Taf before I update is there a way to change the wording on screenlock. I would like to make it personal. Something like Mr. Blackberry for example.
    04-16-09 06:10 PM
    Taf before I update is there a way to change the wording on screenlock. I would like to make it personal. Something like Mr. Blackberry for example.
    Which wording are you referring to?
    04-16-09 06:12 PM
    Tafasa, first I just want to say that I love your app and I've had it on .75, .113, and .122. Utill .122 I've had no problems with the app - it's worked great! However, on .122 there seems to be a 15 second to 1 minute delay when trying to unlock the phone after a message of some sort has arrived. Is this a problem with your app on .122 or with .122 in general?
    this is a phone issue.. you are using custom tones correct? i no longer use custom tones because of this bug that has not been addressed.. Its annoying and doesn't effect all hardware...
    04-16-09 06:13 PM
    I, personally, would prefer it to have the same font type, size and color of the home screen heading.
    04-16-09 06:14 PM
    Love this app just got it today! Quick ?.....how come you can't get pics. From your memory card without moving them? Its not really a big deal just took me a while how to figure this out. Thanks again for the great app!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 06:36 PM
    hmmmm, ok so i bought this app a few days ago. I posted in a thread about low battery issues related to this program, and ever since i dled my batt has been draining A LOT quicker....im using 113 and didnt have issues before...anything that could be causing this?
    04-16-09 06:38 PM
    Love this app just got it today! Quick ?.....how come you can't get pics. From your memory card without moving them? Its not really a big deal just took me a while how to figure this out. Thanks again for the great app!

You can. When you are picking an image, click on the up arrow next to "..." to navigate to a different directory. That screen is a basic file explorer. You start off by default in the pictures folder stored on the device. If you click the arrow up several times, you will see the SD card folder.
    04-16-09 06:38 PM
    Taf, dude get some sleep! This app is AMAZING! It's like every half hour I'm getting an email saying that this app has been updated! You can't please everyone, so let me just say that this app runs perfectly on my phone, nuff said!!
    04-16-09 07:01 PM
    You can. When you are picking an image, click on the up arrow next to "..." to navigate to a different directory. That screen is a basic file explorer. You start off by default in the pictures folder stored on the device. If you click the arrow up several times, you will see the SD card folder.
    Sorry about that! I got it now!.......Thanks again!
    04-16-09 07:36 PM
    hmmmm, ok so i bought this app a few days ago. I posted in a thread about low battery issues related to this program, and ever since i dled my batt has been draining A LOT quicker....im using 113 and didnt have issues before...anything that could be causing this?
    I was just reading through all these posts, trying to find something on this. I'm having the same issue on .109. Battery drains like a MOTHER.
    04-16-09 07:52 PM

Make it so we can edit the wording you have their now "PatternLock call screen lock is enabled. Click escape to disable."

I would like to replace this text and put something their I want to see. Again for example like "Mr. FullCircle" Hope I explained that right.

I could then take off stormlock.
    Last edited by dukins; 04-16-09 at 08:25 PM.
    04-16-09 08:23 PM
    Make it so we can edit the wording you have their now "PatternLock call screen lock is enabled. Click escape to disable."

I would like to replace this text and put something their I want to see. Again for example like "Mr. FullCircle" Hope I explained that right.
    I'm gonna go ahead and guess that this is going to be a little excessive.
    04-16-09 08:24 PM
    hey tasafa i ended up finally getttin a email with the download link after a few hours...quick question i feel like wiping my phone and loading a different OS....if my 3rd party app restore doesnt go as planned will i be able to log into my account in the app store and download this lock again? i ask only because all my other apps are free apps and this is my only pay one...although its just .99 cents i dont feel like going through the whole process of buying it and waiting and stuff haha
    04-16-09 08:32 PM
    I love this app and bought it the first day it came out, but i want to sugest that instead of having the line come up when your finger goes over it (which everyone around you can see) you have an option to shut it, or the dots, or even both off.

just my opinnion.
    because ive had friends ask to see my phone when it was locked iwth patternlock and they have gotten it unlocked cuz they saw it a few mins before
    Last edited by maxwjackson; 04-16-09 at 08:44 PM. Reason: i forgot something
    04-16-09 08:37 PM
    Nah. If stormlock has it. So should this. Because this one is so much better than stormlock.

hey tasafa i ended up finally getttin a email with the download link after a few hours...quick question i feel like wiping my phone and loading a different OS....if my 3rd party app restore doesnt go as planned will i be able to log into my account in the app store and download this lock again? i ask only because all my other apps are free apps and this is my only pay one...although its just .99 cents i dont feel like going through the whole process of buying it and waiting and stuff haha
    04-16-09 08:37 PM
    I love this app and bought it the first day it came out, but i want to sugest that instead of having the line come up when your finger goes over it (which everyone around you can see) you have an option to shut it, or the dots, or even both off.

just my opinnion.
    I just think it needs to go away immediately with the succession of your pass. It sits for a few seconds.

04-16-09 08:40 PM
    I just think it needs to go away immediately with the succession of your pass. It sits for a few seconds.

that would work too, but if it goes away imediatly then why have it at all?
    04-16-09 08:45 PM
    I really love this app!

My only problem is my seven year old daughter, who figured out two of my patterns involving zig zags and x's. She is too smart

04-16-09 08:55 PM
    I really love this app!

My only problem is my seven year old daughter, who figured out two of my patterns involving zig zags and x's. She is too smart

4x4 dot pattern would make a good grid.

04-16-09 10:49 PM
    Yeah that should work just fine. When you are done loading your new OS, just revisit the download link and everything should work fine.
    04-16-09 11:29 PM
    Yeah that should work just fine. When you are done loading your new OS, just revisit the download link and everything should work fine.
    Any idea about the battery issue?
    04-16-09 11:48 PM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.0.4.2

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.4.2
    -----------------------------------
    - Improved battery life
    - Ability to set a custom call screen lock message

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post (it is $0.99 only for a limited time)
    04-17-09 12:55 AM
    Wow you guys must be working really hard on this i was happy with paying for the original product that you brought out but since then you have updated no end of times well done lads keep up the good work. Maybe Vodafone and RIM need to take a leaf out of your book!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-17-09 02:22 AM
    Wow, this is officially one of my favorite apps.

Thanks again!

04-17-09 02:55 AM
    tafasa if you were in range i would kiss you on the cheek. this app is hands down the greatest thing to happen to the storm since it was released. no joke my lock/unlock feature is actually FASTER since ive been using this!! i still use the manufactures lock button as added battery conservation but when i press unlock it is INSTANTLY on patternlock and lets me do the pattern. i love you. also the constant updates is amazing! thanks so much for your continued support!!!
    04-17-09 03:02 AM
1,600 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD