Just want to say thanks for this awesome program, tafasa! I don't know about others, but I was CONSTANTLY hip-dialing 911 with the onboard lock. No longer, and unlocking my Storm is so quick and easy. Excellent, excellent work!
    04-14-09 08:44 AM
    Great app, but there's a very necessary and doable change needed here.
    ******I think you need to have the PatternLock options menu PASSWORD protected or blocked from others somehow because anyone can just go in there and see the pattern chosen!!!*******

Lemme know what you think Tafasa and others..
    04-14-09 08:55 AM
    ******I think you need to have the PatternLock options menu PASSWORD protected or blocked from others somehow because anyone can just go in there and see the pattern chosen!!!*******

I agree. And after you put in your pattern, it stays up just a little too long. So someone can see your code. Dont get me wrong it does go away in about 3-5 seconds, but if it could instantly go to your home screen after entering your pattern that would be great.
    04-14-09 08:59 AM
    Good app.

Suggestions:

Custom grids
    3x3 4x4 3x4 4x3 etc.

allow to overlap or use same dot twice.
    04-14-09 09:01 AM

I agree! Plus, it would be great to have it somehow permanent, like the password code is. For example, if I set a password thru BB security, even if someone steals and reinstalls the OS, the password is still there--rendering the device useless to a thief.

I'm loving this app, regardless.
    04-14-09 09:06 AM
    suggestions: lock the accelerometer or give the option to change the landscape background; show new message indicators on lock screen.
    04-14-09 09:15 AM

I'm glad you guys agree. And also, it would be neat if, similar to the dots blinking red when the pattern is wrong, the dots lit up green for an instant when the right pattern is put in! Would be a nice touch
    04-14-09 09:15 AM
    and love the new updates. Now my background image looks perfect behind the grid because it dims out and the image comes through. Thank you!

04-14-09 09:48 AM
    love it!
    i agree that the preferences should be locked or hidden as well.
    04-14-09 10:00 AM
    Hopefully this wasn't suggested before, but why aren't message indicators showing? Or is that a good thing?

Other than that, I agree with what others are saying. This app is awesome!! It can only get better and better with more revisions.

Keep this app cheap!

$0.99 = Perfect price for this lightweight app
    $2.99 = A little much
    04-14-09 10:50 AM
    Oh, and what about locking someone out for a defined amount of time after so many tries?

I can see people trying to guess a pattern forever until they finally get it...

BTW, don't light the buttons green when your putting in your pattern! Someone could easily figure it out with trial and error...
    04-14-09 10:54 AM
    what a great idea
    i wished that i would have be able to get one for free
    04-14-09 11:21 AM
    Oh, and what about locking someone out for a defined amount of time after so many tries?

I can see people trying to guess a pattern forever until they finally get it....
    I agreee!!!
    04-14-09 11:25 AM
    We will look into adding a layer of password protection for the options screen, and the ability to set a maximum number of tries before temporarily locking out for a certain time period.
    04-14-09 12:08 PM
    purchased it, thanks it works great!
    04-14-09 01:06 PM
    Pretty nice looking now only if it worked during phone calls automatically
    04-14-09 01:08 PM
    I love it and its beautiful but man is it causing some severe memory leaks, even when not in use. I would lose about 18 MB's within a few minutes, run memory cleaner and they would be back. I uninstalled the app and I am back up to where I was and my memory is stable. Don't know if it's the app itself, the app not playing well with another app, or the app not playing well with the .113 OS. Either way it was definitely the catalyst. Bummer for me.
    04-14-09 01:16 PM
    I great possible upgrade would be if you could lock individual applications or files/folders with diffrent patterns.
    04-14-09 01:37 PM
    I love it and its beautiful but man is it causing some severe memory leaks, even when not in use. I would lose about 18 MB's within a few minutes, run memory cleaner and they would be back. I uninstalled the app and I am back up to where I was and my memory is stable. Don't know if it's the app itself, the app not playing well with another app, or the app not playing well with the .113 OS. Either way it was definitely the catalyst. Bummer for me.
    We have never experienced this or gotten this report from anyone else. 18 MB's in a few minutes is rather extreme. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Can you try reinstalling the application and seeing if the problem still occurs? Also, did you try doing a battery pull and seeing if it happens after the device restarts?
    Last edited by tafasa; 04-14-09 at 02:07 PM.
    04-14-09 02:05 PM
    honestly ive not read all 11 pages but is there anyway of changing the setting once youve set it the first time round?
    04-14-09 02:23 PM
    honestly ive not read all 11 pages but is there anyway of changing the setting once youve set it the first time round?
    go to options. new PatternLock option there
    04-14-09 02:30 PM
    We have never experienced this or gotten this report from anyone else. 18 MB's in a few minutes is rather extreme. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Can you try reinstalling the application and seeing if the problem still occurs? Also, did you try doing a battery pull and seeing if it happens after the device restarts?
    Not at all...I have always had pretty extreme memory leak from whatever else but this app has not made it any worse. I think it's something else for him...
    04-14-09 02:31 PM

I tried everything that you have suggested. I even deleted the 2 other apps that I installed today, in hopes it was a conflict with one of them. That slowed the leakage down but it is still occuring. I am not angry. I will just hold onto my download link and try again when the next OS is released.
    04-14-09 02:47 PM
    I tried everything that you have suggested. I even deleted the 2 other apps that I installed today, in hopes it was a conflict with one of them. That slowed the leakage down but it is still occuring. I am not angry. I will just hold onto my download link and try again when the next OS is released.
    Then this is just another example of how differently one person's Storm can act with an app compared to someone else's. So goofy that these phones have such varying and different issues with the same situations.
    04-14-09 03:31 PM
    still am unable to locate way to get to options, new patternlock?
    04-14-09 03:44 PM
1,600 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD