like when i get an incoming call its too laggy to get the patternlock off so i end up missing the call
    What OS are you running? When receiving a call, PatternLock should automatically unlock and let you take the call, and then relock if necessary once the call is done.
    04-15-09 03:57 PM
    It seems that I am being directed to version 1.02 when I try to update!! whats going on? Also the tafasa website still states that it is at version 1.02
    04-15-09 04:02 PM
    It seems that I am being directed to version 1.02 when I try to update!! whats going on? Also the tafasa website still states that it is at version 1.02
    In the middle of updating the site right now

Click Menu > Refresh when you are on the download screen and you should see the new version
    04-15-09 04:05 PM
    The problem is that I purchased it with mobihand this morning (v 1.02) but the download link that I am being sent to, to update the app, is still trying to download v 1.02 (80.8kb).

In the middle of updating the site right now

Click Menu > Refresh when you are on the download screen and you should see the new version
    04-15-09 04:09 PM
    I don't have this issue. It allows the call screen to come through.
    like when i get an incoming call its too laggy to get the patternlock off so i end up missing the call
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 04:10 PM
    The problem is that I purchased it with mobihand this morning (v 1.02) but the download link that I am being sent to, to update the app, is still trying to download v 1.02 (80.8kb).
    When it takes you to the download screen, click on Menu > Refresh. You will see the version change to 1.0.3. It is using the content cached in your browser when it shows 1.0.2. The link is the same for both versions.
    04-15-09 04:11 PM
    When it takes you to the download screen, click on Menu > Refresh. You will see the version change to 1.0.3. It is using the content cached in your browser when it shows 1.0.2. The link is the same for both versions.
    Many thanks!! I have never had to refresh that screen before - didn't even know that it was a html page as such.

Anyhew - downloading now. I'm guessing that this awesome app is about to get even better. Good work!
    04-15-09 04:17 PM
    Awesome app, love the update now too.
    04-15-09 04:20 PM
    There is a bug in the 4.7.0.75 OS where sound plays out of the headphone jack in many 3rd party applications. If possible, can you upgrade your OS?
    Love the application... Now I'm one of the cool kids.

Phrehnck posted a fix for the sound issues with .75.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ho...r-75-a-162411/
    04-15-09 04:38 PM
    Hey Tafasa! I simply love your Pattern Lock Application! I just have one issue, just bringing it up to see if You guys would know a fix for this issue!

I use a Parrot Handsfree Bluetooth Car Kit, I can receive phone calls great through the Handsfree kit! The problem is, since I started using Pattern Lock, I cannot start a handsfree call without unlocking my phone! Which totally negates the safety of Handsfree calling! I believe it may have something to do with the Parrot kit uses the Phones voicedial application!

Is there anyway to have Pattern Lock be disabled during any Bluetooth connection? Great product and Thanks!!!
    04-15-09 04:46 PM
    Tafasa,

Nice upgrade!

One thing I wanted to mention (this may be just my phone)...

The unlock sound doesn't work. I hear the speaker crack, just like it does before I get an email or text, but no sound after.

Just thought you should know.... everything else seems great!

Can't think of anything else to change right now - maybe after a few more days of use.

Anyone else having the sound issue?

t
    04-15-09 05:06 PM
    Sound works great on mine.
    04-15-09 05:36 PM
    Tstorm, are you running .75 by chance?

04-15-09 05:39 PM
    Tstorm, are you running .75 by chance?

Yes, I am... waiting for official and, well, we know how that is
    04-15-09 05:43 PM
    The dev explained that the sound will not work with .75
    Its just a little click though. Put on headphones to hear it maybe lol
    Yes, I am... waiting for official and, well, we know how that is
    04-15-09 05:45 PM
    The dev explained that the sound will not work with .75
    Its just a little click though. Put on headphones to hear it maybe lol

Oops, missed that. Thanks!
    04-15-09 05:47 PM
    Oops, missed that. Thanks!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ne...ml#post2291254

I think it's possible to fix since others have been able to. I'm using .122 so I have the sound, just wanted to get the message ooooout.
    04-15-09 05:49 PM
    Hey Tafasa! I simply love your Pattern Lock Application! I just have one issue, just bringing it up to see if You guys would know a fix for this issue!

I use a Parrot Handsfree Bluetooth Car Kit, I can receive phone calls great through the Handsfree kit! The problem is, since I started using Pattern Lock, I cannot start a handsfree call without unlocking my phone! Which totally negates the safety of Handsfree calling! I believe it may have something to do with the Parrot kit uses the Phones voicedial application!

Is there anyway to have Pattern Lock be disabled during any Bluetooth connection? Great product and Thanks!!!
    The lock screen is blocking the voice dialing application from launching. We will look into it to see if there is a way to accommodate for this.
    04-15-09 06:05 PM
    What OS are you running? When receiving a call, PatternLock should automatically unlock and let you take the call, and then relock if necessary once the call is done.

im using .122

like the patterlock shows ups n i try to unlock it then it just freezes until the call ends
    04-15-09 06:13 PM
    so i just ordered it from the store from my storm...got the email saying it would come in 15mins and i got nothing...im not worried about .99 cents but just wanna know what the deal is i want this app badddddd haha any input?
    04-15-09 07:26 PM
    so i just ordered it from the store from my storm...got the email saying it would come in 15mins and i got nothing...im not worried about .99 cents but just wanna know what the deal is i want this app badddddd haha any input?
    Sometimes the store can take a while to process payments and orders. If you still don't get an email within an hour or so, maybe you can contact the store support email.
    04-15-09 07:31 PM
    i sent them a email back and they said to include my phone # so i did...if i dont hear anything anyways me and you could work something out? ill forward you the email i got and everything and even paypal you the 99 cents or whatever
    04-15-09 07:43 PM
    An idea from another thread on pattern lock questioned the ability of this application to allow corporate BES users to use this app instead of the password function. What is the possibility of imbedding a password into pattern lock and PL automatically adding the password once the pattern lock is used to unlock the BB?
    04-15-09 07:43 PM
    An idea from another thread on pattern lock questioned the ability of this application to allow corporate BES users to use this app instead of the password function. What is the possibility of imbedding a password into pattern lock and PL automatically adding the password once the pattern lock is used to unlock the BB?
    At the moment that doesn't seem to be possible. For security reasons, the BlackBerry password screen can't be controlled programmatically.
    04-15-09 07:49 PM
    Really appreciate all the updates. Awesome work tafasa.
    04-15-09 08:22 PM
1,600 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD