Tafasa, have you guys had any luck with the Blue-tooth issue?

As of now what I do is link my phone and car via Blue-tooth and then turn the "Clock Screen" on! It seems to work OK for a temporary fix!

Thanks!
    Haven't been able to make progress on this front yet. If we come up with a fix, it will for sure be in an update.
    04-16-09 02:59 PM
    great app!! but, i'm having a problem....when the screen is locked I'm unable to use voice operated dial when pressing my bluetooth button....is this a known issue? is their a fix or workaround?
    04-16-09 03:03 PM
    I was sure that StormSlider was going to be the app for me, but I went ahead and gambled the .99 on this one. I made the right choice. This app is awesome. Thanks!
    04-16-09 03:15 PM
    Still doesn't work.. Am i stupid or something?? Lord
    It worked for me for both making and receiving. I also have ScreenLock installed at the same time and both activate in a call.
    04-16-09 03:16 PM
    great app!! but, i'm having a problem....when the screen is locked I'm unable to use voice operated dial when pressing my bluetooth button....is this a known issue? is their a fix or workaround?
    Please refer to the post above yours.
    04-16-09 03:17 PM
    Re locking would be good. I have this app set to my left key and if you exit the lock you can enable pattern lock on your call. But you'll have to enter your pattern.

While in a call? I agree, like when the user presses the BB button you have the option to re-enable the lock. and the dialogue is a bit long. Perhaps, "Screen Locked." or "PatternLock: Screen Lock Enabled."
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 03:17 PM
    still no lock.. i did a battery pull to try and get it workin too..
    04-16-09 03:38 PM
    PatternLock has been updated to version 1.0.4.1

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.4.1
    ----------------------------------
    - The call screen lock will now activate while a call is initiating and won't wait for the call to connect. This means that if you are making the call, you won't have to wait for the person to pick up before the call screen lock timer begins. The timer starts once you begin your call. If you are receiving a call, it will function the same as before.
    - When the call screen lock is set to auto enable, the backlight will turn off right away when the screen lock activates
    - While in a call, a new menu item will appear when you click on the BlackBerry menu key called "Lock Screen". This will allow you to re-lock your screen using the PatternLock call screen lock.

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post (it is $0.99 only for a limited time)
    04-16-09 03:41 PM
    Just got an email! Its now 1.0.4.1

04-16-09 03:42 PM
    Would anyone else like to see the screen dim instantly as you press the lock button?
    04-16-09 03:43 PM
    new version is up... 1.0.4.1
    04-16-09 03:44 PM
    tafasa is a beast!!! 3 updates in a day... and there's still the rest of the night to go!!!! kudos for real!
    04-16-09 03:56 PM
    Hate to report it. But found a way to bypass the lock.

When I plug my phone in to charge the clock app comes on.

Well I push the escape key and exit bedside mode.

And Im IN. I can do anything I want.

So taf you got to make it to where if its on charge I still cant get into the phone without putting in the code, but still keep the clock app running even if I press talk, bb button, or the escape key.
    04-16-09 04:07 PM
    Hate to report it. But found a way to bypass the lock.

When I plug my phone in to charge the clock app comes on.

Well I push the escape key and exit bedside mode.

And Im IN. I can do anything I want.

So taf you got to make it to where if its on charge I still cant get into the phone without putting in the code, but still keep the clock app running even if I press talk, bb button, or the escape key.
    This was a change added in the 1.0.4 update to address the issue of putting the device in the cradle and not having the clock show up while it is locked. There is no way at the moment to keep the device locked by PatternLock and have the clock showing above it. This will only affect you if you have the option to disable autolocking while charging. Basically, what it does now is automatically unlock when you connect it (if you have the setting set), and the moment you disconnect it should re-lock.
    04-16-09 04:13 PM
    love all of the updates!

just wondering if there was a way to disable the screen when the lock is enabled. it kills the battery when the screen keeps going on in my pocket. thanks!
    04-16-09 04:13 PM
    Thanks a million for the quick update!!!! The re-locking from the menu rocks!

04-16-09 04:14 PM
    New update? Damn. Fast

04-16-09 04:22 PM
    man i love this app and tafasa more and more all the time...my only qualm now if i wish i could c the icon that pops up in the top bar when i get a new email or text...i miss not being able to tell which one i have or if i have a new one before i unlock my phone...otherwise amazing app great work tafasa
    04-16-09 04:28 PM
    Thanks man. I was able to ditch stormlock now
    This is by FAR best app for its price.

04-16-09 04:39 PM
    dont mean to be a pain but ive still got an old version of patternlock and the only thing im looking for is a way to change the landscape picture as well... has this been implemented yet?
    04-16-09 05:16 PM
    ditto...what luke willy stated!
    04-16-09 05:19 PM
    man this app is the bomb!!!! Im so happy i bought it. I have been reccomending this to all my friends. One thing I would like to see added if possible to make different forms of unlocking, what i mean is you have a circle pattern lock, how about also iphone slide, password one, digital safe combo type. Just differnt types in 1 app. So if one day i want android ill use it, one day i may be in the mode for iphone, one day i may be in the mode for default BB Storm version, but the default version sucks, yours much smoother. Is this something possible in the future???
    04-16-09 05:38 PM
    dont mean to be a pain but ive still got an old version of patternlock and the only thing im looking for is a way to change the landscape picture as well... has this been implemented yet?
    No, this hasn't been added to the application. We've been trying to work out a reliable way to lock the orientation of the application but haven't made much progress on that front. We may include this option in a future update.
    04-16-09 05:52 PM
    If, some how, you could make the portrait pattern lock background picture also appear in landscape that would be awesome! The picture does't have to rotate...just make it appear exactly like it does in portrait "mode."

(My pattern lock picture is the same as my homescreen picture)

EDIT: I just saw your response to Willy...
    04-16-09 06:00 PM
    AWESOME newest update fixes screenlock in call!! Thank you Tafasa LOVE IT
    04-16-09 06:02 PM
1,600 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD