Cool periodic table for the Bold and Curve 8900. Shows the entire period table, basic and detail info. Scroll left or right to view additional elements. Color coded table to easily identify groups and classifications.

Summary view of all elements.

Additionally you can add a note to any element for future referencing. You can also export and import notes to the sd card when you upgrade to a new OS.

To try or purchase at CB AppStore CrackBerryAppStore.com
    05-25-09 10:33 AM
    excellent application, I like, I'd like for bb 83xx.

any offer code?
    05-25-09 01:03 PM
    could of used this in grade 10 science class, only 14 years late
    05-25-09 01:06 PM
    could of used this in grade 10 science class, only 14 years late
    For those of us majoring in any Biological Science, this is actually very useful. I use a periodic table everyday in almost all of my classes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 01:18 PM
    I wrote on another forum that I did load this on my 8830. It does load BUT....

You generally only see the left half and through Line 7. It will scroll to the right after you pass the halfway point - it then jumps to the right half of the table. It does not scroll or jump down for the last two lines.

It will allow you to select elements (you can see the ones off the screen) and view their properties.

In other words, it kinds of works!
    05-25-09 02:24 PM
    I wrote on another forum that I did load this on my 8830. It does load BUT....

You generally only see the left half and through Line 7. It will scroll to the right after you pass the halfway point - it then jumps to the right half of the table. It does not scroll or jump down for the last two lines.

It will allow you to select elements (you can see the ones off the screen) and view their properties.

In other words, it kinds of works!
    this is designed for large screens. we can try to add support for 320x240 screens if there are any interest.
    05-25-09 03:54 PM
    i�d like this app for blackberry with os 4.5

05-25-09 11:46 PM
    Yeah I'd like it for my 8330. But obviously there would have to be a zoom feature of some kind, since us "old curve" users have small screens

05-26-09 03:30 AM
    this is designed for large screens. we can try to add support for 320x240 screens if there are any interest.
    Yes, there is interest!
    05-26-09 09:01 AM
    In addition to the comments I emailed you, the all or none movement of the screen from L to R and vice versa is kind of strange. If the screen has to scroll at all, it would be nicer if it scrolled over group by group as it tracked the focus.
    05-26-09 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD