For the pattern to register, you have to run your finger pretty accurately over the dot. Are you sure you are doing this? Sometimes when you go too quickly, your finger actually misses a dot.
    estimated eta for clock update? I love your apps by the way, own them all.
    04-12-09 12:58 PM
    Soon. We have a few more issues to work out still.
    04-12-09 12:59 PM
    Hey taf can you make it to where the default picture does not change once you restart your phone.

And make it so we can add to quucklaunch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 01:39 PM
    I agree combining with quicklaunch would be awesome! Is this possible in a future update?
    04-12-09 01:49 PM
    Hey taf can you make it to where the default picture does not change once you restart your phone.

It shouldn't reset the default picture when the phone resets. It will only reset the picture if it can't find the file anymore (eg. you removed your SD card, and the image was stored there).
    04-12-09 01:54 PM
    While in the middle of uploading the update through the MobiHand developer portal, it started giving errors and wouldn't let the upload work. We have contacted MobiHand for help, and the product has been temporarily "delisted" as there are no files uploaded yet and we don't want people buying the application and not being able to download.

I'll let you guys know when the errors have been fixed on MobiHand's side and the update is available.
    04-12-09 02:16 PM
    Thanks a lot Tafasa!

04-12-09 02:23 PM
    Thanks Taf! My background did actually reset when my phone restarted and it was odd that I had to go through my files to set it again. I agree with the Clock option, in my opinion it should be like AutoLock's features how the user has the option to "Lock" on the charger or not. Message notifications seem to be the only other thing missing. Thanks for all the hard work Taf! Looking forward to the new update today! =)
    04-12-09 02:24 PM
    Thanks Taf! My background did actually reset when my phone restarted and it was odd that I had to go through my files to set it again. I agree with the Clock option, in my opinion it should be like AutoLock's features how the user has the option to "Lock" on the charger or not. Message notifications seem to be the only other thing missing. Thanks for all the hard work Taf! Looking forward to the new update today! =)
    If this reset happens again let us know because it definitely shouldn't be doing that. Anyone else have this problem?
    04-12-09 02:28 PM
    Has anyone gauged their battery life with this running?? it may be too early but can you post your finding that would be appreciated. I will do the same.
    04-12-09 02:38 PM
    I can not find this app at either Mobihand or the Crackberry Appstore.
    04-12-09 02:55 PM
    Mine resets with phone reset
    04-12-09 02:59 PM
    It's been temporarily delisted due to a problem while uploading an update
    04-12-09 03:00 PM
    We have delisted the application temporarily because of a problem that occurred in the MobiHand developer portal while we were uploading the update (refer to my post above). Hopefully, it will be back soon.
    Last edited by tafasa; 04-12-09 at 04:56 PM.
    04-12-09 03:01 PM
    We have delisted the application temporarily because of a problem that occurred in the MobiHand while we were uploading the update (refer to my post above). Hopefully, it will be back soon.
    When it is back, will it be the update or the initial release version?
    04-12-09 03:02 PM
    When it is back, will it be the update or the initial release version?
    The plan is to have the update up there.
    04-12-09 03:04 PM
    Mine resets with phone reset
    Do you have pattern lock set to autolock when the device starts? Is your background stored on the SD card?
    The plan is to have the update up there.
    What exactly does this update fix or differ from the previous?
    Do you have pattern lock set to autolock when the device starts? Is your background stored on the SD card?
    Yes, I have it set to autolock on start and the background is on the SD card.
    04-12-09 03:05 PM
    Read a couple post up from Tafasa.

While in the middle of uploading the update through the MobiHand developer portal, it started giving errors and wouldn't let the upload work. We have contacted MobiHand for help, and the product has been temporarily "delisted" as there are no files uploaded yet and we don't want people buying the application and not being able to download.

I'll let you guys know when the errors have been fixed on MobiHand's side and the update is available.
    04-12-09 03:07 PM
    All I did was press quickpull. And I did not remove the card or picture. Both my wife and I pictures reset once we quickpulled.

It shouldn't reset the default picture when the phone resets. It will only reset the picture if it can't find the file anymore (eg. you removed your SD card, and the image was stored there).
    04-12-09 04:37 PM
    If this reset happens again let us know because it definitely shouldn't be doing that. Anyone else have this problem?
    Im having the same problem,
    whenever i reset my phone it will change the picture to the default.
    04-12-09 04:50 PM
    All I did was press quickpull. And I did not remove the card or picture. Both my wife and I pictures reset once we quickpulled.

We have a possible fix for this included in the update. Still waiting for MobiHand to respond about the problem with the developer portal.
    04-12-09 04:51 PM
    The update is online! PatternLock has been updated to version 1.0.1

NEW IN VERSION 1.0.1
    --------------------------------
    - Signal strength indicator
    - Added more time options for autlocking (10 seconds, 30 seconds, 2 hours, 4 hours)
    - Added the option to disable autolocking when the device is charging
    - Added the option to disable autolocking when the Clock application is running (you need to do this to keep the application from locking your BlackBerry when it is in Bedside mode)
    - Fixed a bug where alarms and alerts would silence when the lock is enabled
    - Possibly fixed a bug where the background image may reset if the image is stored on the SD card and you have PatternLock set to startup with the device (After updating you will need to reset your background image)

To download, just revisit the download link sent to you when you first purchased the application. If you lost the email, visit the "My Account" page in the store and you should find the link there. If you still haven't purchased it and want to buy it, the links are in the original post (it is $0.99 only for a limited time)
    04-12-09 05:03 PM
    Great deal..Thanks
    04-12-09 05:11 PM
1,600 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD