YouTube Video

For BlackBerry OS46+. Supports touch and non-touch screens

Speed dial, send sms, email, pin and browse the Internet using Picture IDs. No need to run the actual application.

Integrates with the Contacts application. Add picture dial directly from the Contacts menu. Import contacts upto 128 contacts can be imported into Picture Dial.

Set Picture Dial to run in the Background for instant access to your speed dials.

click here to download trial or purchase PictureDial2 - Speed dial, sms, email, pin and browse Internet with Picture IDs - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    01-04-10 04:23 PM
    Looks great..Trying it out now..Hopefully in the future will see a picturedial3 with openGL..like the demo at last years BB show..
    01-04-10 04:38 PM
    I noticed on the S2, I get a white bar on top when scrolling. Not a dealbreaker, but is it normal?

Also for those importing their contacts..keep in mind (like picid2) you have to edit and remove/replace the pic within the app. The pics used in your contacts are too small of a resolution and will look pixilated.
    01-04-10 05:26 PM
    I noticed on the S2, I get a white bar on top when scrolling. Not a dealbreaker, but is it normal?

Also for those importing their contacts..keep in mind (like picid2) you have to edit and remove/replace the pic within the app. The pics used in your contacts are too small of a resolution and will look pixilated.
    the white screen bar is like that ;(

correct. contact stores the picture in thumbnail so when resized they dont look as crisp.
    01-04-10 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD