03-28-10 09:27 PM
1,600 ... 626364
tools
    Thanks for the update to an App that has been nearly perfect for a year. You can't say that for many Apps out there.
    02-11-10 02:48 PM
    So I upgraded to the latest version and now when I lock my storm, all I get is a lock screen and I don't get the pattern anymore. Would you recommend I uninstall, reboot, and reinstall or any other suggestion?
    02-11-10 09:28 PM
    Hi,

Been using PatternLock for a while and I like it a lot. But this newest update "forces" us to have the lock on during a phone call. I would much rather just have the option to have it on or not. I understand your reasoning for "forcing" it on if the phone was locked in the first place (a security flaw and all) but I would really appreciate it as an option in a soon-to-come update...

Thanks!
    02-11-10 10:04 PM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.2.1.0!

NEW IN VERSION 1.2.1.0
    - Fixes an issue where if you unlock the device during a call using the PatternLock call screen lock (because your device was locked prior to the call), you will need to unlock it again after the call is over.
    - Added an option to disable the automatic PatternLock call screen lock if the device was locked prior to the call (introduced in 1.2.0.0). Look for "Always PatternLock call screen if device was locked prior to call" in the call screen lock options. The default is enabled.

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there.

IMPORTANT: If you still see version 1.2.0.0 on the download screen, go to Menu > Refresh while on the download screen and you should see 1.2.1.0

PatternLock has been a featured application in the BlackBerry App World for the past week
    02-12-10 12:07 AM

NEW IN VERSION 1.2.1.0
    - Fixes an issue where if you unlock the device during a call using the PatternLock call screen lock (because your device was locked prior to the call), you will need to unlock it again after the call is over.
    - Added an option to disable the automatic PatternLock call screen lock if the device was locked prior to the call (introduced in 1.2.0.0). Look for "Always PatternLock call screen if device was locked prior to call" in the call screen lock options. The default is enabled.

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there.

IMPORTANT: If you still see version 1.2.0.0 on the download screen, go to Menu > Refresh while on the download screen and you should see 1.2.1.0

PatternLock has been a featured application in the BlackBerry App World for the past week
    Do you think there will be an update anytime soon to support the 5.0 icons and maybe BBM ?

Mike
    02-12-10 06:43 AM

NEW IN VERSION 1.2.1.0

Thank you!
    02-12-10 08:24 AM
    Ok, so I just uninstalled PatternLock...unfortunately. This is because after the newes update I started having a problem with my call screen. I disabled the "activate PatternLock during a call if previously locked" option and after doing that my call screen would be just a blue screen. It would not show the call time, the 4 button options, etc. I uninstalled Patternlock and everything is back to normal. Any ideas?
    02-13-10 11:16 AM
    i think that has something to do w| the theme you are running . i am running appleberry & just get a white box but once i swipe i can see the dots are there

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-13-10 01:59 PM
    i think that has something to do w| the theme you are running . i am running appleberry & just get a white box but once i swipe i can see the dots are there

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Its possible it is from my theme except the earlier versions of PatternLock were working fine...
    02-13-10 07:07 PM
    That is very strange as none of the changes introduced should have affected the appearance of the lock screen, but rather the conditions in which it will show. We will investigate further, but we can't seem to reproduce this on the default theme. Maybe try reinstalling and making sure all permissions are set to allow?
    02-15-10 11:43 AM
    looks like a cool app, will def give this app a try
    02-15-10 02:51 PM
    That is very strange as none of the changes introduced should have affected the appearance of the lock screen, but rather the conditions in which it will show. We will investigate further, but we can't seem to reproduce this on the default theme. Maybe try reinstalling and making sure all permissions are set to allow?
    I uninstalled and then reinstalled and everthing is working fine now! Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 01:04 AM
    is there anyway to stop berrypopup from activating over patternlock
    03-16-10 11:05 AM
    How about a UI makeover hahaha. With some BerryWeather Integration
    03-16-10 11:09 AM
    How about a UI makeover hahaha. With some BerryWeather Integration
    Nice idea but i dont think it might happen
    03-17-10 09:53 PM
    Nice idea but i dont think it might happen
    Lol ! I hear yeah on that one. I absoulty love this app , I find it's the smoothest and best running lock overlay there is. But sadly the updates seem to come very slow. I wish they would allow BBM icons and change the text icon to the new 5.0 version.

03-17-10 10:09 PM
    There may be some changes in the pipeline
    03-18-10 09:17 AM
    There may be some changes in the pipeline
    Can't wait!! I love this app, tried out the other popular lock apps and always keep coming back to this one.
    03-18-10 09:47 AM
    Can i stop berrypop from activating with patterlock
    03-20-10 05:14 AM
    @awledbetter... have you tried going into BerryPopup options and select PatternLock for the "Mute in Application"

Oh, and Tafasa is it possible to have the app automatically change background images from a preset folder after each time it is unlocked?
    I have my Plock set to have no dots, lines or circles, and only the "highlight dots" appear touched. Shows off the backgroung nice.
    Last edited by nulldog; 03-21-10 at 02:03 AM.
    03-21-10 01:51 AM
    @awledbetter... have you tried going into BerryPopup options and select PlatternLock for the "Mute in Application"

Oh, and Tafasa is it possible to have the app automatically change background images from a preset folder after each time it is unlocked?
    I have my Plock set to have no dots, lines or circles, and only the "highlight dots" appear touched. Shows off the backgroung nice.
    i have, but its not there because it needs to be in background under app switcher and its not so intern i cant mute.....ive tried everything
    03-21-10 02:01 AM
    @awledbetter... have you tried going into BerryPopup options and select PatternLock for the "Mute in Application"

Thanks! Always wanted to show the background without the dots but didn't know how. Also, good idea about the images - it would be great if Plock would use the current wallpaper (I have a wallpaper changer). Maybe in the upcoming update...
    03-21-10 09:03 AM
    Or something even better would be the dot tray appearing over the homescreen. Just a suggestion though.

03-22-10 12:01 AM
    I'm liking 2.0!

03-28-10 09:03 PM
    Not only does PL lock your phone up solid, but the customization is incredible!

Tafasa, you've outdone yourself!

Get at me if anyone wants the .pltheme file for this.. !! Great Update!!
    ridiculous..
    03-28-10 09:27 PM
1,600 ... 626364
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD