03-28-10 09:27 PM
1,600 ... 3637383940 ...
tools
    Honestly, never since the advent of Talk Lock type apps have I felt there was ever any other 'must have' apps for the Storm, but the constant support from Tafasa taking into account all community feedback, and spitting out rapid fire updates to incorporate them, are unparalleled.

Awesome work Taf, your support and work does not go unnoticed.
    04-24-09 03:29 PM
    Yeah dude... I am MORE than happy that I spent the $2.99 for this awesome application. The update notifications I have been getting by email on a daily basis are very very very welcome! This app keeps getting better by the second (literally).

VERRRYYY happy customer.

I honestly can't think of anything else to fix or add, but I am sure you will
    04-24-09 03:37 PM
    It's the weekend, why not give away a few more free copies!

10 free copies of PatternLock!

Use the following coupon code: patternlock2

To use the coupon code visit the CrackBerry store from your BlackBerry Storm at the following link: (Mobile CrackBerry Store)
    04-24-09 06:57 PM
    It's the weekend, why not give away a few more free copies!

10 free copies of PatternLock!

Use the following coupon code: patternlock2

To use the coupon code visit the CrackBerry store from your BlackBerry Storm at the following link: (Mobile CrackBerry Store)
    What a nice guy!
    04-24-09 07:10 PM
    free copy.... i got one.

This is easily the best app for the storm easily...man you need to make more apps.

You also are putting out useful updates too.

Thanks for making me love my storm even more.
    04-24-09 07:33 PM
    I'm getting massive battery drain with this app.... I love it though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 08:47 PM
    I'm getting massive battery drain with this app.... I love it though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Do you have any other third party applications running?
    04-24-09 08:49 PM
    Hey Tafasa, I'm sure you've already thought about this... but just incase you haven't...

Can you add more notifications to the lock screen? The one I use the most and would like to see is a gmail notification, but everything else would be nice too- Myspace, Facebook, BB Messenger, etc etc...

Allssooo... I have noticed some phantom message icons. Today I was sending and receiving texts from a couple people at the same time, and locking my phone and unlocking it a bunch. At one point the PatternLock screen said I had 2 new text messages, but once I unlocked and got into my SMS folder, I only had 1 new text. I replied, locked my phone back up, and there was no more notification. I don't have details on EXACTLY how it happened or the scenario, but just be aware there may be some quirkyness to the notifications!

Thanks for the awesome app!!
    04-24-09 09:32 PM
    Just purchased this program, was hoping for a freebie, but they all ran out lol. I have a question. How can I go back and change the options? Every time I click on it, the screen locks lol. Thanks in advance. Great app.
    04-24-09 09:58 PM
    Do you have any other third party applications running?
    Yes, but this is the only recent change. I think I may know the problem. I'll keep you updated.
    04-24-09 10:05 PM
    Just purchased this program, was hoping for a freebie, but they all ran out lol. I have a question. How can I go back and change the options? Every time I click on it, the screen locks lol. Thanks in advance. Great app.
    Go to options it's in the main menu in the options screen.
    04-24-09 10:07 PM
    Taf - The update have been great and the app is awesome. But please DO NOT add too many features and keep it SIMPLE. Its impossible to keep everyone happy.
    04-24-09 10:19 PM
    Love the App by the way..... Thank you soooo much for the freebie really awesome.... I am new to the CB site I love reading i dont Post At all as you can see..... I like to read..... Ok my issue I downloaded the APP went to change the background and recieved the dreaded uncaught error went to a folder and showed no pictures...... So i cannot change the background image.,.... To give you back ground i have .132 i put on my device last night and meterberry those are my only really intesive apps.... Any fix for this
    04-24-09 10:32 PM
    Love the App by the way..... Thank you soooo much for the freebie really awesome.... I am new to the CB site I love reading i dont Post At all as you can see..... I like to read..... Ok my issue I downloaded the APP went to change the background and recieved the dreaded uncaught error went to a folder and showed no pictures...... So i cannot change the background image.,.... To give you back ground i have .132 i put on my device last night and meterberry those are my only really intesive apps.... Any fix for this
    did u allow permissions? and when u go to pick image, they is prob a screen with "..." press that and u should go to the previous screen and u can look for ur pictures (that is known as the "explorer")
    04-24-09 10:36 PM
    OK edited the permissions now the dumb user question how the heck do you go back in and edit the options to change the wall paper
    04-24-09 10:41 PM
    nm found it missed previous post
    04-24-09 10:42 PM
    still getting an error occured while trying to acess your files
    04-24-09 10:43 PM
    OK edited the permissions now the dumb user question how the heck do you go back in and edit the options to change the wall paper
    options > PatternLock > Portrait Background Image > pick image...
    04-24-09 10:43 PM
    Can you try restarting your device (by pulling the battery) after making sure the permissions are set to Allow?
    04-24-09 10:44 PM
    try doing a battery pull and insert and reinsert ur mem card...if that dont work........uhh, ask taf
    04-24-09 10:45 PM
    Taf,
    just a request. can we have an option where the pattern is entered by touching each dot rather than having to slide our finger for the pattern. that way we can skip dots. for example, my pattern would be entered by touching each corner dot and never touching the middle ones.

tell me what you think!

thanks for the app and the updates!
    04-24-09 10:52 PM
    OK its good after changing all to allow and BAT Pull all is good This APP is SUPER i will be suggesting this to everyone.....
    04-24-09 10:53 PM
    Right Taf you have busted you *** on this app and i can say that no one on here is unhappy with your support. Seeing as this app is near on perfect how about creating a new one that you can wow us all with. If you have got new ones on the way need a Beta, i have been beta for most developers on here and would be happy to help
    04-25-09 01:11 AM
    Request: I love how the icons show up for missed texts and emails, but could you add one for BBM? I miss those and don't even realize sometimes =D

dunno if it's been mentioned and the thread is so long.
    But if it has then consider this a +1.

Love the app though. I've always thought it was cool when I saw it on android.
    Thanks for the hard work
    04-25-09 09:36 AM
    Tafasa I'm having a problem with the message icons. When my phone stays locked more than 30 min. Then when i go to unlock it. There's a ghost icon on the screen. Any suggestions
    04-25-09 09:51 AM
1,600 ... 3637383940 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD