Taf,

As we all know how hard you worked on PatternLock and the amazing beast of an app it has become, I can't help but wonder... What other projects for the BB storm are you currently working on? If you don't mind my asking... I only ask because I need more from Tafasa Apps... I own almost all of your apps and am really quite pleased... I play Parking Lot/Code Breaker pretty much all the time when I get down time at work... So.. what else ya working on?
    At the moment, there are no active new projects. Definitely open to any suggestions for future applications as it's quite clear that PatternLock would never be the application that it is now without the constant constructive feedback the community has given.

Feel free to post any suggestions for future projects here, or maybe someone can open a new thread so that this one doesn't get cluttered with off topic posts. Tafasa's main focus right now is the BlackBerry Storm, since there is an obvious lack of needed attention from other developers towards the platform.
    06-08-09 05:34 PM
    At the moment, there are no active new projects. Definitely open to any suggestions for future applications as it's quite clear that PatternLock would never be the application that it is now without the constant constructive feedback the community has given.

Feel free to post any suggestions for future projects here, or maybe someone can open a new thread so that this one doesn't get cluttered with off topic posts. Tafasa's main focus right now is the BlackBerry Storm, since there is an obvious lack of needed attention from other developers towards the platform.
    How about a good weather app!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 06:59 PM
    Taf,

As we all know how hard you worked on PatternLock and the amazing beast of an app it has become, I can't help but wonder... What other projects for the BB storm are you currently working on? If you don't mind my asking... I only ask because I need more from Tafasa Apps... I own almost all of your apps and am really quite pleased... I play Parking Lot/Code Breaker pretty much all the time when I get down time at work... So.. what else ya working on?
    I didn't realize it until I read this post but I have everyone of your apps also lol. Time for something new
    06-08-09 09:02 PM

hey tafasa i opened a new thread for app ideas for you. post your app ideas here. http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ap...tafasa-244387/
    06-09-09 08:56 PM
    An Encryption App that actually works right. Maybe incorporate pattern lock to encrypt files also?
    06-10-09 05:45 AM
    hey

I noticed that a few of you kids mentioned that you go a free copy of the patternlock app and I was just wondering (pretty please with a cherry on top) where one might find this? I really don't feel like finding my wallet, taking out my credit card, putting in the number, you get my drift. Plus, I'm cheap

thanks in advance
    06-10-09 03:32 PM
    hey

I noticed that a few of you kids mentioned that you go a free copy of the patternlock app and I was just wondering (pretty please with a cherry on top) where one might find this? I really don't feel like finding my wallet, taking out my credit card, putting in the number, you get my drift. Plus, I'm cheap

thanks in advance
    06-10-09 03:38 PM
    hey

thanks in advance
    You find it here!

PatternLock - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Just click on the link and pay for it, nobody is going to give you their download link. If everyone got patternlock for free then he would quit making it better! So either pay 3 bucks for an app, or take back that 300 dollar phone!!!!!!!
    06-10-09 03:41 PM
    hey

thanks in advance
    If you are cheap then return your phone.
    06-10-09 04:33 PM
    tafasa, I am having trouble with my PatternLock. Sometimes it just won't engage, even if I click on the PL icon. In order to fix it, I plug in the charger for a second and take it out and that somehow resets PatternLock and then it works. Any insight on this?
    06-11-09 08:30 AM
    This is great . Amazing job!
    06-11-09 02:18 PM
    tafasa, I am having trouble with my PatternLock. Sometimes it just won't engage, even if I click on the PL icon. In order to fix it, I plug in the charger for a second and take it out and that somehow resets PatternLock and then it works. Any insight on this?
    Not sure what exactly is wrong on your device. If you can find a reproducible sequence of events that leads up this, let us know and we'll see if we can pinpoint the issue.
    06-11-09 04:45 PM
    hey

thanks in advance
    Honestly, this message is so disrespectful... The owner of the app posts here everyday, updates the app constantly. How can you type a message like that with such blatant disrespect? Do you have any shame? You're not even trying to hide your illegal ways, you instead bring it to the forefront of the program developer in this very forum that he created? I think you owe it to Tafasa to go find your wallet, take out the credit card, put in the number and buy his app, not for the money... but for principle... and making up for being extremely inconsiderate...
    06-11-09 05:15 PM
    Honestly, this message is so disrespectful... The owner of the app posts here everyday, updates the app constantly. How can you type a message like that with such blatant disrespect? Do you have any shame? You're not even trying to hide your illegal ways, you instead bring it to the forefront of the program developer in this very forum that he created? I think you owe it to Tafasa to go find your wallet, take out the credit card, put in the number and buy his app, not for the money... but for principle... and making up for being extremely inconsiderate...
    Agreed.
    That was a pretty lame of taoqueen.
    We all know the economy is in the toilet... but there's no call for being a rude cheap a s s, and not paying for Tafasa for his hard work on this app.

Shame on you!
    06-15-09 10:05 PM
    I don't think he was saying he wants to download an illegal copy. I think he was asking about coupons.
    06-16-09 07:29 AM
    Tafasa, I have been having problems with PatternLock engaging. It seems to engage when it wants to?! I've deleted the app, reset my phone, downloaded the app and reset again numerous times to no avail. I have the app set to turn on whenever I leave my home and That is when the app doesn't work. It used to work fine before the last update to 1.1.8.2? Thanks for the help!!
    06-16-09 09:09 AM
    I don't think he was saying he wants to download an illegal copy. I think he was asking about coupons.
    No, I'm pretty sure that he/she was asking about an illegal copy. He/she said that somebody mentioned earlier about a free copy. The only time a free copy of PatternLock had been mentioned was when a user was saying that he could have gotten a free copy from another website (which obviously means illegally) but he decided to support Tafasa and buy the app. And everybody knows that coupon codes for free copies are usually gone within an hour or two... sometimes within minutes... I apologize if you were indeed talking about a coupon code, but the way you worded it, didn't seem that way.
    06-16-09 11:33 AM
    No, I'm pretty sure that he/she was asking about an illegal copy. He/she said that somebody mentioned earlier about a free copy. The only time a free copy of PatternLock had been mentioned was when a user was saying that he could have gotten a free copy from another website (which obviously means illegally) but he decided to support Tafasa and buy the app. And everybody knows that coupon codes for free copies are usually gone within an hour or two... sometimes within minutes... I apologize if you were indeed talking about a coupon code, but the way you worded it, didn't seem that way.
    Oh, I didn't read the whole thread to see how someone got it for free. In that case, yes support Tafsa, it is cheap for a great app. Love it, and love the quick updates.
    06-16-09 12:37 PM
    Tafasa, I have been having problems with PatternLock engaging. It seems to engage when it wants to?! I've deleted the app, reset my phone, downloaded the app and reset again numerous times to no avail. I have the app set to turn on whenever I leave my home and That is when the app doesn't work. It used to work fine before the last update to 1.1.8.2? Thanks for the help!!
    I'm not sure I understand what your problem is exactly. Can you please explain a bit further? If you are using the GPS feature, are you on Verizon?
    06-16-09 04:58 PM
    I am using the GPS feature on Verizon. When I am at my home location, I have PatternLock set to be deactivated. Anywhere else Patternlock should engage but it doesn't until I reset my device. I didn't have any problems with older version of PatternLock using the GPS feature on Verizon.
    06-16-09 05:06 PM
    I am using the GPS feature on Verizon. When I am at my home location, I have PatternLock set to be deactivated. Anywhere else Patternlock should engage but it doesn't until I reset my device. I didn't have any problems with older version of PatternLock using the GPS feature on Verizon.
    The GPS feature hasn't changed between releases. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application? Also removing and resetting your location?
    06-16-09 05:44 PM
    I have done both deleting, reset, reinstall, reset and the deleting and "re-finding" my location numerous times.
    06-16-09 05:51 PM
    hey i am not sure if this is the place to post it... but i love patternlock! it is great! I have one suggestion though, any chance on making the separate program locks different patterns? For example if people crack the first one they cant get into your facebook or documents etc... my .02!

Thanks again for all the hard work, app is friggin awesome! makes all those iphone users jealous they can only slide in one direction!
    06-16-09 05:52 PM
    I have done both deleting, reset, reinstall, reset and the deleting and "re-finding" my location numerous times.
    I'm not entirely sure what is wrong because the GPS feature hasn't really changed in a while, nor has the main locking mechanism. To be honest, I still don't understand what the problem is exactly. You are saying PatternLock will no longer automatically engage? What could be happening is that your device is having a hard time getting a GPS position fix (since GPS has known problems on Verizon), and the lock will not engage until it gets a location or the GPS times out if you have at least one location set.
    06-16-09 06:04 PM
    hey, could you make it so the phone can't open "beneath" PatternLock? lots of times i unlock the phone and the phone is on.
    06-16-09 09:16 PM
1,600 ... 5556575859 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD