Taf,
    just a request. can we have an option where the pattern is entered by touching each dot rather than having to slide our finger for the pattern. that way we can skip dots. for example, my pattern would be entered by touching each corner dot and never touching the middle ones.

tell me what you think!

thanks for the app and the updates!
    I like that idea a lot...like a keypad entry without numbers.
    04-25-09 09:58 AM
    ok, found the options. Now I have another problem. Every time I try and change my background photo, my phone freezes up. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    04-25-09 10:23 AM
    ok, found the options. Now I have another problem. Every time I try and change my background photo, my phone freezes up. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    It freezes when opening the "Pick Image" screen? Make sure all your permissions are set to Allow in Options > Advanced > Applications > Scroll to PatternLock > Menu > Edit Permissions. Also try pulling the battery and trying again after making sure the permissions are set to Allow.
    04-25-09 10:28 AM
    It freezes when opening the "Pick Image" screen? Make sure all your permissions are set to Allow in Options > Advanced > Applications > Scroll to PatternLock > Menu > Edit Permissions. Also try pulling the battery and trying again after making sure the permissions are set to Allow.
    I did a battery pull and I made sure my permissions were set to allow and I still have the same results. After the pull I now have some serious lag.

Also, just had to turn phone off and back on. This message appeared after the restart " uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_options_app(179) is not responding; process terminated."
    Last edited by cjbramlett; 04-25-09 at 11:04 AM.
    04-25-09 10:59 AM
    I did a battery pull and I made sure my permissions were set to allow and I still have the same results. After the pull I now have some serious lag.

Also, just had to turn phone off and back on. This message appeared after the restart " uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_options_app(179) is not responding; process terminated."
    Does it only happen when you try to pick a certain image or any image? When exactly does it freeze?
    04-25-09 11:13 AM
    Does it only happen when you try to pick a certain image or any image? When exactly does it freeze?
    Options. As soon as I click on pick image on the options screen, it freezes. I do not even get to see the list of images before it freezes. At first I thought it might just take time to load up the list of photos, but the whole phone freezes up. Sorry for the trouble also.
    04-25-09 11:16 AM
    Options. As soon as I click on pick image on the options screen, it freezes. I do not even get to see the list of images before it freezes. At first I thought it might just take time to load up the list of photos, but the whole phone freezes up. Sorry for the trouble also.
    And you said all permissions are set to allow? I'm really not sure what is going wrong. Haven't heard this problem before. Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the application?
    04-25-09 11:22 AM
    Taf,

Thanks for pushing out all the updates... You're doing a great job with this app... I had a question... When the phone is "pattern-locked", and in between, you get a call, it will lock itself again... Later when you go to unlock the phone, it always then unlocks into the phone screen (dialpad)... Is there anyway to set this so that it always returns to the home screen when unlocked? Has anybody else noticed this issue as well? Another issue that I noticed and really isn't a big deal, is that the font at the top of the phone (the clock, date etc) when the phone is unlocked differs and is in a different position when the phone is "pattern-locked". I only mention this if you want to seemlessly integrate it making it look more default.. I use the same wallpaper as my background so it's probably more obvious to me than others...

And to the user who said the icon looks to "iphoney", do what I do, hide the icon in your 'applications' folder and just set the program to your lock button... That way it also looks like it is part of the OS..

And you could technically use this app as a slider too, I just have the three bottom circles set in a row to make a line, so it's a quick unlock like a slider plus has security...

Thanks to those who had enough patience to get through this long a** post

bR
    04-25-09 11:32 AM
    Great App just purchased. Much better than the iphone slider style one I had. Keep up the good work!
    04-25-09 11:36 AM
    Ok. I did an uninstall/reinstall and it works fine now, but I am having some serious lag. I have never had any problems with lag before. I am not sure what it is from, but there is around a 30 sec delay in anything I do.
    04-25-09 11:45 AM
    Ok. I did an uninstall/reinstall and it works fine now, but I am having some serious lag. I have never had any problems with lag before. I am not sure what it is from, but there is around a 30 sec delay in anything I do.
    What OS are you running? Do you have anything else running in the background?
    04-25-09 11:52 AM

I only have a few other apps, and I do not think anything else is running i the background.
    04-25-09 11:55 AM

I only have a few other apps, and I do not think anything else is running i the background.
    Really not sure what could be wrong. You could maybe try upgrading your OS.
    04-25-09 12:04 PM
    I have no clue how to do that lol. I was reading some instructions on how to, but I was just going to wait until verizon came out with the update. It sounded a little complicated to me lol.
    04-25-09 12:09 PM
    I'm also running .75 and patternlock and not having the same issue... So it maybe your phone or another application interfering with patternlock...
    04-25-09 12:25 PM
    Try completely uninstalling patternlock, restarting your phone. Once it comes up again, then do another restart... install patternlock, restart and try again...
    04-25-09 12:27 PM
    Other apps:
    Bank of America
    You Tube
    App World
    Weather Bug
    Google Maps
    Face Call
    04-25-09 12:28 PM
    Hmm... those all seem pretty benign... I guess what I would do is try my suggestion above, unsintall, restart, and install again....
    04-25-09 12:37 PM
    Hey Taf I'm still getting extra text and email notifications. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. But if is still +1 off. Anybody having this problem or know how to fix.
    04-25-09 01:44 PM
    Hey Taf I'm still getting extra text and email notifications. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. But if is still +1 off. Anybody having this problem or know how to fix.
    Does this happen all the time for you? Does this happen for both email and sms?
    04-25-09 02:04 PM
    Nope, my counts are always right.
    04-25-09 02:06 PM
    Does this happen all the time for you? Does this happen for both email and sms?
    Not all the time. Usually after the phone is locked longer than 20-30 min and its both sms and email.
    04-25-09 02:12 PM
    So Taf, what changes are you thinking about making/adding on the next update?
    04-25-09 02:14 PM
    I took off Weather Bug and i found out it runs better and very little memory leakage. U can try that.
    04-25-09 02:41 PM
    At thispoint it looks like the only updates we need are ome big fixes and refactoring for otimization some people's phones!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 02:43 PM
1,600 ... 3738394041 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD