I'll do a quick pull and get back to you...

When the exception occured I had pushed the lock button to open the application, the screen temporarily went to the Patternlock screen and when I touched it it said there was the exception. I check to see if Patternlock would still work, and it did, as long as I pressed the icon on the screen...
    04-23-09 06:06 PM
    I'll do a quick pull and get back to you...

When the exception occured I had pushed the lock button to open the application, the screen temporarily went to the Patternlock screen and when I touched it it said there was the exception. I check to see if Patternlock would still work, and it did, as long as I pressed the icon on the screen...
    Do you remember the wording of the exception by any chance?
    04-23-09 06:08 PM
    On reboot it works again with the lock button and the sound returned. I'll play with it for a while to see if the exception returns.
    04-23-09 06:11 PM
    The wording was something like a number combination and that it caused an exception for Patternlock to close. Sorry I don't have the specifics but I had a call come in before I could get to my computer and send out the exception to you.
    04-23-09 06:13 PM
    The wording was something like a number combination and that it caused an exception for Patternlock to close. Sorry I don't have the specifics but I had a call come in before I could get to my computer and send out the exception to you.
    Alright, let us know if the problem returns. Hopefully this was just a one time thing, but if it does come back we'd like to know so we can try to fix it.
    04-23-09 06:16 PM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.1.2

NEW IN VERSION 1.1.2
    ---------------------------------
    - Ability to turn on a quick vibration when unlocking and when a failed unlock attempt is entered. Default to off for both.
    - Ability to show the time remaining when the device is locked out. This is defaulted to off. When on, a count down timer will show next to the words "Locked Out"

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post.
    04-23-09 06:46 PM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.1.2

NEW IN VERSION 1.1.2
    ---------------------------------
    - Ability to turn on a quick vibration when unlocking and when a failed unlock attempt is entered. Default to off for both.
    - Ability to show the time remaining when the device is locked out. This is defaulted to off. When on, a count down timer will show next to the words "Locked Out"

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post.
    I have an awesome idea. is there any way you can map the mute button on top to put the phone into vibrate mode or take it off when it has been held? i know it was an original feature in .75 and .65 but then taken away unless holstered. id love for that feature in your software!
    04-23-09 06:50 PM
    Dude why don't you throw a compass in,new keyboard,new calendar ,new led light and why not a digital scale with the next
    updates! Just joking ...thanks again for all the new updates

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 07:02 PM
    i DEFINITELY made the right decision buying this app, these updates are very nice.
    04-23-09 07:09 PM
    Haha my idea worked yet again!
    04-23-09 07:36 PM
    A good idea would be to add support for blackberry messenger alerts/voicemail alerts, like the sms and email notifications.
    04-23-09 08:54 PM
    Hey Taf wondering if you can add the option of not showing any coloring of the pattern. The person that knows the pattern shouldnt need colors arrows or anything to tell them what the pattern is. Think of it as an extra security feature. People wont be able to see anything when you are making your pattern, to them its like you are just scrolling across your phone.
    04-23-09 09:32 PM
    It's nice to see the app getting updated as much as it does, the constant work is much appreciated!
    04-23-09 10:03 PM
    Is it possible to make the grid bigger in the next update? like an almost full screen layout? and maybe have a 4 by 4 grid as well.
    04-23-09 11:11 PM
    Time for another giveaway!

20 free copies of PatternLock!

Use the following coupon code: patternlock1

To use the coupon code visit the CrackBerry store from your BlackBerry Storm at the following link: (Mobile CrackBerry Store)
    04-23-09 11:28 PM
    What a nice guy.
    04-23-09 11:29 PM
    Great App thanks for the hard work.
    04-23-09 11:58 PM
    Damn, I just purchased it!!!
    04-24-09 12:10 AM
    A good idea would be to add support for blackberry messenger alerts/voicemail alerts, like the sms and email notifications.
    Yup. That would be AWESOME!
    04-24-09 12:13 AM
    maybe have a 4 by 4 grid as well.
    Tafasa, I love your app! I second the vote for a 4x4 grid if you're feeling bored sometime
    04-24-09 12:25 AM
    Seem to have a problem with the call-lock...that I can select the message that appears.....not really a big deal I guess...but it does require a double-hit of the escape key. Anyway to lock that text box up?
    04-24-09 12:31 AM
    I had a free version on another handset yessssss
    04-24-09 12:35 AM
    AWWW i JUST bought it yesterday for 4 dollars!!!!!
    04-24-09 12:52 AM
    i was wondering if its possible to have a color option of clear for the trail, i know where to slide my fingers and would like it if the entire world didnt see it.
    04-24-09 12:53 AM
    i was wondering if its possible to have a color option of clear for the trail, i know where to slide my fingers and would like it if the entire world didnt see it.
    You can disable the pattern line segments.
    04-24-09 12:55 AM
1,600 ... 3435363738 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD