My custom message for Pattern Lock.
    11-05-09 08:59 AM
    Just wondering, are you planning on a Patternlock 2 or Patternlock 2.0?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 08:07 AM
    I seem to be having an issue with patternlock and voice dialing on .328. Once I complete the voice command, just before the phone is about to dial, patternlock activates and seems to block the phone call. Has anyone else seen this? Very annoying. Voice dialing is useless because of this. Thanks
    12-11-09 08:17 PM
    this app does need an update...creating a text from contacts while having SMS and MMS locked by patterlock, seems to be an issue...have to do it twice
    01-02-10 02:01 AM
    I downloaded patternlock free to see if it was worth getting the full version. I was easily able to circumvent by calling my cell from another line, answering the call via my bb and hitting the home icon while in the call. At that point, I just went into patternlock options and changed the pattern to something else. Then, simpley hang up, and use the new pattern to disable.

Is there a setting I forgot to set or can others do the same? I have a 9550
    01-02-10 10:33 AM
    I downloaded patternlock free to see if it was worth getting the full version. I was easily able to circumvent by calling my cell from another line, answering the call via my bb and hitting the home icon while in the call. At that point, I just went into patternlock options and changed the pattern to something else. Then, simpley hang up, and use the new pattern to disable.

Is there a setting I forgot to set or can others do the same? I have a 9550
    This is because you are using the free version. The full version allows you to also PatternLock protect your call screen, as well as password protect your options so you cannot view the pattern or change any of the options until the password is entered.
    01-02-10 09:58 PM
    This is because you are using the free version. The full version allows you to also PatternLock protect your call screen, as well as password protect your options so you cannot view the pattern or change any of the options until the password is entered.
    That's good to know!
    01-03-10 12:30 PM
    Hi would it be possible for the options selected for the pattern to be carried over to the apps which are locked? It currently uses default options. Also anyway to use a different pattern for apps? So 2 different patterns in total. One for the blackberry and one for the apps. Thanks.

01-03-10 12:49 PM
    Hi would it be possible for the options selected for the pattern to be carried over to the apps which are locked? It currently uses default options. Also anyway to use a different pattern for apps? So 2 different patterns in total. One for the blackberry and one for the apps. Thanks.

Also would it be possible to patternlock to use the theme wallpaper by default or add a menu option when looking at images to set as..patternlock image?
    01-04-10 11:22 AM
    Bought the paid version - GREAT app.

Would it be possible to add an 'Auto Lock on Charge' option where the lock persists even if the phone removed from the charger? Charging is the #1 time when I leave my phone unattended.
    Last edited by mikestorm; 01-05-10 at 07:34 AM.
    01-04-10 07:37 PM
    Any possibilites? Any update would be appreciated...
    01-06-10 11:26 AM
    this app is great...bought the full version,

but having a few niggles with it...when locked, it doesn't lock the screen properly so in my pocket it try to unlock when touched.

also when i assign it to the main lock button, when i go to unlock i have to press it twice for it to show. first press shows patternlock and then the backlight dims again and i then have to press a second time so i can unlock.

I emailed the developer any they haven't come across this problem which is weird. I have set all the permissions to allow and restarted the phone number of times.

does any one have a fix? i've had to uninstall it till there is a new update and go back to stormslider for now as that works properly.

An update would be nice!! i also updated to the latest .436 for 9520 last night and still get the same problems!
    01-07-10 05:38 AM
    Update idea, make it so when you have an app that's locked and someone opens it but doesn't know the password, they can push the escape button to close out the app and pattern lock screen

01-25-10 05:51 PM
    Update idea, make it so when you have an app that's locked and someone opens it but doesn't know the password, they can push the escape button to close out the app and pattern lock screen

Just hitend key.

01-25-10 10:40 PM
    Just bought this app today and so far love it. Had the StormSlider and was looking for more of a security app. Glad I bought this....... Keep up the good work.

One suggestion. Could you add a BBM icon and possibly a facebook icon to the lock screen????? It's not a deal breaker for me by any means but would be nice, thanks again...
    Last edited by BIG CAT 7; 01-26-10 at 09:46 AM.
    01-26-10 09:39 AM
    Just hitend key.

The app is still running though. Uses battery

01-26-10 03:24 PM
    I just wanted to leave feedback about patternlock. I bought this app when it was first released and it has only gotten better. In fact, his last update was so long ago and perfected the app that there is no need for improvement. I tried crossing over to stromslider and can tell you that they are still working to get that app right whereas patternlock has overcome all obstacles that 5.0 has given it. Especially portrait lock. So thank you for a complete well rounded app. Its my main source of security and I love it.

01-30-10 07:14 AM
    I love this app to I mainly use it for my media files don't want anyone trying to check out my pics

01-30-10 02:45 PM
    Picked up this app yesterday, since then I've fallen absolutely in love with it.

Easy lock, easy security, and great assortment of options makes this app a must have. Love how i can have the lock turn off when I'm at home and turn back on when i leave without even having to do anything.
    01-30-10 10:05 PM
    I have been a long time user of the paid Stormslider. I'd like to see if anyone has used both and would have a preference. I'm willing to swtich to Patternlock because it seems elegantly simple.

I'm concerned concerned with memory usage, leaks and "quirks".

If anyone wants to weigh in that would be great. If you feel uncomfortable doing it in public, please send me a PM.

Thanks.
    02-01-10 04:55 PM
    I have been a long time user of the paid Stormslider. I'd like to see if anyone has used both and would have a preference. I'm willing to swtich to Patternlock because it seems elegantly simple.

I'm concerned concerned with memory usage, leaks and "quirks".

If anyone wants to weigh in that would be great. If you feel uncomfortable doing it in public, please send me a PM.

Thanks.
    I have both and no memory leaks or battery issues on my end.

02-01-10 05:55 PM
    I wish if I could view the pictures to select for my patternlock image. I wonder if its possible to make it happens

02-01-10 05:57 PM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.2.0.0!

NEW IN VERSION 1.2.0.0:
    - Several fixes to make PatternLock compatible with the most recent builds of OS 5.0
    - If the device was locked prior to receiving a call, a PatternLock call screen lock will now always show (whether call screen locking is enabled or not). This will ensure maximum protection so that calling a device does not leave it insecure.
    - Enabling autolock on startup will now also affect powering up the device using the red end key
    - Possible fix for a rare issue where key tones may stop working with PatternLock installed

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there.

PatternLock has been a featured application in the BlackBerry App World for the past week
    02-11-10 09:32 AM
    Awesome!
    I love this app, probably my favourite. But sadly I had to stop using when I upgrading 5.0, now I don't have to worry . The odd time it would freeze coming out of the holster and I would have to do a battery pull.

Just out of curiosity did you guys update the text icons and such to 5.0 icons? I haven't received a text yet.

Either way Thanks a bunch, as everyone else has said. I would love to see BBM icon eventually.
    02-11-10 11:25 AM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.2.0.0!

NEW IN VERSION 1.2.0.0:
    - Several fixes to make PatternLock compatible with the most recent builds of OS 5.0
    - If the device was locked prior to receiving a call, a PatternLock call screen lock will now always show (whether call screen locking is enabled or not). This will ensure maximum protection so that calling a device does not leave it insecure.
    - Enabling autolock on startup will now also affect powering up the device using the red end key
    - Possible fix for a rare issue where key tones may stop working with PatternLock installed

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there.

PatternLock has been a featured application in the BlackBerry App World for the past week
    Thanks for the update

02-11-10 01:04 PM
1,600 ... 61626364
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD