Taf, trying to upgrade I get an error saying I've already downloaded the application. I've cleared browser cache and such and I've had no luck.
    Any work arounds?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 06:45 PM
    Taf, trying to upgrade I get an error saying I've already downloaded the application. I've cleared browser cache and such and I've had no luck.
    Any work arounds?

This is a MobiHand glitch that seems to happen to some people. Can you email the Tafasa support email (support at tafasa dot com) and I'll send you a new link to use.
    05-03-09 06:48 PM
    Thanks. Emailed

05-03-09 06:54 PM
    This is a MobiHand glitch that seems to happen to some people. Can you email the Tafasa support email (support at tafasa dot com) and I'll send you a new link to use.

Same thing, emailing now.
    05-03-09 07:31 PM
    - Added the charging icon to the battery indicator
    Sweet! Thanks!
    05-03-09 10:29 PM
    Tafasa, i am running into an issue where patternlock wont let my phones backlight turn off. it will go black and then the light will pop back on and it will keep "pulsing" like that forever, as soon as i deleted patternlock it was fixed. any idea if i have a setting wrong or something
    05-04-09 12:35 PM
    Tafasa, i am running into an issue where patternlock wont let my phones backlight turn off. it will go black and then the light will pop back on and it will keep "pulsing" like that forever, as soon as i deleted patternlock it was fixed. any idea if i have a setting wrong or something
    When you reinstall PatternLock, this issue returns? I can't seem to reproduce this and haven't heard this from anyone else. Do you have any other applications running that could conflict with PatternLock?
    05-04-09 05:34 PM
    when i reinstalled it it is happening again, this is the only application ive updated/installed recently. im not sure why it is doing it all of a sudden but its killing my battery life
    05-04-09 05:49 PM
    when i reinstalled it it is happening again, this is the only application ive updated/installed recently. im not sure why it is doing it all of a sudden but its killing my battery life
    I can't reproduce this at all. I'm really not sure what is happening. Nothing has changed regarding the backlight between the last build and this. What other third party applications do you have installed and running?
    05-04-09 06:03 PM
    the only other thing that i have running is BBlight and that has been on the phone since i got it, im not sure why its doing this, it just started yesterday night. well thanks for looking into it tafasa. luckily i have access to a phone charger for most of the day.
    05-04-09 06:07 PM
    the only other thing that i have running is BBlight and that has been on the phone since i got it, im not sure why its doing this, it just started yesterday night. well thanks for looking into it tafasa. luckily i have access to a phone charger for most of the day.
    What if you uninstall BBLight and only have PatternLock, does it still do that?
    05-04-09 06:25 PM
    I'm not getting the charging indicator on 132. Doesn't work regardless of whether I plug in before or after PL engages.
    05-04-09 07:00 PM
    I'm not getting the charging indicator on 132. Doesn't work regardless of whether I plug in before or after PL engages.
    Does the charging indicator show when PatternLock isn't on? Anyone else having this problem?
    05-04-09 07:09 PM

not sure if this is exactly what youre experiencing but every other day about when the backlight turns on the dots will flicker and i cannot input my pattern and end up having to pull my battery. its very irritating.
    05-04-09 07:12 PM
    Yep, it is showing normally outside of PL. it also works on the native lock screen that flashes up before PL takes over if I use the lock button.
    05-04-09 07:27 PM
    just tried it, and i have the charging bolt, but im not on .132
    05-04-09 07:31 PM
    this app is amazing had it since the begining and loving the every 10 minute updates LOL jk
    i remeber getting it the first night and seeing an update at least 4 or 5 times in one day. thats why this lock is awesome great support keep up the good work Tafasa
    05-04-09 08:59 PM
    What's the lowest amount of time to have this kick in once the backlight goes out?
    05-04-09 09:33 PM
    What's the lowest amount of time to have this kick in once the backlight goes out?
    Immediately... Followed by 1 second, 10 seconds...

05-04-09 10:18 PM
    Hi I was wondering why the voice dial doesnt work while the phone is locked. My setting is set to yes so it should work. Any ideas?
    05-04-09 10:21 PM
    Hi I was wondering why the voice dial doesnt work while the phone is locked. My setting is set to yes so it should work. Any ideas?
    Are you using a headset for voice dialing? This option is meant for headsets.
    05-04-09 10:27 PM
    Ohh no i thought it would work without the headset. Nevermind then.
    05-04-09 10:31 PM
    @tafasa

Is it possible to have Patternlock behave in certain ways like the default lock? Such as making the user input a pattern when a USB cord is plugged in? Therefore preventing someone from taking your phone and just wiping it?
    05-04-09 10:58 PM
    What if you pattern locked the alarm clock, and made it kind of a wake up function. Harder than just hitting dismiss, you have to at least partialli think.

Y/n?

05-05-09 05:40 AM
    Has anyone noticed when they receive an SMS message that the PatternLock screen shows 2 missed messages instead of 1? Maybe this is just me for some reason...
    05-05-09 09:39 AM
1,600 ... 4546474849 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD