PatternLock has been updated to version 1.1.0

NEW IN VERSION 1.1.0
    --------------------------------
    - Ability to turn on notification icons for email and SMS & MMS. These are defaulted to off in the options screen. Turning these on will show you how many notifications you missed while the device was locked. Unlocking and relocking will reset the count (PatternLock will only listen for notifications while the device is locked to conserve battery). If there are email notifications, an envelope icon with a counter will show. If there are SMS & MMS notifications, an icon that looks like a phone next to an envelope will show with a counter.

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post.
    04-22-09 01:34 PM
    This dude is like the greatest developer ever!!!!! The only downfall is that the updates come out so much that i hate sometimes reinstalling because I have to reconfigure everything... but trust me... I deal with it because this is quickly becoming the greatest app on my storm!!!!! Cust Service is unparalled!!! TAFASA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-22-09 01:42 PM
    This dude is like the greatest developer ever!!!!! The only downfall is that the updates come out so much that i hate sometimes reinstalling because I have to reconfigure everything... but trust me... I deal with it because this is quickly becoming the greatest app on my storm!!!!! Cust Service is unparalled!!! TAFASA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Installing an upgrade over your currently installed version should preserve your settings. Do they get reset after every upgrade?
    04-22-09 01:43 PM
    This is one of the best apps for the storm made by the best developer we have. I have no other requests for PatternLock.

You are appreciated, Tafasa.
    04-22-09 01:44 PM
    OMG!! this is wut evryone been waiting for...TAF once again U DID IT!!!...hip,hip...HOOORAYYY...im so joyous rite now.....for he's a jolly good fella, for he's a jolly good fellaaaa
    04-22-09 01:44 PM
    If you have BBLight installed you will get a "wake up" for new messages when locked.

Great job Taf!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 01:48 PM
    No the settings stay the same after an upgrade. I think they get reset, however, if you upgrade or reinstall an OS.

I know QuickLaunch was able to have the settings saved in DM somehow so it should be possible.. I assume you allready know that and are in works on 1.1.1
    04-22-09 01:49 PM
    TAF the mad scientist!!!!!...lol....love this creation....nominate you for the Noble Peace Prize for keeping all US bb storm users at ease....lol
    04-22-09 01:51 PM
    This is an awesome app, and so glad I got it.

But does this new counter also work for BBM?
    04-22-09 01:56 PM
    This is an awesome app, and so glad I got it.

But does this new counter also work for BBM?
    BlackBerry Messenger notifications won't show. Only emails and MMS & SMS notifications can be displayed currently.
    04-22-09 01:59 PM
    keep up the awesome work!
    04-22-09 02:07 PM
    So I downloaded this when it first came out (got one of the freebies). But I was a little disappointed with some of the limitations, so I deleted it. I've been keeping track of all of the updates, however, and I have to say I'm very impressed. I'll now be redownloading it I'm sure I'll be very happy. Awesome work and dedication taf
    04-22-09 02:13 PM
    On the webpage it says it is .99 but when I go to buy it, it is at 2.99. Which one is it?
    04-22-09 02:20 PM
    dude... youre incredible. my storm is stil drying in its 24 hr period ater puttin a new screen protector on it... but once its good to go tonight i cant wait to update!

my only request left is for the screen to stay off while locked UNLESS a had button is pressed

AS ALWAYS GOOD WORK!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 02:21 PM
    On the webpage it says it is .99 but when I go to buy it, it is at 2.99. Which one is it?
    It was $0.99 for a limited time (until April 20) and now it is $2.99. In the process of updating the Tafasa website now with the new images and information.
    04-22-09 02:23 PM
    It was $0.99 for a limited time (until April 20) and now it is $2.99. In the process of updating the Tafasa website now with the new images and information.
    Well thats kind of crappy.
    04-22-09 02:25 PM
    How so? You had nearly a month to get it for the reduced rate. Just don't buy that large Slurpee today and you can still afford to buy it.
    04-22-09 02:28 PM
    Kind of crappy? You had over a week to get it at 99 cents. If 2.99 is too much much for you, don't buy it. However, if you do, it's worth every penny.
    04-22-09 02:29 PM
    I almost want to try and find something else that "can't-be-done" just so Taf can do it!!!

Hip Hip........Horray!
    04-22-09 02:29 PM
    can you make re using dots an option? my pattern was much much easier to unlock before my finger could go anywhere. you could even have it default off.
    04-22-09 02:34 PM
    can you make re using dots an option? my pattern was much much easier to unlock before my finger could go anywhere. you could even have it default off.
    Not really understanding what your saying, but reusing dots is already an option.
    04-22-09 02:39 PM
    I'm pretty sure I saw this somewhere in the 52 pages... but just to confirm, the LED still works when PatternLock is activated, correct?
    04-22-09 02:42 PM
    Not really understanding what your saying, but reusing dots is already an option.
    Reusing the dots isn't currently an option. It is just the default behavior of the application.
    04-22-09 02:44 PM
    I'm pretty sure I saw this somewhere in the 52 pages... but just to confirm, the LED still works when PatternLock is activated, correct?
    My signal indicator is working while pattern lock is enabled.

Next time I get a message ill let you know if it goes red.
    04-22-09 02:44 PM
    Yes, the LED should work just fine when PatternLock is running. PatternLock shouldn't affect LED operation in any way.
    04-22-09 02:45 PM
1,600 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD