Introducing PatternLock, the pattern based lock application from Tafasa!

You can use your finger to define a unique pattern on a dot matrix that will secure your device. Only that pattern, and in the order you define, will be able to unlock your BlackBerry. This application is packed with features such as the ability to autolock when the device is inactive, autolock immediately on device startup and you can pick your own backgrounds!

To purchase please visit:

The CrackBerry store from your desktop at: (CrackBerry Store Link)

OR

The mobile CrackBerry store from your BlackBerry Storm at: (Mobile CrackBerry Store Link)

As always, more information about this application and all our other applications designed specifically for the BlackBerry Storm can be found at our website: Tafasa
    Last edited by tafasa; 04-22-09 at 01:30 AM.
    04-11-09 02:46 PM
    Wow is it New Application Saturday or something?

I've snagged one of the free copies to try out - I wanted something different than a password entry for locking the screen so this idea looks COOL
    04-11-09 02:50 PM
    Downloading...
    04-11-09 02:52 PM
    YAY!!! I finally got a free copy!!!
    04-11-09 02:54 PM
    this is kool, just got the free copy =D thanks
    04-11-09 02:55 PM
    Cool! Thanks!
    04-11-09 02:58 PM
    Worth the money even if I didn't get a free copy! This is perfect thanks Tafasa!! One of the best apps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 02:58 PM
    It would ROCK if RIM allowed developers to bind an application like this to the 'lock' key on the top of the phone but I gather the API doesn't allow that.

EDIT:: I need to add this to my Quick Launch bar - it's sweet

Thanks, tafasa!
    Last edited by sikpupi; 04-14-09 at 07:37 PM.
    04-11-09 02:59 PM
    Thanks taf I was asking about a program just like this the other day. Paid and well worth. This should be $15.00. Thanks.
    04-11-09 03:08 PM
    code has been used it said? anyways its only 1$
    04-11-09 03:11 PM
    How did u disable all the other keys?

04-11-09 03:21 PM
    outstanding!!! i love it thankyou
    04-11-09 03:23 PM
    While browsing the forum i just came across a idea. There is a iphone slide unlock that doesnt work 100%. It doesnt lock out the green/red buttons. But you have come up with a way to do in your pattern lock. Could you create a Iphone Style Slide Unlock?????
    04-11-09 03:32 PM
    just missed it o well its only a buck looks cool as ****
    04-11-09 03:33 PM
    DMGs idea came alive! Nice!

04-11-09 03:37 PM
    While browsing the forum i just came across a idea. There is a iphone slide unlock that doesnt work 100%. It doesnt lock out the green/red buttons. But you have come up with a way to do in your pattern lock. Could you create a Iphone Style Slide Unlock?????
    i dont have this app (just missed the free copies! oh well) but i highly doubt it's able to "lock out" the red and green buttons. from what i understand, no app is able to override them.
    04-11-09 03:37 PM
    Just bought it through crackberry app store for $.99. It is a cool little app and very functional. Great job!
    04-11-09 03:44 PM
    got the free app already

@iluvricky: this app overrides the red and green buttons, (its just like the blackberry password thingy, where u set the time and u will have to put in the password to get into the phone, except this app u do a secret pattern) wat they cant do is make their apps set the default lock to it)
    Last edited by DriftDevil; 04-11-09 at 03:47 PM.
    04-11-09 03:44 PM
    If a locking app doesn't lock the phone 100% I can't justify paying for it. I just don't see the point if the phone can still unlock in my pocket when any of the physical buttons are pressed.
    04-11-09 03:47 PM
    like i said in the post just above urs, its just like the default password app that comes w the phone, u set the time, and when that time comes (no pun intended) u will have to put the password in (for this app, ur secret pattern) like i have it set to one minute, and when i lock the phone, wait one minute, and then press a button (red, green, back, bbmenu) the password app activates, rite pattern, u r back into the phone, wrong pattern, u r locked out until u get the rite pattern
    04-11-09 03:49 PM
    If a locking app doesn't lock the phone 100% I can't justify paying for it. I just don't see the point if the phone can still unlock in my pocket when any of the physical buttons are pressed.
    DMG was originally going to release this one for free, but didn't want a "copy cat" lock that wouldn't be 110% useable.. well.. he still released the iPhone slider, but hey.. It was still going to be free!

This one looks cool though, got some added features.. hmm
    04-11-09 03:52 PM
    Okay let me get this straight. When I have this lock enabled and any of the 4 physical keys on the front of the phone are pressed in it WON'T unlock like the StormSlider app did ? If that's the case then I'd say its worth paying for.
    04-11-09 03:56 PM
    Okay let me get this straight. When I have this lock enabled and any of the 4 physical keys on the front of the phone are pressed in it WON'T unlock like the StormSlider app did ? If that's the case then I'd say its worth paying for.
    That's correct. If the lock is enabled then none of the hardware keys should be able to unlock the device at anytime until you unlock it with the pattern. You can either have the lock automatically enable itself based on inactive time, or you can manually enable it by assigning it to a convenience key or clicking the icon on the Homescreen.
    04-11-09 03:59 PM
    All buttons are disabled for me

04-11-09 04:00 PM
    Best lock app yet!
    04-11-09 04:00 PM
1,600 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD