 sec and it just vibrates the whole time lol

i also tried 4 same thing..
    06-25-09 02:43 PM
    correct. all you do is goto the Prefs and set up the CallerID and NoCallerID pictures
    06-25-09 05:17 PM
    i set it to 2 sec and it just vibrates the whole time lol

i also tried 4 same thing..
    each vib is 2 seconds long so maybe set it o 6 seconds
    06-25-09 05:18 PM
    Same thing happened to me. I set the vib to 6 secs.
    06-26-09 10:22 AM
    same issue happens with BerryBuzz. I disabled it on calls and constant vibrating stops..however the picid2 doesn't vibrate/ring at the same time for me anyway. It vibrates first then plays the ringer. no deal breaker for me though still enjoyiong the app. It would be nice to add a custom led color maybe on a future upgrade.
    06-26-09 11:37 AM
    Smiley, do you know if this app has a mem leak? It seems that as the day goes on, it takes longer and longer for my PicID to pop up, and sometimes it doesn't pop up at all. Usually when it doesn't pop up, my mem is around 10.
    06-26-09 02:58 PM
    I think I found a new bug that I didn't see in my initial testing of this app. When blackberry messenger is in the foreground and I get an incoming call the picture does not come up, just a white screen. Anyone else getting this?
    06-28-09 02:36 PM
    I think I found a new bug that I didn't see in my initial testing of this app. When blackberry messenger is in the foreground and I get an incoming call the picture does not come up, just a white screen. Anyone else getting this?
    Just tried this and mine worked fine. Berry Messenger, call came in and correct picture shown up full size!
    06-28-09 07:07 PM
    I'm having the same problem...also my pictures are never in the correct orientation, it would be nice if you could lock it in portrait mode. Also the blocked calls function doesn't seem for me...any suggestions?
    06-28-09 08:17 PM
    I fixed the caller block function...I guess I didn't have all the permissions set to allow. I'm still having problems with the picture showing up all white or not showing up at all...

Also I have a couple of requests for features for future updates.
    1. Orientation lock, Patternlock does this, so it shouldn't be an issue adding it.
    2. Password protection for the app...I don't want people being able to see what numbers I have blocked.
    Thanks for the great app.
    07-01-09 08:41 AM
    I fixed the caller block function...I guess I didn't have all the permissions set to allow. I'm still having problems with the picture showing up all white or not showing up at all...

1. Orientation lock, Patternlock does this, so it shouldn't be an issue adding it.
    2. Password protection for the app...I don't want people being able to see what numbers I have blocked.
    Thanks for the great app.
    if the screen is white then double check the pictureID prefs and make sure you can test the picture and the picture is there.
    07-01-09 10:54 AM
    Any coupon code's for us Crackberryans?
    07-01-09 11:40 AM
    Is there a way to have a Defult image set up. So that it comes up on all phone calls you dont have images set up for?
    07-01-09 12:02 PM
    This feature would be sweet
    07-01-09 01:19 PM
169 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD