Weee, just got my email!
    04-29-09 02:30 PM
    Wow. talk about getting your money's worth. Tafasa youre're the man!
    04-29-09 02:36 PM
    Why would anyone use another App for locking their STORM?
    04-29-09 03:00 PM
    Great work
    04-29-09 03:19 PM
    Mobile Download
    Error: You have already downloaded this software. Please contact customer support if you need further assistance.Error: You have already downloaded this software. Please contact customer support if you need further assistance.

I get this error message everytime I try to download this update.

Current version 1.1.3
    OS. .132

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 04:40 PM
    Mobile Download
    Error: You have already downloaded this software. Please contact customer support if you need further assistance.Error: You have already downloaded this software. Please contact customer support if you need further assistance.

I get this error message everytime I try to download this update.

Current version 1.1.3
    OS. .132

Can you please contact the MobiHand or CrackBerry customer support email and ask them what is wrong, because the update is a free one and should work fine by just revisiting the link sent to you before.
    04-29-09 04:48 PM
    Wooooow... Amazing work, THANK YOU!
    04-29-09 04:56 PM
    Taf does it again....................
    04-29-09 05:09 PM
    Since downloading this new version not even using locating aiding, meterbeRry states a 14.4/hr
    Discharge in battery rate. Holy cow

04-29-09 08:36 PM
    Since downloading this new version not even using locating aiding, meterbeRry states a 14.4/hr
    Discharge in battery rate. Holy cow

If you don't have any locations added, then PatternLock should be almost exactly the same as the last release in all functionality. Are you sure that this is because of the PatternLock update? Do you have any other applications installed that could be doing this?
    04-29-09 08:40 PM
    I don't have any locations set and my battery life is exactly the same as the last version.
    04-29-09 08:42 PM
    my battery does seem to be dropping awfully quick. maybe ill try adding a location and see if that helps. but i have verizon so it might not work right?
    04-30-09 09:42 AM
    my battery does seem to be dropping awfully quick. maybe ill try adding a location and see if that helps. but i have verizon so it might not work right?
    Have you updated any other applications recently? You should see no changes if you have no locations added. Even if you do have locations added, your battery life will just be a factor of how often the device tries to autolock outside of the time period you have set for location data. It doesn't constantly use your GPS, but rather only for that short period of time required to find your location upon autolocking. However, if you have no locations set, it doesn't even do that and functions exactly as it did before.
    04-30-09 09:55 AM
    If you don't have any locations added, then PatternLock should be almost exactly the same as the last release in all functionality. Are you sure that this is because of the PatternLock update? Do you have any other applications installed that could be doing this?
    Hey taf,
    No, I didn't have any out of the ordinary applications running or nothing new for that matter. It was horrible, first time my radio has ever gone off due to low battery. I let the phone completely die last night and gave it a full charge. I'm running .141 now, and i'll let you know how battery does today.
    04-30-09 09:59 AM
    .. while playing resetting my pattern during a dept meeting.. I came back later to find ... I'd forgotten it.. after trying for the last hour.. I give up and am begging for anyone to tell me how to go about bypassing this once so I can pick a more simplistic pattern.. lol

Jeff

p.s. Also emailed [email protected] asking the same..
    04-30-09 10:01 AM
    .. while playing resetting my pattern during a dept meeting.. I came back later to find ... I'd forgotten it.. after trying for the last hour.. I give up and am begging for anyone to tell me how to go about bypassing this once so I can pick a more simplistic pattern.. lol

Jeff

p.s. Also emailed [email protected] asking the same..

Disregard.. will try this process...

How to get into your phone if you forgot your pattern for PatternLock?

NOTE: This method only works if you have set PatternLock to disable when charging.

1. Plug your phone into the charger or your computer with a Mini-USB plug.
    2. The clock charging screen pops up.
    3. Press the menu key and then click on close.
    4. Go to Options >> PatternLock >> View Pattern - and then enter your password to retrieve your forgotten pattern.
    5. Unplug the Mini-USB plug and PatternLock should pop back up.
    6. Enter your pattern that you just retrieved.
    04-30-09 10:04 AM
    Jeff, Do you have patternlock to start on startup?

You can also remove it through DM and re-download the program again.

If you've got it disabled while charging, you could get back into your options screen to change it as well.

Lets obviously start off with the simple things

EDIT: Ok, read your EDIT lol, Goodluck
    04-30-09 10:04 AM
    God .... I must have enabled it during charging.. this is ridiculous... and I rebooted and it's enabled there too on startup.. cripes... now I'm phoneless all day until I get home to plug into DM!?!? :::cry:::

Jeff, Do you have patternlock to start on startup?

You can also remove it through DM and re-download the program again.

If you've got it disabled while charging, you could get back into your options screen to change it as well.

Lets obviously start off with the simple things

EDIT: Ok, read your EDIT lol, Goodluck
    Last edited by FRBJeffJ; 04-30-09 at 10:14 AM.
    04-30-09 10:07 AM
    Hm, sounds like it..

I don't know, but it's worth a shot to try rebooting in safemode.
    (I assume you have it to lock on start-up)

You can boot in safe mode by holding the back button while it's booting up.

You may be able to remove the program from your phone, but seeing it's supposed to start.. Chances may be slim
    04-30-09 10:14 AM
    What about the ability to adjust the transparency of the "information banner" at the top? ... or an option like the dot tray where we can show it or not show it.

This app, and your support for it, is truely amazing!
    04-30-09 10:38 AM
    a couple of suggestions i just came up with is maybe add a couple more lines of dots and have a hold button in the corner that allows you to lift your finger up and but it somewhere else, so for example to make a smiley face you press the hold button and can dot the eyes and make the smile. idk just thought it would be neat
    04-30-09 11:20 AM
    Taf,
    Loving the app so far and enjoying the evolution from start. Wanted to know if you can add previews for when a user is selecting a new image to be used as the background in place of the default? I have tons is images and its hard to remember which image is what name.

Thanks!
    04-30-09 01:10 PM
    It is only letting me choose one dot in mypattern -- im usually not this ********

any ideas what i could be doing wrong?
    04-30-09 01:12 PM
    wow i am ******** i was trying to go one by one -- i figured it out
    04-30-09 01:16 PM
    all my pics come up upside down -- any way to fix that?
    04-30-09 01:19 PM
1,600 ... 4142434445 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD