Curious to know if there is a way to use patternlock to lock individual apps. Has anyone done this yet?
    I'm assuming you don't have PatternLock? I only say that because locking apps has been a feature for quite a while under Options.
    09-08-09 08:32 PM
    I'm assuming you don't have PatternLock? I only say that because locking apps has been a feature for quite a while under Options.
    In that case don't assume. I do have Patternlock, and the only reason I asked is because the question has never came up. Thanks.
    09-08-09 08:46 PM
    I love PatternLock but the lack of updates and the broken features are starting to bother me. I still haven't been able to backup and restore my settings correctly.
    You are hella trippin.
    09-08-09 09:16 PM
    In that case don't assume. I do have Patternlock, and the only reason I asked is because the question has never came up. Thanks.
    In the options you will find an individual application lock section. Clicking the application list button will show you a list of all the applications on your device. Select the applications you want individually locked, and then whenever those applications are foregrounded a black lock screen will show.
    09-08-09 09:53 PM
    In the options you will find an individual application lock section. Clicking the application list button will show you a list of all the applications on your device. Select the applications you want individually locked, and then whenever those applications are foregrounded a black lock screen will show.
    Thanks, I figured it out. But in order to lock pictures you have to lock media and camera.
    09-08-09 09:57 PM
    Thanks, I figured it out. But in order to lock pictures you have to lock media and camera.
    it's donationware but filescout would allow you to hide or even zip picture folders so they are unable to be view
    09-09-09 01:29 PM
    I just made a change to my pattern to lock...Now I cant seem to get PatternLock to activate...can anyone think of what i could be doing wrong? I've done two battery pulls??
    09-13-09 02:31 PM
    Have you tried redownloading patternlock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 02:50 PM
    Hey Tafasa,
    Is there anyway you can have the images thumbnails show when choosing the images? It's kinda irritating going by name.
    09-13-09 02:52 PM
    I remember asking tafasa that same question. Don't remember what he told me about it.

09-13-09 02:59 PM
    Real thicko here , got the full version and i want to know how to have patternlock kick in as the phone powers on???? autolock -on ,device start up-yes thats what i have done but it doesnt work and also it asks for the patterrn twice when it take it out of the holster any help???
    Same problem here on startup it won't load...what should I do??
    09-13-09 07:28 PM
    To be clear, I uninstalled,reset and reinstalled the device, however the lock comes on ONLY when I do a reset and NOT when I just turn the phone off and then back on again. I have it set to ON device startup-Yes. What is the solution on this? The other fuctions seem to work good, however this is one of the Main reasons for me to have this app.
    09-13-09 08:01 PM
    I didn't know this. How do you go about doing this?

Thanks in advance!!!!

it's donationware but filescout would allow you to hide or even zip picture folders so they are unable to be view
    09-13-09 08:57 PM
    I loved this app until my touch screen quit working and my phone was pretty much bricked. Its not on my new one. Its still free on BB App World.
    09-13-09 10:58 PM
    Taf, on 5.0 with flick scroll I can't change my pattern! Lol. The screen keeps moving when I try to change it. Putting the pattern to unlock on 5.0 is great tho!
    09-14-09 12:41 AM
    I didn't know this. How do you go about doing this?

Thanks in advance!!!!
    highlight the file/folder you want to hide...click menu...properties...then click the hidden checkbox.
    09-15-09 03:22 AM
    Any new updates coming along for this app?
    09-24-09 10:52 AM
    I dont think so cuz i remember asking for it and still nothing. My guess is the app is working flawless.
    09-24-09 11:06 AM
    The app does work flawlessly. I just would like to be able to see the BBM alert icon on the lock screen. Other than that, its perfect.
    09-24-09 03:16 PM
    The app does work flawlessly. I just would like to be able to see the BBM alert icon on the lock screen. Other than that, its perfect.
    ya well to bad thats never going to happen
    09-24-09 03:27 PM
    ya well to bad thats never going to happen
    Haha yes, tafasa cannot find a way to get those alerts to work. but still the best app ever!
    09-24-09 07:16 PM
    Hey taf, is it possible to add the option for multiple patterns? Like one pattern to unlock the whole phone and maybe the option to have another to unlock applications...also can you add the 3G/berry icons next to the signal bars? I think it would be cool.

10-14-09 07:46 PM
    Also taf, I was think about a "forgot pattern button" next to the emergency call button. So if the user forgets their pattern they can hit the button and it will bring up a secret question which the user has to answer to unlock the phone. Just a suggestion..

10-14-09 07:52 PM
    my only request is to make a "5.0" os version with the newer SMS icon. A\maybe an option to choose either??
    10-18-09 10:20 PM
    /bump for
    * New OS 5.0 SMS notification icon on the lock screen
    * BBM notification icon on the lock screen
    * Facebook notification icon on the lock screen
    11-05-09 08:23 AM
1,600 ... 6061626364
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD