03-28-10 09:27 PM
1,600 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    ok great....!
    04-17-09 12:10 PM
    I downloaded the newest update last night and, from that point on, left my phone off the charger with a full battery. Woke up at noon today (I'm lazy) and the phone was off, battery completely dead.
    04-17-09 12:14 PM
    I downloaded the newest update last night and, from that point on, left my phone off the charger with a full battery. Woke up at noon today (I'm lazy) and the phone was off, battery completely dead.
    Do you have any other applications running on your phone? Is something clashing with PatternLock? This is really weird because I notice little to no battery drop while using PatternLock. What OS are you using?
    04-17-09 12:19 PM
    My battery has been working great.

And I did just test again the backlight timeouts... I guess PatternLock DOES change my timeouts as it's supposed to... it just has to be run at least once (locked at least once) to override the BB options.
    04-17-09 12:21 PM
    One issue that seems to be popping up for me with the most recent issue is that my ringer is taking substantially longer to start when a phone call comes in. There always used to be a slight delay, but now it seems closer to 3-5 seconds. It could obviously be something else, but I haven’t noticed this until I installed the most recent version. Let me know if you need any more info.
    04-17-09 01:39 PM
    Just stated using the application and really like it. I have not read through the whole thread so I apologize if this has already been suggested. But would it be possible to show message indicators on the lock screen? When I am away from my phone for a long time I like to just click it and see if I have any messages if I do, then I can unlock it and go view them. I would rather not have to unlock it every time just to see if I have a text or email.

Thanks for a great product.
    04-17-09 01:58 PM
    I kbow you're workin hard tafsa....

Unfortunately I had to uninstall just now. Was lockng on me randomly so much that I couldn't do anything.

Eager to try next version!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 02:34 PM
    Just stated using the application and really like it. I have not read through the whole thread so I apologize if this has already been suggested. But would it be possible to show message indicators on the lock screen? When I am away from my phone for a long time I like to just click it and see if I have any messages if I do, then I can unlock it and go view them. I would rather not have to unlock it every time just to see if I have a text or email.

Thanks for a great product.
    Not possible at this point for taf to show message indicators on the lock screen.
    04-17-09 02:55 PM
    Not possible at this point for taf to show message indicators on the lock screen.
    Thanks for the reply. I assumed it had been asked, but since I just ran across this app, I didn't really have time to hit this whole thread.
    04-17-09 02:58 PM
    I kbow you're workin hard tafsa....

Unfortunately I had to uninstall just now. Was lockng on me randomly so much that I couldn't do anything.

Eager to try next version!

Do you think you can try reinstalling and enable autolocking while charging? Can you see if it still randomly locks when that is allowed?
    04-17-09 03:27 PM
    tafasa - it's been more than a few hours since the last update...

Are you feeling OK today?
    04-17-09 03:41 PM
    Haha he is busy debugging! Well..... Lookin for the bugs really.

Taf- ill report back in a bit after testin a bit.

04-17-09 04:01 PM
    Ok installed with same options as before EXCEPT that now disable autolock while plugged in is OFF now.

Found one other slight problem.... If listening to music and screen I loved with sound enabled, the unlock sound pauses music then plays the sound but leaves music paused. Normally an alert pauses then resumes music.

Will report back with results later!

04-17-09 04:19 PM
    Leavin work now... No lockups so far. Memory up 4 megs to 63.4 lol loving life again! More info tonight or tomorrow as I have the time!

04-17-09 04:28 PM
    Do you have any other applications running on your phone? Is something clashing with PatternLock? This is really weird because I notice little to no battery drop while using PatternLock. What OS are you using?
    I'm on .109. Other than standard BB apps like phone and BB Messenger, I had FakeCall and Smart Guard running. I've never used them, so I just uninstalled them. Just to be clear, they were installed PRIOR, when I had good battery life, to PatternLock and no Apps were installed AFTER.

I will give it a shot for the next few hours and see how battery life is after the uninstall.
    04-17-09 04:43 PM
    Leavin work now... No lockups so far. Memory up 4 megs to 63.4 lol loving life again! More info tonight or tomorrow as I have the time!

63.4?! How in the name of Zeus do you get your memory so high?
    Last edited by Kylazin; 04-17-09 at 05:29 PM. Reason: PC
    04-17-09 05:28 PM
    63.4?! How in the name of Zeus do you get your memory so high?
    Must have deleted the phone and browser modules before install
    I thought I was running lean and only boot at 53.2!
    04-17-09 05:32 PM
    Ok, I'm having a seriously annoying glitch since installing the last update. On a completely random basis, the lock initiates itself. Doesn't matter what I'm doing. Just comes on on its own. Anything?
    04-17-09 05:52 PM
    Tafasa,

Future Suggestion: Once the phone has been locked out it would be nice if there was an option to send out a email letting the user know their phone has been locked out for X amount of time...
    04-17-09 07:07 PM
    Ok installed with same options as before EXCEPT that now disable autolock while plugged in is OFF now.

Found one other slight problem.... If listening to music and screen I loved with sound enabled, the unlock sound pauses music then plays the sound but leaves music paused. Normally an alert pauses then resumes music.

Will report back with results later!

The problem with the pausing and playing of the song is not something that we can control. Only built in app sounds (including notifications since that is done using a built in system) will pause and play music automatically. 3rd party application sounds will always just pause the music.

An update is coming soon...
    04-17-09 07:26 PM
    Ok, I'm having a seriously annoying glitch since installing the last update. On a completely random basis, the lock initiates itself. Doesn't matter what I'm doing. Just comes on on its own. Anything?
    A battery pull seems to have fixed it. Will report if anything else developed.

04-17-09 07:42 PM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.0.5

NOTE: If you have been experiencing problems with random locking please upgrade to see if the problem persists

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.5
    ---------------------------------
    - Ability to pick a background to be used when in landscape
    - Ability to turn off the display of lines when inputting your pattern (the circles will still show around the dots you have touched)
    - Ability to disable autolocking while media is running
    - Lock screen performance improvements
    - Bug fixes

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post (it is $0.99 only for a limited time)
    04-17-09 08:06 PM
    dl new update now
    04-17-09 08:11 PM
    tafasa undoubltly the BEST customer service ever... for only $.99..!!
    04-17-09 08:13 PM
    tafasa undoubltly the BEST customer service ever... for only $.99..!!
    +20

$2.99 will be a steal as well.
    04-17-09 08:15 PM
1,600 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD