03-28-10 09:27 PM
1,600 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    Was one of the first to get the app for FREE! So thankyou guys so much! I love the new click noise, great job there.

I do have one request tho, i am a freak about my backlight being on when it does not have to be and with my friends iphone right when he clicks the lock button the backlight turns off IMMEDIATLY not even a second after he hits it. Is there any way you could implement this into your app? I mean if i'm locking the phone obviously i dont need to see the screen or use it in any way. Thanks!

EDIT: Also, is there supposed to be a click sound when locking the app or just when unlocking? Because mine is only playing an unlocking sound. If thats the only one, would you guys be able to make a sound for locking as well? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by rynechaloux; 04-15-09 at 08:31 PM.
    04-15-09 08:26 PM
    anyone able to tell me how they ended up getting this to work with quicklaunch?? I have tried EVERYTHING!! lol.. I got it to show in the list by adding it to quicklaunch durring initial configuration, but it never worked from quicklaunch..

Any ideas?
    04-15-09 08:41 PM
    Thanks for the timely updates Taf! Great Work! My unlock sound is lagging a bit, maybe about 1 second after the app is exited and i'm already showing the homescreen.
    Last edited by macnthamost; 04-15-09 at 09:52 PM.
    04-15-09 09:30 PM
    Thanks for the timely updates Taf! Great Work! My unlock sound is lagging a bit, maybe about 1 second after the app is exited and i'm already showing the homescreen.
    Hey Mac,

Mine doesn't lag. I've got 28MB of memory at this point. Do you have a lot of apps running.

Tafasa, love the app. In just four interations, it's my favorite one.
    04-15-09 10:02 PM
    The lock screen is blocking the voice dialing application from launching. We will look into it to see if there is a way to accommodate for this.
    Thanks for the quick reply and concern Tafasa!!
    04-15-09 10:03 PM
    Product seems a little buggy for me. Just sold my storm
    04-15-09 11:45 PM
    Hey Mac,

Mine doesn't lag. I've got 28MB of memory at this point. Do you have a lot of apps running.

Tafasa, love the app. In just four interations, it's my favorite one.
    Not even, I have 37.6MB free and less than 6 Apps running. I have Meterberry and BerryWeather.
    04-15-09 11:46 PM
    just downloading and love it

does it kill the battery at all if you leave it on for a long time
    04-15-09 11:47 PM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.0.3.1

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.3.1
    -------------------------------
    Fix for sounds for users using the 4.7.0.75 OS

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post (it is $0.99 only for a limited time)
    04-16-09 12:25 AM
    i sent them a email back and they said to include my phone # so i did...if i dont hear anything anyways me and you could work something out? ill forward you the email i got and everything and even paypal you the 99 cents or whatever
    If they don't respond within 24 hours, contact us again and we will sort something out
    04-16-09 12:28 AM
    i am having one problem with this app
    when i unlock the phone with the pattern i have set it doesnt follow my finger. There is like a 2 second lag after i have stopped moving my finger. When i set the pattern the program is responsive and tracks all my movements in real time but when i actually lock the phone i have a good two seconds of lag. Is this happening to anyone else?

i am running .75 so i know not to expect any sound.
    I usually have around 22mb free app mem
    Last edited by MrB123; 04-16-09 at 01:18 AM.
    04-16-09 01:14 AM
    I'm not having any issues with any lag
    I'm glad to see the sound issue fixed in .75
    Now I can run .75 on the new storm without worries. lol
    04-16-09 01:18 AM
    would easily pay for it again most useful app i've downloaded so far
    04-16-09 01:37 AM
    I use this app. Absolutely a must have. But I have to have message indicaters. I will pay extra. Please please please

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 05:44 AM
    Anyone getting mem leak?

Mine became noticeable right after last update. (First version with pw protection and sound)

Can you tell garbage collection to run right after locking and again after unlocking?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 08:13 AM
    After the update I still have no sound. Any suggestions?
    04-16-09 08:39 AM
    First I would like to say I absolutely love this app. Especially with the new updates.

I still have on problem. Before I got this app I was able to put my phone on charge and the clock would show. I just now noticed that if the pattern lock is on and I try to charge my phone the clock app doesnt show up. Could there be a way to fix this? I know that you have an option to disable if charging or clock is activated. But I still would like the capability to plug my phone at any time and still see my clock and not have to push the clock feature then plug my phone.

Just wondering, if not I have no choice but to keep pushing clock then charge it.
    04-16-09 10:21 AM
    tafasa,

Thanks for pumping out another update!

You know, the sound still doesn't work for me (.75 OS), but it's not that important...

Everything else seems to be working perfectly. No lag here.
    04-16-09 11:24 AM
    Speaking of updates... we have a new one! By popular demand, call screen locking has been built into PatternLock!

PatternLock has been updated to version 1.0.4

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.4
    --------------------------------
    - If you have the option set to disable autolock while charging, then when you begin charging your device while PatternLock is enabled, it will unlock itself and then relock automatically when the usb cable is removed.
    - Call Screen Lock. You can now enable an option to have a call screen lock. This will show a little dialog box that will disable any accidental screen clicks with your face during a call. Just click the escape key to disable the lock during the call, or it will disable automatically when the call is complete. You have the option to set whether the lock should enable immediately or after a certain delay.

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post (it is $0.99 only for a limited time)
    04-16-09 11:30 AM
    Dude, you absolutely ROCK! Last night I plugged my phone into charge, I got an email, and then I could get out of the clock. I had to do a battery pull. Any ideas?
    04-16-09 11:35 AM
    Wow... this is huge!
    04-16-09 11:36 AM
    Speaking of updates... we have a new one! By popular demand, call screen locking has been built into PatternLock!

PatternLock has been updated to version 1.0.4

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.4
    --------------------------------
    - If you have the option set to disable autolock while charging, then when you begin charging your device while PatternLock is enabled, it will unlock itself and then relock automatically when the usb cable is removed.
    - Call Screen Lock. You can now enable an option to have a call screen lock. This will show a little dialog box that will disable any accidental screen clicks with your face during a call. Just click the escape key to disable the lock during the call, or it will disable automatically when the call is complete. You have the option to set whether the lock should enable immediately or after a certain delay.

*Clap, clap clap*

Great job, thank you!!!
    04-16-09 11:36 AM
    Just updated...

I think this is it! I can't think of anything else you could change! Works perfectly!
    04-16-09 11:44 AM
    Love the Call Lock feature...just wish you could re-enable the pattern lock after inputting the numbers so when you talk to a rep the lock is back on...know what i mean?
    04-16-09 11:55 AM
    Damn that sucks I just bought stormlock too. Thanks for the update taf. That was quick. Impatient me!

Taf you are now one of my top devs. Appreciate the work. Is there anyway to donate to you. I dont feel 99cent is enough.
    04-16-09 11:55 AM
1,600 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD