Not sure If i'd call this a bug or not, but running the newest version, If I set the it to activate when dim, but no on the holster, it still activates when placed in the holster. Maybe this has been covered, I searched but may have missed an answer. Can anyone confirm this?
    That's because when you put it in your holster the screen shuts off and that activates the lock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 08:01 PM
    That makes sense. I was hoping that being holstered it would not activate. That way during the day it wont come on while I carry the phone, yet if I set it down it would.
    07-02-09 08:07 PM
    Are there plans to have the dot matrix either be lighter, or disappear and reappear?

While it is 'transparent, I'd still like to see an unobstructed view of the background pic.

But other than that, it's a great app.
    07-05-09 04:32 PM
    Now let's work on making it 5.0 safe haha
    07-05-09 08:07 PM
    Tafasa,
    Thank you for such an amazing app!!!

Curious if you seen this before and if there is a fix for it...This is a screen I get during a call:

***Sorry about the date...it's older...but the issue still there***
    Last edited by olta777; 07-06-09 at 04:00 AM.
    07-06-09 03:53 AM
    Ok my issue is when I select a picture for portrait and landscape mode it doesn't display properly. I have the paid version. For example in portrait mode the picture is showing in landscape and for landscape it shows in portrait. Is there any fix for this.

07-06-09 09:15 AM
    Is there anyway to allow Quikpull to run a schedules battery pull while phone is lock... for example: for those who is familiar w/quikpull knows it allow you to set a schdeule pull, mines is set to 5am but if my phone is lock w/patternlock it wont allow quikpull to run...eventhough in the patternlock settings where i edit apps i dont want patternlock to run i check the quikpull font and other etc...please TAF can u give me some insight to what to do to help my quikpull while phone is locked by patternlock...
    07-06-09 11:23 AM
    Tafasa,
    Thank you for such an amazing app!!!

Curious if you seen this before and if there is a fix for it...This is a screen I get during a call:

***Sorry about the date...it's older...but the issue still there***
    Go to Options. The app places a menu item in options title PatternLock. Select that and scroll to the section titled Call Screen Lock and disable it.
    07-06-09 11:49 AM
    I got a paypal refund the other day and then bought this. I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do...very cool app
    07-06-09 12:42 PM
    It wouldn't work that way for me as I do need it to lock on phone calls. Just not double lock.

Go to Options. The app places a menu item in options title PatternLock. Select that and scroll to the section titled Call Screen Lock and disable it.
    07-06-09 03:03 PM
    Does anyone know a fix for my problem.

07-06-09 04:50 PM
    Does anyone know a fix for my problem.

sorry i honestly dont have this problem. try reinstalling it.
    07-06-09 08:59 PM
    Ok i'll try that 1st.
    07-06-09 10:17 PM
    Pattern lock doesn't seem to work quite right with the lock button on the new .151 leak. When I touch the lock key, it makes me push the lock button, and then it makes me do my pattern unlock. Can you check this out Tafasa? Thanks
    07-10-09 05:16 AM
    Try using the .148 Os it works fine for me.
    07-10-09 05:41 AM
    Pattern lock doesn't seem to work quite right with the lock button on the new .151 leak. When I touch the lock key, it makes me push the lock button, and then it makes me do my pattern unlock. Can you check this out Tafasa? Thanks
    I posted earlier (without reply) that this was happening to me on 148.
    07-13-09 10:33 AM
    im sure its not the first time anyone has said this but any thaught to a bbm or facebook icon maybe on the right of the time/date
    07-13-09 03:27 PM
    How can you take a screenshot of your Patternlock screen?
    07-13-09 05:46 PM
    I posted earlier (without reply) that this was happening to me on 148.
    Others haven't had any trouble with the lock button feature with that OS. We can't seem to replicate any issues either with the latest version of PatternLock. Make sure you have updated to the latest version, and try uninstalling and reinstalling the application (with a battery pull in between). That seems to resolve many issues people see that are actually caused by bad update installs. Are you using any other lock applications or 3rd party application that would interfere?

For fastest support, please first visit the FAQ on our website and if your answer isn't there, email the support email. Forums move at a fast pace and messages sometimes get lost.
    07-13-09 06:01 PM
    Is it possible in a future release to add BBM notifications when the screen is locked?
    07-14-09 01:14 AM
    Little Secret setting of mine [figured I'd share]

I use THIS photo in Portrait mode:

Then turn "Dot Color" off so you get a greyscale background over the fingerprint, so people think that you have to have your fingerprint in order to open the phone.

lol
    Last edited by ClassaN0va; 07-14-09 at 10:00 AM.
    07-14-09 09:58 AM
    Little Secret setting of mine [figured I'd share]

I use THIS photo in Portrait mode:

Then turn "Dot Color" off so you get a greyscale background over the fingerprint, so people think that you have to have your fingerprint in order to open the phone.

lol
    Sweet! Hahaha!
    07-14-09 11:41 AM
    Sweet! Hahaha!
    Lol you'd be surprised at how many people have thought using my fingerprint will get them into the phone. lmao.
    07-14-09 11:49 AM
    just thought i'd post a little bug i found (if you wanna call it that)...

Under .151 the "portrait only" mode doesnt work. One of the reasons i purchased this app was for that specific setting . Otherwise, i love the app, and recommend it to all my friends who complain of the storm's terribly slow lock/unlock process.

Thanks
    07-14-09 10:53 PM
    just thought i'd post a little bug i found (if you wanna call it that)...

Under .151 the "portrait only" mode doesnt work. One of the reasons i purchased this app was for that specific setting . Otherwise, i love the app, and recommend it to all my friends who complain of the storm's terribly slow lock/unlock process.

Thanks
    That must be either a device problem or user error. Mine works fine with .151.
    07-14-09 11:01 PM
1,600 ... 5758596061 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD