Tafasa, are you a one man operation or do you have several people who work on the apps? Just wondering, since it seems like you push out updates soooo fast and I'm always curious about the behind the scenes, lol.
    05-02-09 09:52 PM
    Tafasa, are you a one man operation or do you have several people who work on the apps? Just wondering, since it seems like you push out updates soooo fast and I'm always curious about the behind the scenes, lol.
    A one man operation in terms of development. Others sometimes help for testing
    05-02-09 10:00 PM
    Then I am twice as impressed by your speed in getting updates moving!

Not to mention I've encountered a few pretty rude developers here that I refuse to support, so it's good to have a friendly AND hard working presence on the forums!
    05-02-09 10:05 PM
    I can't seem to reproduce this. This may be an OS issue. If you can give me step by step instructions on how to reproduce it, I can try again (your detailed instructions about holding the device upside down were helpful before in solving one issue, thanks!)
    I also get this issue every once in awhile no idea how to duplicate though
    05-02-09 10:12 PM
    Just bought it a few ago. Awesome application. It worth it. Thanks to the creator of this app.
    05-02-09 10:21 PM
    Sorry, I mean just bought it a few minutes ago.
    05-02-09 10:23 PM
    I can't seem to reproduce this. This may be an OS issue. If you can give me step by step instructions on how to reproduce it, I can try again (your detailed instructions about holding the device upside down were helpful before in solving one issue, thanks!)
    It's hard even for me to reproduce.. it just sort of happens by chance. I'll lock the phone in portrait mode, then leave it on a desk next to me... at some point I click the screen just to see if I have any notifications and it just lights up in landscape mode once in awhile..
    It actually doesn't really bother me, so don't worry too much about it. But if I can figure out specifically how/why/when it happens, I'll be sure to post.
    05-02-09 10:34 PM
    ok so im slightly confused by the gps thing, maybe mine isnt working but is it supposed to unlock when you enter the ZONE that you created and lock when you leave it? or does it do something else entirely??? im on verizon so maybe mines not working, im also on .75 still
    05-02-09 10:35 PM
    ok so im slightly confused by the gps thing, maybe mine isnt working but is it supposed to unlock when you enter the ZONE that you created and lock when you leave it? or does it do something else entirely??? im on verizon so maybe mines not working, im also on .75 still
    When you add a location to the list, the device will not autolock when you are in that location. That means that if your device is idle and you have it set to autolock automatically, it will determine your location and compare it to the list of locations you have added. If your current location is not within the set proximity of any locations on the list, then the device will lock. If not, the device will remain unlocked. This is to be used, for example, for the case where you don't want your device to lock itself when you are at home. Your location is only considered for autolocking purposes. Your device will not automatically unlock when you enter a location on the list as this would require PatternLock to constantly monitor your location which would kill the battery.
    05-02-09 10:43 PM
    Love the constant updates/improvements Taf!! Keep it up!
    05-02-09 10:45 PM
    Sorry, I mean just bought it a few minutes ago.
    Did you buy it from the Crackberry app store? I bought something else almost three hours ago now and my link STILL hasn't come.
    05-02-09 10:46 PM
    I bought it from the Crackberry app store
    05-02-09 11:02 PM
    so i use .122 i have a list if numbers accurately entered into the "disable for the following numbers" list. these numbers are also on my quicklaunch list. if i dial manually PL works if i dial using QL PL will not work correctlly and will lock screen when it should be disabled. sort of like the speed dial issue?? ideas
    05-03-09 07:37 AM
    Hey tafasa maybe for your next update you could include the optition to auto reset the discharge rate at startup. This would be very helpful. Also maybe include the optition to have to punch on your pErsonal code to unlock the phone when on a call. Maybe hold the back key and unlock at the same time. Just an idea. Wonder if you would consider. Thanks a ton and I love your app so much!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 07:41 AM
    Would a few people who are having trouble with the call lock feature (locking when the number is added to the 'do not lock' list) please leave your email and OS if you are interested in testing a possible fix? Thanks!
    05-03-09 09:09 AM
    Would a few people who are having trouble with the call lock feature (locking when the number is added to the 'do not lock' list) please leave your email and OS if you are interested in testing a possible fix? Thanks!
    I'll be a tester.

[email protected]

05-03-09 09:13 AM
    It's hard even for me to reproduce.. it just sort of happens by chance. I'll lock the phone in portrait mode, then leave it on a desk next to me... at some point I click the screen just to see if I have any notifications and it just lights up in landscape mode once in awhile..
    It actually doesn't really bother me, so don't worry too much about it. But if I can figure out specifically how/why/when it happens, I'll be sure to post.
    This happens to me also. It didn't used to when I think PL was at 1.5, but it does pretty frequently now. I'm wondering if it's an OS issue because I am also still running .75....
    05-03-09 09:15 AM

Just got the pattern lock and its so much better than typin in characters...sweet sweet sweet
    05-03-09 10:35 AM
    05-03-09 10:49 AM
    05-03-09 01:48 PM
    is there anyway to make the pattern lock appear when somebody trys to look into your messages or call logs
    05-03-09 05:50 PM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.1.6.1

NEW IN VERSION 1.1.6.1
    -----------------------------------
    - Added the charging icon to the battery indicator
    - Fixed an issue where QuickLaunch can pop up over PatternLock under certain circumstances
    - Fixes an issue where the call screen lock may still enable even if the number dialed is in the "do not lock" list

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post.
    05-03-09 06:27 PM
    Got it! Love it!
    05-03-09 06:33 PM
    is there anyway to make the pattern lock appear when somebody trys to look into your messages or call logs
    Not yet. Just set the timeout to under 5 minutes and you shouldn't have many problems unless you leave your phone lying around a lot.
    05-03-09 06:35 PM
    Just wondering everyone's experiences with the message indicators. I used it for a day or two and it seemed to decrease battery life significantly. Anyone else have this issue?
    05-03-09 06:36 PM
1,600 ... 4445464748 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD