Hi,
    Thanks for the great app, steady stream of updates and attention to detail :-)
    As you allow the application to become more and more personalized I have one question concerning the various options that can be set.

Are they [the options] saved with a backup of the Storm and also subsequently able to be restored, i.e. after an OS update etc. or do we lose all the settings?

If the latter.. is it possible to modify the app to allow them to be back-upped and restored by the standard DM tools?

Once again thanks, amazing value for money...
    04-21-09 03:21 AM
    hey is it possible for you to make it so you can see ur alerts like bbm sms like the normal lock program does?

or am i missing this options somewhere?
    In this thread, I have read that alerts are possible. I was on a similar train of thought as you. The built-in browser has 1 line that displays status info. Just curious if that can be used for the alerts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 06:54 AM
    I have been reading this thread, just purchased the PatternLock Application. I wanted to know, if there was a complete description or list of options and features available in the PatternLock Application.
    (example - is there a talklock type app within PatternLock Application? Can all of the options turn on and off?)

Thanks
    04-21-09 08:17 AM
    I bought the application again at the full price just because it is WORTH IT.
    04-21-09 09:28 AM
    I have been reading this thread, just purchased the PatternLock Application. I wanted to know, if there was a complete description or list of options and features available in the PatternLock Application.
    (example - is there a talklock type app within PatternLock Application? Can all of the options turn on and off?)

Thanks
    Most of the options are On and Off. Some are what color you want certain things to be
    04-21-09 10:11 AM
    Dear Tafasa, I bought your patternlock, first off I love your app its awsome!! the only thing I wish we could have is an envlope when in lock screen for a new message and on the orginal lock screen you can hold the top right play/pause button to change from viberate to loud. These changes would be great!!! Thank you!!

Introducing PatternLock, the pattern based lock application from Tafasa!

You can use your finger to define a unique pattern on a dot matrix that will secure your device. Only that pattern, and in the order you define, will be able to unlock your BlackBerry. This application is packed with features such as the ability to autolock when the device is inactive, autolock immediately on device startup and you can pick your own backgrounds!

For a LIMITED TIME the application is only $0.99!! To get things started, we are giving away 20 FREE COPIES!

To get your free copy use the following coupon code: freepatternlock

To use the coupon code or to buy the application at the special promotion price visit:

The mobile CrackBerry store from your BlackBerry Storm at: (CrackBerry Store Link)

As always, more information about this application and all our other applications designed specifically for the BlackBerry Storm can be found at our website: Tafasa
    04-21-09 10:55 AM
    I've been totally impressed with how much I've gotten out of this app. The lock on holstering was th real breakthrough that I was looking for and I'm loving this app. I can't seem to download and installed the new updates fast enough because you are working so hard on it. Thanks so much for all your hard work, and keep it up. This app is great!
    04-21-09 11:00 AM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.0.8

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.8
    ---------------------------------
    - Added the ability to set the lock screen orientation to "Both" or "Portrait Only"
    - Some organization changes to the options screen to make it more readable

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post.
    04-21-09 11:20 AM

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.8
    - Added the ability to set the lock screen orientation to "Both" or "Portrait Only"
    - Some organization changes to the options screen to make it more readable

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post.
    Nice, Can you make the little arrows should flash green or red when the pattern is inputted correctly/incorrectly?
    04-21-09 11:36 AM
    I agree. Really like the color change option. Plus it's always fun when there is an update.......keep em coming in my opinion!! Great work Taf!!
    04-21-09 11:38 AM
    Just want to thank tafasa for all the hard work. This is an awesome app - a must have for everyone!

Keep the updates coming, I love where this app is heading.

Great Work!

My only suggestion so far (and it has been stated before) it would be nice to have notification icons at the top to show new email, sms/mms, missed call, voicemail, etc.
    04-21-09 11:40 AM
    Just installed the update...

Seriously, every time an update comes out, I'm thinking - what else can you do!? This thing is flawless!

Taf, do you have an major ideas for a 2.0 version?
    04-21-09 11:41 AM
    Just installed the update...

Seriously, every time an update comes out, I'm thinking - what else can you do!? This thing is flawless!

Taf, do you have an major ideas for a 2.0 version?
    I think the same things! As for 2.0, I think Taf will find a way for those long awaited message notification that everyone is asking for.
    04-21-09 11:43 AM
    Taf, I just wanted to say that you are an asset to this community. If every developer listened to all of us goofballs and gave us everything we wanted like you do, there would be a lot less complaining on these forums. Keep up the great work.
    04-21-09 11:48 AM
    Is there someway to disable my storm from OEM locking when I holster it.....so only PL kicks in?
    04-21-09 11:48 AM
    cervoni...

options>password>lock handheld upon holstering>no
    04-21-09 11:53 AM
    as far as message indicators and such, I use aerize alerts and I still get missed call, voice mail, text, and email alerts with description with patternlock engaged.* I can mark as read, delete, and go to the next message all with patternlock engaged.* The only thing I can't do is open the message.* Aerize alerts and patternlock work seemlessly together.* Just a little fyi
    Last edited by lakokama; 04-21-09 at 12:06 PM.
    04-21-09 11:57 AM
    Thanks Loko.....could not find it!!

Gotta love Pattern Lock!!
    04-21-09 12:12 PM

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.8
    SWEET!

..filler...
    04-21-09 12:15 PM
    the dude is a pure genius... updates continuously keep comin... thx man!!
    04-21-09 12:17 PM
    I bought the application again at the full price just because it is WORTH IT.
    Did you have the choice to NOT buy it at the "full price"?
    You make it sound like you invested a lot of cash into this app.
    04-21-09 12:18 PM
    BTW... Taf...

Thanks for the lock-out counter...

My nosey girlfriend likes to snoop through my phone.

Caught her red handed trying to get in last night. Being that my pattern is so advanced, she didn't stand a chance.
    04-21-09 12:42 PM
    Taf is there anything you cannot do? Haha nice work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 12:52 PM
    BTW... Taf...

Thanks for the lock-out counter...

My nosey girlfriend likes to snoop through my phone.

Caught her red handed trying to get in last night. Being that my pattern is so advanced, she didn't stand a chance.
    hum....an untrusting relationship I see...
    04-21-09 01:09 PM
    i just downloaded this app and it refuses to autolock
    has anyone else had this problem? is there anything i can do to fix this?
    04-21-09 01:24 PM
1,600 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD