i love this application. is there anyway RIM's API allows for messaages to be shown? If not possibly making the application simply overlay onto the background transparent to see what messages there may be. thanks!
    this is what i'm hoping to see.. message indicators.. would be the icing on the cake
    04-12-09 10:06 PM
    Can you please update to the latest version as well. Let us know if any strange behavior still happens.
    Just finished the update. I'll let you know if issues persist. I really do think this app is slick, though.

Thanks,
    Troy
    04-12-09 10:15 PM
    Just wanted to drop in and say how great I think this app is. Only gripe about it is no message indicators. Other then that, good stuff!
    04-12-09 10:41 PM
    Taf,

Good work again. Your apps rock! Also want to throw a shout out to DMG who also does great work and started on this, but hit some snags.

Loving this app right now, would LOVE to see the screen-press light up disabled in the future (wasting battery). I did read the posts on it earlier on in the thread... hoping you can disable that in future releases!
    04-12-09 11:33 PM
    Great app, its working out nicely, my biggest gripe is not being able to lock the app in portrait mode so it doesnt switch to landscape. Is that possible?
    04-13-09 12:03 AM
    How do I add it to quicklunch?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 01:13 AM
    How do I add it to quicklunch?

ditto.. someone mentioned they added it to Ql...ut would make this SUPEr convenient!

P.S. Awesome app! Very fairly priced and very functional!
    04-13-09 01:31 AM
    ditto.. someone mentioned they added it to Ql...ut would make this SUPEr convenient!

P.S. Awesome app! Very fairly priced and very functional!
    Never mind cause it autolocks duh lol so theirs no point in having it on quicklaunch lol

04-13-09 01:58 AM
    Taf,

Good work again. Your apps rock! Also want to throw a shout out to DMG who also does great work and started on this, but hit some snags.

Loving this app right now, would LOVE to see the screen-press light up disabled in the future (wasting battery). I did read the posts on it earlier on in the thread... hoping you can disable that in future releases!

actually i think DMG figured it out and released a new version of his free slide to lock app.

maybe tafasa told him how to get around the issue he was having.
    04-13-09 02:47 AM
    How do you alter the settings once you've already set them?

I want to change how long it takes for my phone to automatically lock.
    04-13-09 07:20 AM
    How do you alter the settings once you've already set them?

I want to change how long it takes for my phone to automatically lock.
    Go to Phone Options and htere is now a new option PaternLock

Thats where settings are changed
    04-13-09 08:17 AM
    I would like to see this application locked in portrait.
    And if i'm correct it can be done, correct? Apps like accelodex etc..
    I think that would be the icing on the t*** for this app. Very nice, Great job!
    04-13-09 08:26 AM
    I would like to see this application locked in portrait.
    And if i'm correct it can be done, correct? Apps like accelodex etc..
    I think that would be the icing on the t*** for this app. Very nice, Great job!
    That would be nice.. could be an option i would think.. Icing for me would be messaging indicators hehe.. But have gotten no word from Tafasa if its even possible.
    04-13-09 08:34 AM
    yeah gixxer, I didn't even think about that. Ok
    We'd have two paris of ****
    We can put icing on both pairs
    04-13-09 08:36 AM
    Jeez Tafasa keeps pumping out solid apps! i knew that more real developers would start showing up around app world time...
    Last edited by phrehnck; 04-13-09 at 08:47 AM.
    04-13-09 08:40 AM
    Go to Phone Options and htere is now a new option PaternLock

Thats where settings are changed
    Just goes to show how brain dead I am before coffee Monday morning.

Fantastic app, works marvelously.

Only suggestion I'd make is to not have the screen light up while locked, just like how the default BB lock works.
    04-13-09 08:43 AM
    Excellent app, first app i've payed for and it works flawlessly!

The only issue i'm really having with it is why is the banner display (I'm using the default theme) look so, well, crappy? Why doesn't it just look like the banner that really exists in the precision zen theme? Is it possible to fix this and make it look like the legitimate banner?
    04-13-09 12:18 PM
    Excellent app, first app i've payed for and it works flawlessly!

The only issue i'm really having with it is why is the banner display (I'm using the default theme) look so, well, crappy? Why doesn't it just look like the banner that really exists in the precision zen theme? Is it possible to fix this and make it look like the legitimate banner?
    I changed the background...Jessica Alba is more pleasant to look at.

My question is, when I try to change the background when the phone is locked...not all of my pictures are displayed. Any reason why that is?
    04-13-09 12:26 PM
    lolol, i have j. alba as the patternlock wallpaper as well
    04-13-09 12:32 PM

My question is, when I try to change the background when the phone is locked...not all of my pictures are displayed. Any reason why that is?
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Can you explain a bit more?
    04-13-09 12:47 PM
    Nevermind, i figured it out. I was looking at the onboard device memory vs. my SDcard when looking to change my background.
    04-13-09 12:50 PM
    I think I know what he is talking about. This happens on my wife's phone as well. Basically when she changes the background on some pictures, it doesnt extend all the way to the edges. It like a thumbnail of the image you are trying to use.
    04-13-09 12:50 PM
    I think I know what he is talking about. This happens on my wife's phone as well. Basically when she changes the background on some pictures, it doesnt extend all the way to the edges. It like a thumbnail of the image you are trying to use.
    Nah that's not what I was trying to say.

I originally thought that the program wasn't recognizing all of my pictures on my SDCard since so many of them were "missing" when I tried looking for pics I had to use as the background...I then realized that the folder I was looking in was my onboard device memory...which only has a handful of photos. Upon changing the directory to my SDCard, all the pictures I had appeared.

Very stupid and novice mistake on my part. Sorry for the confusion.
    04-13-09 12:53 PM
    This is normal behavior. If the image you are using isn't the right proportion for the screen, it will be resized to fit (if it is larger than the screen size) but not stretched.
    04-13-09 12:56 PM
    Nah that's not what I was trying to say.

I originally thought that the program wasn't recognizing all of my pictures on my SDCard since so many of them were "missing" when I tried looking for pics I had to use as the background...I then realized that the folder I was looking in was my onboard device memory...which only has a handful of photos. Upon changing the directory to my SDCard, all the pictures I had appeared.

Very stupid and novice mistake on my part. Sorry for the confusion.
    LOL. Well glad you got it. In the meantime the issue still continues with my wifes phone. Go figure when she uses our pic it shrinks and doesnt show fully for the locked portion. It happens for other pictures as well. It maybe just a glitch on her phone. Anyone else had this?
    04-13-09 12:58 PM
1,600 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD