At thispoint it looks like the only updates we need are ome big fixes and refactoring for otimization some people's phones!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Like I said, making the Emergency In-Call screen a little bit nicer would be cool.
    04-25-09 03:08 PM
    Ok, I reproduced the incorrect message count. I received one MMS and it said I got two.
    04-25-09 07:16 PM
    Ok, I reproduced the incorrect message count. I received one MMS and it said I got two.
    I've gotten that, but only once. I got 2 SMS and it said I had 4.
    04-25-09 07:35 PM
    Is this problem only happening with SMS/MMS or does it happen with email as well?
    04-25-09 07:37 PM
    Is this problem only happening with SMS/MMS or does it happen with email as well?
    So far just SMS/MMS
    04-25-09 07:39 PM
    Yeah my email has been accurate each time.
    04-25-09 07:41 PM
    My phone hasn't been autolocking....I'm running .132 slimmed down OS...after doing a battery pull, my phone will autolock, but after a few hours it stops...any suggestions?
    04-25-09 08:10 PM
    My phone hasn't been autolocking....I'm running .132 slimmed down OS...after doing a battery pull, my phone will autolock, but after a few hours it stops...any suggestions?
    You can possibly try uninstalling and reinstalling. Do you have any applications running that could cause the autolocking to disable?
    04-25-09 08:13 PM
    Yeah my email has been accurate each time.
    cash929 seems to report that the email count can also be off. Really not sure what is going on here, but will keep looking into the matter. If a solution is found, I'll put out an update. In the meantime, if there is a circumstance that always leads to an incorrect count, please let me know.
    04-25-09 08:15 PM
    cash929 seems to report that the email count can also be off. Really not sure what is going on here, but will keep looking into the matter. If a solution is found, I'll put out an update. In the meantime, if there is a circumstance that always leads to an incorrect count, please let me know.
    Will do tafasa!
    04-25-09 08:15 PM
    You can possibly try uninstalling and reinstalling. Do you have any applications running that could cause the autolocking to disable?
    Not that I'm aware of...I uninstalled stormslider and any other program of that nature.
    04-25-09 08:18 PM
    Will do. It's not too bad - it would be great if it can be fixed but at least I know SOMETHING is there, lol. I will pay close attention to it and report back.
    04-25-09 08:21 PM
    Not that I'm aware of...I uninstalled stormslider and any other program of that nature.
    Is media player or clock running, or did you select any applications that should stop PatternLock from autolocking? I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the application and see if the problem persists.
    04-25-09 08:23 PM
    O.K heres whats going on with mine Taf. The sms count is the only one off +1 but when my phone is locked for 20-30 min or for extended periods of time. When I click the screen to bring up the back light to unlock it. Its showing that I have a email but I don't.
    04-25-09 09:01 PM
    Ivy Storm What Is Your Pin
    04-26-09 11:15 AM
    O.K heres whats going on with mine Taf. The sms count is the only one off +1 but when my phone is locked for 20-30 min or for extended periods of time. When I click the screen to bring up the back light to unlock it. Its showing that I have a email but I don't.
    I had this problem once yesterday. Patternlock showed one message and when I unlocked there were no messages waiting.
    04-26-09 11:43 AM
    I had this problem once yesterday. Patternlock showed one message and when I unlocked there were no messages waiting.
    What type of message was it showing?
    04-26-09 12:00 PM
    and all i can say is im really happy with this.. fun and useful.
    04-26-09 10:47 PM
    Same happened to me a few times also. Always with SMS though, e-mail count seems to be accurate. Yesterday there was a "2" on PL and I only had 1 SMS, and today there was a "1" and I had no new SMS.
    04-26-09 11:29 PM
    Tafasa,

I just noticed by accident that if my phone is holstered (and locked with Patternlock), the phone still goes into "Vibrate Only" mode when I press the mute button for a few seconds. If the phone is locked but NOT holstered, then the phone does not respond to pressing the mute button. I'm pretty sure that this is not intended behavior... can someone else check if this happens with their phones or is it just me?
    I tried both if I locked it manually, or if the phone autolocked because I holstered it, and I get the same behavior.
    04-27-09 08:49 AM
    Hey Taff,
    Just noticed a new problem for me. I have the application meterberry and i have got it to reset on its own at 11:50am. The problem is the handset wont reset when pattern lock is enabled. Is there a work around you can work out for me please.
    04-27-09 10:22 AM
    Hey Taff,
    Just noticed a new problem for me. I have the application meterberry and i have got it to reset on its own at 11:50am. The problem is the handset wont reset when pattern lock is enabled. Is there a work around you can work out for me please.
    I do have MeterBerry and it does restart automatically when locked. Make sure you have the lastest version of MeterBerry (1.3.14)
    04-27-09 10:24 AM
    I continue to have counts off for SMS/MMS only, but only when I have it locked for an extended period of time. I haven't been able to pinpoint how long yet. So weird.
    04-27-09 10:26 AM
    I do have MeterBerry and it does restart automatically when locked. Make sure you have the lastest version of MeterBerry (1.3.14)
    I think what happens to me is that Meterberry is able to reset when the phone is "patternlocked" when it is not charging. If the phone is patternlocked and charging, then it won't reset.
    Anybody else seen this? Any suggestions on how to get Meterberry to reset even if the phone is patternlocked and charging?

Thanks!

(BTW I have the latest versions of both apps)
    04-27-09 10:42 AM
    I think what happens to me is that Meterberry is able to reset when the phone is "patternlocked" when it is not charging. If the phone is patternlocked and charging, then it won't reset.
    Anybody else seen this? Any suggestions on how to get Meterberry to reset even if the phone is patternlocked and charging?

Thanks!

(BTW I have the latest versions of both apps)
    I have it set to reset at 4:00 AM... This morning I was charging and my logs indicate that MeterBerry did infact reset. I have PatternLock set to lock even if it is charging, so my phone was locked and charging. It also resets when locked and not charging, at least on my Storm.
    04-27-09 10:48 AM
1,600 ... 3839404142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD