Reusing the dots isn't currently an option. It is just the default behavior of the application.
    Ohhh!

lol...

My bad :-)
    04-22-09 02:45 PM
    is it possible to have it not lock when holstered even tho i have it set to lock when the backlight goes off? i use this app to stop people from getting into my phone, and when its holstered its on my person so i dont have to worry about having it locked.
    04-22-09 02:49 PM
    So, am I the only one that noticed that THE MAN figured out how to launch this app with the existing hard 'lock' button!!??!!

Way to go!!!!!!
    04-22-09 02:54 PM
    So, am I the only one that noticed that THE MAN figured out how to launch this app with the existing hard 'lock' button!!??!!

Way to go!!!!!!
    Ground breaking.
    04-22-09 02:54 PM
    I realize I may be a little late, but noticed your plea for 5 beta testers for a new release of the product. I use it religiously and would be happy to assist.

e-mail: tafasabtester at drtonline dot net

THANKS
    04-22-09 02:56 PM
    Tafasa - Hands down this is one of the BEST and most useful apps I've ever downloaded. Thanks for your incredible service and quality of work.

Please let me know how I can donate. This app is easily worth $9.99. The current price ($0.99) is rediculous.
    04-22-09 03:06 PM
    i love the new icon. i just wonder if you might consider making it just a tiny bit smaller. i know everyone uses a different theme and what not, but with the theme i'm using it's just slightly larger than the others and looks a bit cramped.

no biggie... just thought i'd ask. thanks for the great app!
    04-22-09 03:15 PM
    very very good job on the application taf.
    the only thing left to perfect this app is to create a notification icon for missed calls and bbm, while locked.
    04-22-09 04:31 PM
    very very good job on the application taf.
    the only thing left to perfect this app is to create a notification icon for missed calls and bbm, while locked.
    When you get a call you should still see the missed call dialog box on top of the lock screen to let you know.
    04-22-09 05:06 PM
    When you get a call you should still see the missed call dialog box on top of the lock screen to let you know.
    Great job taf!!
    04-22-09 05:07 PM
    How about a way not to lock during a phone call when dialing 800, 888, 877, and 866 toll free numbers that require inputs from the keypad.
    04-22-09 05:33 PM
    How about a way not to lock during a phone call when dialing 800, 888, 877, and 866 toll free numbers that require inputs from the keypad.
    Umm you can press the escape key and input the needed digits/extensions.
    04-22-09 05:35 PM
    Tafasa - Hands down this is one of the BEST and most useful apps I've ever downloaded. Thanks for your incredible service and quality of work.

Please let me know how I can donate. This app is easily worth $9.99. The current price ($0.99) is rediculous.
    Buy some of his other apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 05:48 PM
    I absolutely love this app..def worth paying for!
    04-22-09 06:08 PM
    Great job man. Keep them updates comin
    04-22-09 06:26 PM
    before i buy the app, i am curious if you turn the phone to landscape does the program change with it or can it only be in portrait mode? i noticed stormslider and do this and was curious to see if pattern lock was the same way.
    04-22-09 06:37 PM
    before i buy the app, i am curious if you turn the phone to landscape does the program change with it or can it only be in portrait mode? i noticed stormslider and do this and was curious to see if pattern lock was the same way.
    it changes with it and you can even set the background for landscape and portrait.
    04-22-09 06:40 PM
    great thanks for the info!
    04-22-09 06:44 PM
    Hey Taf, I've noticed that when I unholster my phone to check a recently received e-mail or SMS/MMS, it opens to the message and bypasses the PatternLock completely then when I hold down the BB button my application list shows ups for a split second and then goes away. It has PatternLock as one of the applications running. I then have to go to actually icon itself to Relock and then Unlock my phone for it to behave normally. Is there a way for the app to stay lock after unholstering after messages are receieved to still force users to input their patterns instead of automatically unlocking upon unholstering as the default does?
    04-22-09 06:52 PM
    Hey Taf, I've noticed that when I unholster my phone to check a recently received e-mail or SMS/MMS, it opens to the message and bypasses the PatternLock completely then when I hold down the BB button my application list shows ups for a split second and then goes away. It has PatternLock as one of the applications running. I then have to go to actually icon itself to Relock and then Unlock my phone for it to behave normally. Is there a way for the app to stay lock after unholstering after messages are receieved to still force users to input their patterns instead of automatically unlocking upon unholstering as the default does?
    I have noticed this too, just opens up whatever new message you have upon unholstering regardless of pattern lock.
    04-22-09 06:58 PM
    I have noticed this too, just opens up whatever new message you have upon unholstering regardless of pattern lock.
    I feel so insecure when it happens..
    LOL.
    04-22-09 07:00 PM
    i currently have talklock on my phone, and was wondering if you can turn on patternlock again after it turns on during a phone call, so lets say it comes on immediately and you need to enter some numbers can you turn it back on? sorry if this has aready come up i really dont want to read through all 54 pages
    04-22-09 07:56 PM
    Hey Tafasa, could you by any chance add more notifications to the pattern lock screen? Like Facebook, BBM, Google Talk, etc... (for whichever of those aren't already added)?

Thanks!!
    04-22-09 09:42 PM
    i currently have talklock on my phone, and was wondering if you can turn on patternlock again after it turns on during a phone call, so lets say it comes on immediately and you need to enter some numbers can you turn it back on? sorry if this has aready come up i really dont want to read through all 54 pages
    Why would you also run talk lock? Pattern lock does call locking. As well. And yes it can automatically lock after you unlock it

04-22-09 10:05 PM
    Why would you also run talk lock? Pattern lock does call locking. As well. And yes it can automatically lock after you unlock it

There is the option to automatically re-enable the call screen lock when the backlight goes out, as well as a menu option to re-enable the call screen lock on demand
    04-22-09 10:07 PM
1,600 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD