Is it possibile to make pattern lock disable when connected to my car kit, via bluetooth? Or, more simple, to disable pattern lock when connected to a particular bluetooth device?
    06-02-09 02:54 PM
    Tafasa,

On previous OS's pattern lock worked really fast. Now on .148 I notice there is significant "delay" when swiping my finger. I have to move my finger extremely slow for the pattern to follow.

Any tips? I have the latest version of patternlock. Also tried a few battery pulls and still slow performance.
    We haven't gotten this report from anyone else. In fact, most people report significant performance improvements after updating to this OS. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the application (make sure to reset your device in between).

Bug Report:

After maybe 5 hours or so... PatternLock no longer continues to pop up after dim out or when pressing the physical lock button. The only way to correct this is to do a battery pull.
    This hasn't been reported by others, and we can't reproduce this on the device here. Please make sure you have no other third party application interfering with PatternLock. If you can come up with steps to reproduce this issue reliably, we will look into it again.

Is it possibile to make pattern lock disable when connected to my car kit, via bluetooth? Or, more simple, to disable pattern lock when connected to a particular bluetooth device?
    This isn't currently possible. You can allow voice dialing while locked so that you can voice dial using a bluetooth headset, however you can't disable PatternLock when connected to specific (or any) bluetooth device. I am not sure if this is possible, but we will consider this feature for a future update.

Taf is there anyway to enhance this app just for opening an app? For example I get all my gmail on my berry and I dont want others who play with my phone to read my emails. Is it possible so when someones clicks on the gmail icon, it asks for the secret pattern?
    We will consider this feature for a future update. Thanks for the suggestion.
    06-02-09 05:11 PM
    Tafasa,

Deleting and re-installing worked! Thanks for the tip!
    06-02-09 09:55 PM
    Bug Report:

After maybe 5 hours or so... PatternLock no longer continues to pop up after dim out or when pressing the physical lock button. The only way to correct this is to do a battery pull.
    I had this happen to me also when I had SmrtGuard installed. The lock screen wouldn't show, and when I physically clicked on the PatternLock icon, the program wouldn't launch. Holding the BB button to see the open apps showed PatternLock as being open, however the lock wouldn't show up. After uninstalling SmrtGuard, the problem seems to have gone away, but everything was working fine before OS .148
    06-03-09 01:03 PM
    Tafasa,

Is there any way to get Some kind of notification for a Blackberry messenger?
    06-03-09 01:20 PM
    Tafasa,

Is there any way to get Some kind of notification for a Blackberry messenger?
    It currently doesn't seem possible to get notifications for BlackBerry Messenger and other applications. If a way is found, it will be included in an update.
    06-03-09 05:10 PM
    Tafasa, did you see my PM to you? Or was it e-mail? I don't remember. I just wanted to know what you thought of it. Also, the app store won't allow me to DL PatternLock. It keeps giving me an error. "**Message for no upgrade rule exists**" It's telling me to buy it again... I got PatternLock twice already.
    06-03-09 06:20 PM
    Tafasa, did you see my PM to you? Or was it e-mail? I don't remember. I just wanted to know what you thought of it. Also, the app store won't allow me to DL PatternLock. It keeps giving me an error. "**Message for no upgrade rule exists**" It's telling me to buy it again... I got PatternLock twice already.
    No PMs from you. Not sure which email you are talking about. Can you email again to support at tafasa dot com and we'll sort out your download problem. MobiHand seems to have problems with their upgrade system.
    06-03-09 07:17 PM
    No PMs from you. Not sure which email you are talking about. Can you email again to support at tafasa dot com and we'll sort out your download problem. MobiHand seems to have problems with their upgrade system.
    Sent.

10 letters
    06-03-09 07:42 PM
    It currently doesn't seem possible to get notifications for BlackBerry Messenger and other applications. If a way is found, it will be included in an update.
    luckily you can see if the LED light is red to know if you have any other notification
    06-03-09 09:43 PM
    luckily you can see if the LED light is red to know if you have any other notification
    I thought the same thing as you. I have never had Gmail in my sound profile though the box is checked off. I just got it in my profile two minutes ago. XD I went into Gmail Settings and unchecked that box. Saved, and EXITED, not back out, fully close gmail. Then open it and recheck the box. Save and Exit again. Then when you launch it next (and can keep it open full time again now), you have the option in your sound profile for Gmail, under Other..the same category Berry Buzz settings are. But still no option for them with Berry Buzz. You can however set a ring tone and vibrate now. XD

edit: i just had it there and now it is gone.... dammit...gonna keep trying til i can get a screenshot.
    Last edited by Legato Bluesummers; 06-04-09 at 08:40 AM.
    06-04-09 08:30 AM
    any word on saving options or backing up user options so one doesnt have to change it all back when updating the OS...
    06-05-09 01:18 AM
    Is There An App Like This Thats Free????????
    06-05-09 07:15 AM
    I
    any word on saving options or backing up user options so one doesnt have to change it all back when updating the OS...
    ^^Please
    06-05-09 07:48 AM
    I was wondering if people are having problem with launching patternlock when opera mini is running. When I try to lock the phone while the opera mini is up, it will not activate patternlock.

Some help would be greatly appreciated.
    06-05-09 12:02 PM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.1.8

NEW IN VERSION 1.1.8
    ---------------------------------
    - Application lock: You can now specify a list of applications for PatternLock to individually lock. When an application is set to be locked, whenever it is brought to the foreground (or launched), the PatternLock dialog box will appear (this is the same one you see when you use the PatternLock call screen lock appearance). This dialog box will stop the user from being able to interact with the application in any way until they enter the pattern. You can still hit the end key to background the locked application and continue using the device. This is ideal for locking off sections of your phone, such as the options screen, from others.
    - Backup your options to an encrypted file
    - Restore your options from a backup file
    - Minor bug fixes

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post.
    06-05-09 11:28 PM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.1.8

NEW IN VERSION 1.1.8
    ---------------------------------
    - Application lock: You can now specify a list of applications for PatternLock to individually lock. When an application is set to be locked, whenever it is brought to the foreground (or launched), the PatternLock dialog box will appear (this is the same one you see when you use the PatternLock call screen lock appearance). This dialog box will stop the user from being able to interact with the application in any way until they enter the pattern. You can still hit the end key to background the locked application and continue using the device. This is ideal for locking off sections of your phone, such as the options screen, from others.
    - Backup your options to an encrypted file
    - Restore your options from a backup file
    - Minor bug fixes

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post.
    added to faqs page
    06-05-09 11:35 PM
    I get this error when trying to download the update from the Crackberry App. Store:Mobile Download
    Error: You have already downloaded this software. Please contact customer support if you need further assistance.Error: You have already downloaded this software. Please contact customer support if you need further assistance.

Any suggestions?
    06-05-09 11:57 PM
    I get this error when trying to download the update from the Crackberry App. Store:Mobile Download
    Error: You have already downloaded this software. Please contact customer support if you need further assistance.Error: You have already downloaded this software. Please contact customer support if you need further assistance.

Any suggestions?
    Send an email to support at tafasa dot com and we'll sort the problem out. There seems to be a problem with your MobiHand account recognizing the free upgrade.
    06-06-09 12:03 AM
    Can this app get any better, love the new update. GREAT WORK!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 12:30 AM
    great work!!!
    06-06-09 02:00 AM
    Thanks for the update, always something new. Aren't you guys running out of ideas already~
    06-06-09 02:05 AM
    This is a very useful update! Thanks! It does lead to an additional question though . Is it possible to enable PatternLock for individual email accounts or folders added to the Home Screen?

Thanks for the continued outstanding support!!

ReedZ

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Edit: Ohh, after actually using the update I understand how you've implemented the Messages lock and and this will probably work very well since PatternLock is quick to swipe and unlock each time. For anyone who is curious about this feature, selecting to lock "Messages" doesn't just lock the Messages mailbox, it locks ALL email accounts. Thanks again!
    Last edited by ReedZ; 06-06-09 at 04:02 AM.
    06-06-09 03:31 AM
    Is it possible to obscure the screen around the edges of the dot lock pad when an application is opened but not yet unlocked?
    06-06-09 07:41 AM
    This update is fantastic. Few developers offer this level of continued support to make their products even better.

One thing I would like to see for the future is a thumbnail view when selecting pictures for background and the option to zoom and rotate.
    06-06-09 08:39 AM
1,600 ... 5152535455 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD