keep it up! great work.
    04-12-09 05:24 PM
    There anyway for me to buy this using paypal?
    04-12-09 05:36 PM
    Not at the moment. It's not in the App World yet, but we plan to submit it soon for sale there.
    04-12-09 05:43 PM
    good work taf! anyway for message notifications??
    04-12-09 06:00 PM
    good work taf! anyway for message notifications??
    So far it doesn't seem possible to get access to the visible indicators. If we find a way, it will definitely be included in an update.
    04-12-09 06:04 PM
    So far it doesn't seem possible to get access to the visible indicators. If we find a way, it will definitely be included in an update.
    good to hear! appreciate your timely response too! =)
    04-12-09 06:05 PM
    how do you get in to change your unlock pattern to a different one once originally set? I cant find any options.
    04-12-09 06:47 PM
    how do you get in to change your unlock pattern to a different one once originally set? I cant find any options.
    Go to the BlackBerry global options screen (where you change your Screen/Keyboard settings, etc.) and you will find a page there called PatternLock. You can click "Reset Pattern" there and set a new one if you like. If you don't see the item in the global Options screen, try restarting your device.
    04-12-09 06:55 PM
    Tafasa, awesome app. One small question for you, I've set my autolock to 10 seconds, yet when I put my phone down, it takes what feels like 45 seconds to 1 minute for the backlight to go out. I have my bb screen settings to 10 seconds too. Any ideas???
    04-12-09 06:58 PM
    Tafasa, awesome app. One small question for you, I've set my autolock to 10 seconds, yet when I put my phone down, it takes what feels like 45 seconds to 1 minute for the backlight to go out. I have my bb screen settings to 10 seconds too. Any ideas???
    The backlight timeout before the lock enables shouldn't be affected by PatternLock at all. The timer only kicks in when the backlight goes off. If you have the backlight timeout set to 10 seconds for the BlackBerry, then your screen should turn off after 10 seconds, and then 10 seconds later the lock will enable. Not sure why your backlight is taking so long to turn off.
    04-12-09 07:04 PM
    The backlight timeout before the lock enables shouldn't be affected by PatternLock at all. The timer only kicks in when the backlight goes off. If you have the backlight timeout set to 10 seconds for the BlackBerry, then your screen should turn off after 10 seconds, and then 10 seconds later the lock will enable. Not sure why your backlight is taking so long to turn off.
    I def have it the backlight to time out after 10 seconds...didn't happen until I installed PatterLock. Might uninstall it to see if that changes anything. If you happen to figure something out, feel free to give me a holler.
    Thanks!
    04-12-09 07:06 PM
    For the pattern to register, you have to run your finger pretty accurately over the dot. Are you sure you are doing this? Sometimes when you go too quickly, your finger actually misses a dot.
    i have big fingers so thats probably whats happening. i notice that sometimes when i type my thumb will be over one letter but i guess the pad of my thumb is over another bc i get a typo. lol
    04-12-09 07:10 PM
    I def have it the backlight to time out after 10 seconds...didn't happen until I installed PatterLock. Might uninstall it to see if that changes anything. If you happen to figure something out, feel free to give me a holler.
    Thanks!
    Please try uninstalling and seeing if that fixes the problem. Then, if possible, reinstall and see if the problem returns.
    04-12-09 07:15 PM
    i think this program would be even better if it had message indicators on the lock screen! i hear someones phone go off and i need to unlock to see if it was mine.
    04-12-09 07:34 PM
    Yes mobihand store on your pc allows paypal purchases.. thats how i bought it
    04-12-09 07:36 PM
    Just a note: Somehow the lock screen got caught with the keyboard on it and I couldn't unlock because half the lock pad was blocked.

I pulled the battery and when it rebooted, it started locked with the same bug.

I had to call myself, while on the call I was able to delete the app which fixed the problem.

Great app though. Reinstalling now.
    04-12-09 07:49 PM
    Just a note: Somehow the lock screen got caught with the keyboard on it and I couldn't unlock because half the lock pad was blocked.

I pulled the battery and when it rebooted, it started locked with the same bug.

I had to call myself, while on the call I was able to delete the app which fixed the problem.

Great app though. Reinstalling now.
    For some reason it was in compatibility mode. Go to Options > Advanced > Applications > Scroll to PatternLock > Menu > Disable Compatibility Mode, or reinstall (that sometimes fixes the problem)
    04-12-09 07:54 PM
    thanks sir!
    04-12-09 08:03 PM
    I love this lock but is there a way to change the wallpaper and pattern other than re-installing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 08:32 PM
    I love this lock but is there a way to change the wallpaper and pattern other than re-installing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Go to the BlackBerry global options screen (where you change your Screen/Keyboard settings, etc.) and you will find a page there called PatternLock. You can click "Reset Pattern" there and set a new one if you like. All the other options (background, autolocking, etc.) can be changed there as well. If you don't see the item in the global Options screen, try restarting your device.
    04-12-09 08:36 PM
    i love this application. is there anyway RIM's API allows for messaages to be shown? If not possibly making the application simply overlay onto the background transparent to see what messages there may be. thanks!
    04-12-09 08:40 PM
    i love this application. is there anyway RIM's API allows for messaages to be shown? If not possibly making the application simply overlay onto the background transparent to see what messages there may be. thanks!
    Agreed. It would be nice to see the message indicators from the lock screen. I caught myself checking that screen many times today after my phone went off.
    04-12-09 08:53 PM
    great app. And for .99 its a steal.
    04-12-09 09:47 PM
    If this reset happens again let us know because it definitely shouldn't be doing that. Anyone else have this problem?
    Yeah, I had issues this morning. The phone was off (as it is every night). The phone comes on at six and a QuickPull runs at 6:10. Today, QuickPull didn't run. I got a permissions error from PatternLock and it hung there until I picked up the phone a few hours later.

When I entered my pattern, the phone reset - probably QuickPull running. When it finished booting, I was back to the default background in PatternLock.

I like the program, for the most part. I'll make more specific notes about how things go tomorrow morning since I'll be up to watch it more closely.
    04-12-09 09:47 PM
    Yeah, I had issues this morning. The phone was off (as it is every night). The phone comes on at six and a QuickPull runs at 6:10. Today, QuickPull didn't run. I got a permissions error from PatternLock and it hung there until I picked up the phone a few hours later.

When I entered my pattern, the phone reset - probably QuickPull running. When it finished booting, I was back to the default background in PatternLock.

I like the program, for the most part. I'll make more specific notes about how things go tomorrow morning since I'll be up to watch it more closely.
    Can you please update to the latest version as well. Let us know if any strange behavior still happens.
    04-12-09 09:56 PM
1,600 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD