WOW!!!! Great support on all the updates. Thanks for all the hard work you do, do you ever sleep? Seems like I get updates every hour!!!!! Worth every penny, Great JOB!!!
    04-19-09 02:05 PM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.0.6

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.6
    --------------------------------
    - Password protect pattern has been changed to password protect options. It will behave as it did before, however if you have a password set, you must enter it to save any changes in your options. This will prevent others from changing your options.
    - Added the option to select the dot color when locked. White is still the default color, but now you can also choose from Black, Blue, Red, Green and Yellow.

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post (it is $0.99 only for a limited time)
    04-19-09 03:06 PM
    My I be one to say, sir you are amazing. You constantly update your product (Which I absolutely love) and it has been the best application experience for me on my blackberry. I was very temped to change phones, but this program, has kept me from doing so. You sir, could charge more for this product, 5.99 I would pay in an instant. Just have been meaning to say, Amazing job, and every time I see an update, it makes my day, so you in essence, make my day at least 3 times in one day . Again, great job and keep up the amazing work!
    04-19-09 03:11 PM

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.6
    - Password protect pattern has been changed to password protect options. It will behave as it did before, however if you have a password set, you must enter it to save any changes in your options. This will prevent others from changing your options.
    - Added the option to select the dot color when locked. White is still the default color, but now you can also choose from Black, Blue, Red, Green and Yellow.

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post (it is $0.99 only for a limited time)
    NICE!!!! thanks!
    04-19-09 03:11 PM
    Dam, I was going to see how long I could go without a reboot...

OWELL!!!!! Thanks Tafasa
    04-19-09 03:16 PM
    Should be in App World for $10 it would be worth every penny!!!!
    04-19-09 03:41 PM

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.6

Is there a combination of the option that affects the performance of this app. Such as the backlight time outs and auto holstering, etc...??
    04-19-09 06:18 PM
    Is there a combination of the option that affects the performance of this app. Such as the backlight time outs and auto holstering, etc...??
    Shorter backlight timeouts will help your battery life since the backlight won't be on as long. Same goes for immediately turning off the backlight after locking. Other than that, the options don't really have a big effect on performance.
    04-19-09 06:22 PM
    Shorter backlight timeouts will help your battery life since the backlight won't be on as long. Same goes for immediately turning off the backlight after locking. Other than that, the options don't really have a big effect on performance.
    I was just curious because I thought having some options on would conflict with other options but I did a battery pull and cleared any and all confusion. Love the color options..perhaps add the option to change the circle color around the dots and maybe the pattern track color??
    04-19-09 06:31 PM
    The only thing missing with this app is the option to make the track flash green when you enter the code correctly.

Doesn't really matter, but would be cool

Best app hands down. Great support. Thanks!
    04-19-09 07:09 PM
    The only thing missing with this app is the option to make the track flash green when you enter the code correctly.

Doesn't really matter, but would be cool

Best app hands down. Great support. Thanks!
    That would be cool and the option to autolock the call screen lock after the backlight times out
    04-19-09 08:03 PM
    i also am still loving this app. i am used to hittin the convienience key already rather than the lock button.

ive asked a few times but is there any chance of adding missedcall/message indicators? if it wasnt a plan you could always have an option to turn them on and off? anybody else want these?
    04-19-09 09:53 PM
    Hey folks.... Maybe im missing it,,, but is there a way to disable patternlock when I dont want to use it?
    04-19-09 10:07 PM
    I noticed on the G1 application you can go through the same dot twice when making a pattern...can that be an option here??
    04-19-09 10:33 PM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.0.6.1

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.6.1
    -----------------------------------
    - Ability to change the color of the dot highlight (circle around dot), the pattern path, the incorrect pattern path and the correct pattern path
    - Option to re-enable the call screen lock when the backlight turns off. Default is set to no.

04-19-09 10:36 PM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.0.6.1

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.6.1
    -----------------------------------
    - Ability to change the color of the dot highlight (circle around dot), the pattern path, the incorrect pattern path and the correct pattern path
    - Option to re-enable the call screen lock when the backlight turns off. Default is set to no.

YOU SIR ARE INTENSE!!!!!!!!
    04-19-09 10:37 PM
    i also am still loving this app. i am used to hittin the convienience key already rather than the lock button.

ive asked a few times but is there any chance of adding missedcall/message indicators? if it wasnt a plan you could always have an option to turn them on and off? anybody else want these?
    This doesn't appear to be currently possible. There doesn't seem to be any way for a 3rd party application to get access to the application indicators that are shown on the homescreen.

Hey folks.... Maybe im missing it,,, but is there a way to disable patternlock when I dont want to use it?
    Go to the options screen (in the BlackBerry options screen under PatternLock) and disable autolocking. After doing this, PatternLock will only be enabled when you manually click the icon or the convenience key if you have it assigned.
    04-19-09 10:39 PM
    Great app, I don't think I've ever seen such great response to user requests. The one thing that I think would benefit the app is if the dots were spaced further apart, more like the G1 app. Sometimes when I'm trying to put in my pattern I accidentally touch a dot that I didn't mean to touch since they are all so close together. So I think if the app took up almost the entire screen that would be great. Maybe make the header at the top with the date and time a bit smaller?
    I think the size is fine...I do like the arrows from the G1 though...
    Taf, Can you also make it an option to change the text on the lock screen...
    Instead of "Enter Secret Pattern", we have the option to enter a custom text..
    Last edited by macnthamost; 04-19-09 at 11:11 PM.
    04-19-09 10:57 PM
    To each his own but I think the size like in that pic would be great. The arrows add a nice touch too
    I agree. The little lock icon isn't bad either...
    I love this app on my storm! =)
    04-19-09 11:15 PM
    I Love This Software!

I also love that it is updated constantly. i havent read through all 37 pages but has there been discussion of having a 4x4 dot grid? i think it would make it a little more tricky and more secure. other than that.. keep on trucking!
    04-19-09 11:17 PM
    is the emergency button in an upcoming release? i update every time and i haven't seen that option.
    04-19-09 11:35 PM
    is the emergency button in an upcoming release? i update every time and i haven't seen that option.
    That's a screenshot from the G1. I just used it for demonstrative purposes.
    04-19-09 11:37 PM
    oh... well i'm a firefighter and my girlfriend is a cop so we both picked up on it. this is my favorite app but we definitely need an emergency call button. i cant imagine that in an emergency having to do my pattern to make a call. especially a safety issue for women who walk alone.
    04-19-09 11:45 PM
    oh... well i'm a firefighter and my girlfriend is a cop so we both picked up on it. this is my favorite app but we definitely need an emergency call button. i cant imagine that in an emergency having to do my pattern to make a call. especially a safety issue for women who walk alone.
    We'll definitely see some more changes in the next update. I think that this 3x3 is perfect but if we had the option to use each dot twice it would open up more combinations meaning harder to guess.
    Last edited by macnthamost; 04-19-09 at 11:58 PM.
    04-19-09 11:50 PM
    Thank you Tafasa for this amazing app. This has made me much happier with this phone and it was definitely worth the money. The constant updates are awesome.

I don't know if anyone will care but if your phone is locked and then you plug it into the charger, it unlocks your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 11:56 PM
1,600 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD