I only have one complaint. And this is just me being picky. The circles are a bit pixelated. When they are highlighted and when left alone. I just think it would be a little more visually pleasing if they were smoothed out. But not a big deal really.

While I'm being picky lol.... Is it possible to make the lines that connect the circles flash green when you enter your code correctly?

Again none of this **** really matters lol. Just would add to the OEM feel and make it more like androids.

Lemme know what you think!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 09:10 PM
    The random locking seems to have gone away with the new update. Again, awesome work.
    04-17-09 09:11 PM
    I only have one complaint. And this is just me being picky. The circles are a bit pixelated. When they are highlighted and when left alone. I just think it would be a little more visually pleasing if they were smoothed out. But not a big deal really.

While I'm being picky lol.... Is it possible to make the lines that connect the circles flash green when you enter your code correctly?

Again none of this **** really matters lol. Just would add to the OEM feel and make it more like androids.

Lemme know what you think!!

The problem with flashing green is that it will make the unlock slower. Right now, after you have put in your pattern, the screen will unlock in however long it takes the BlackBerry to exit the application. If it were going to have to flash green too, then that would add a delay. I think that one of the reasons people use PatternLock is for speed, and this would add unnecessary delay.
    04-17-09 09:14 PM
    Hmm is it possible to add that option in the menus as a yes/no option??

Again not trying to be an ***. I just like that look.

And what do you think about the circles.? Anyway to smooth them out??

04-17-09 09:20 PM
    I'll say it again, awesom app x one infinity trillion

04-17-09 09:24 PM
    i love this hsit
    04-17-09 09:35 PM
    Excellent update, as usual!

Is there any way you can add an option to "fix" the orientation of the landscape picture? ...by "fix" I mean do not allow it to "flip over" depending on how you are holding the phone.
    04-17-09 09:45 PM
    I think you might be misunderstanding the feature. The custom message is the one that comes up when you are in a call. If you have call screen locking enabled, then after your specified delay, a dialog box will come up indicating your screen is locked to prevent accidental clicks. That dialog box can either have the standard text, or the custom message you provide.
    That's what I was aiming for.
    04-17-09 09:46 PM
    I gotta say this is amazing. I've been using this app since the beginning and it just feels like it's part of the phone now.

The constant updates, great customer service and VERY low price makes this a must-have app.
    04-17-09 09:51 PM
    Awesome program, love that you're catering to user needs!
    04-17-09 09:53 PM
    I gotta say this is amazing. I've been using this app since the beginning and it just feels like it's part of the phone now.

The constant updates, great customer service and VERY low price makes this a must-have app.
    Amen duuude. Thanks taf!
    04-17-09 11:02 PM

I couldn't have said it better.
    04-17-09 11:11 PM
    this is probably the best app ive got for this phone. it works amazingly well and it really feels integrated into my phone. i did learn last night that setting a complex pattern doesnt work too well when you are drunk. but it does save you the whole drunk dialing thing lol. that should be a listed feature! "Prevents drunk dialing"
    04-17-09 11:22 PM
    this is probably the best app ive got for this phone. it works amazingly well and it really feels integrated into my phone. i did learn last night that setting a complex pattern doesnt work too well when you are drunk. but it does save you the whole drunk dialing thing lol. that should be a listed feature! "Prevents drunk dialing"
    LOL.
    Perhaps maybe a wrong pattern sound option?? the first sound that came to mind was the sound from Metal Gear Solid when you would press an invalid key, such as if you enter the wrong pattern if would make the error sound as it does when you enter the right pattern. just another suggestion.
    04-17-09 11:27 PM
    LOL.
    Perhaps maybe a wrong pattern sound option?? the first sound that came to mind was the sound from Metal Gear Solid when you would press an invalid key, such as if you enter the wrong pattern if would make the error sound as it does when you enter the right pattern. just another suggestion.
    Great idea!
    04-17-09 11:30 PM
    Great idea!
    why thank you!
    Taf, what do you think? =)
    04-17-09 11:31 PM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.0.5.1

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.5.1
    -----------------------------------
    - Some graphical improvements
    - Added the ability to enable a sound when an incorrect pattern is entered. This is disabled by default and will not sound if your profile is currently vibrate, alerts off or silent.
    - Another attempt at getting sounds working for users using the 4.7.0.75 OS

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post (it is $0.99 only for a limited time)
    04-18-09 01:30 AM
    i don't know if this issue has been brought up already or not. but there's just waaaay too many pages for me to go through. i was wondering if it's possible for me to change the phone default screen lock to the patternlock. so instead of clicking the top of the phone to unlock, id rather use the patternlock. if anyone can please help me out, i'd appreciate it lots!
    04-18-09 01:53 AM
    nope.. just turn on the auto lock feature and set it for yoru backlight timeout just like your OEm locking tool!
    04-18-09 02:00 AM
    Tafasa pounding out New Updates EVERY OTHER DAY!!! lovin it.... good job!
    04-18-09 04:28 AM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.0.5.1

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.5.1
    -----------------------------------
    - Some graphical improvements
    - Added the ability to enable a sound when an incorrect pattern is entered. This is disabled by default and will not sound if your profile is currently vibrate, alerts off or silent.
    - Another attempt at getting sounds working for users using the 4.7.0.75 OS
    A small update but I really like the "graphical improvements". The circles look much better.
    04-18-09 04:28 AM
    Tafasa keep em coming baby i think im in love
    04-18-09 04:57 AM
    i just did a big product rave over on blackberry os for this app...it seriously is my favorite app i bought for my storm
    04-18-09 05:33 AM
    Sound has come to my .75 OS phone. Praise be to Tafasa.

The application size has doubled since I purchased with all the added options. While options are nice, compact applications tend to be faster and use less resource. Just a thought to ponder.
    04-18-09 09:05 AM
    Sound has come to my .75 OS phone. Praise be to Tafasa.

The application size has doubled since I purchased with all the added options. While options are nice, compact applications tend to be faster and use less resource. Just a thought to ponder.
    It also depends on "how" it's written and "what" code executes.

I think Tafasa is doing a great job with it.
    04-18-09 09:18 AM
1,600 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD