@Juggalo20 : thanks

application run not good.

it run good in one click. not run Double Click and more

Sorry. I do not speak English well
    02-23-12 07:21 PM
    Found a bug a think. If I go to MOHK main option (home icon) and try to click on show short cuts, it doesn't show properly. In fact, nothing shows properly in there. I've reinstalled the app but it didn't help.
    What MOHK Version and device do you have and with what OS version?
    I'm running 1.2.2.0 on 9900/7.1.267 and "Show hot ket settings" and all that seems to be ok over here.
    02-23-12 07:46 PM
    What MOHK Version and device do you have and with what OS version?
    I'm running 1.2.2.0 on 9900/7.1.267 and "Show hot ket settings" and all that seems to be ok over here.
    I have exactly the same versions as you. I can't get anything to show up correctly. I might reinstall and not use settings that I backed up and see how I go. But this is obviously a bug.
    02-23-12 07:51 PM
    Okay, reinstalling the app without backed up settings loaded I'm still getting the same bug. When I click on show hot key settings I can't close the app by clicking on back button. I'd have to click option button and select exit. I wouldn't mind being a beta tester as I use my BB thoroughly and it also seems could do with a few more as there are still issues with the app. Cheers
    02-23-12 08:20 PM
    I did test MOHK 1.2.2.0 but I can't re-produce the bug james2k8 is seeing.

This is what I did:

Deleted MyOwnHotKeys from my BB. (Device restarted after this deletion)

Installed MyOwnHotKeys 1.2.2.0 from App World.

Checked "Show hot ket settings" and it worked correctly.
    Did a battery-pull restart and checked "Show hot ket settings" again. It still worked correctly.

Escape key also works correctly (It does close the app as it should).
    02-23-12 11:43 PM
    I did test MOHK 1.2.2.0 but I can't re-produce the bug james2k8 is seeing.

This is what I did:

Deleted MyOwnHotKeys from my BB. (Device restarted after this deletion)

Installed MyOwnHotKeys 1.2.2.0 from App World.

Checked "Show hot ket settings" and it worked correctly.
    Did a battery-pull restart and checked "Show hot ket settings" again. It still worked correctly.

Escape key also works correctly (It does close the app as it should).
    Is it possible that I have different apps installed and different settings on my device that could be causing the issue I'm seeing? I've reinstalled the app more than twice already and I'm still seeing this issue where I couldn't get the show hot key settings to show settings properly. I'm also a BES user if this helps
    02-24-12 12:02 AM
    @James2k8,
    Have you tried to delete (make sure you have stored your settings) the app first and then reinstall?

If the above doesn't work, please copy the file "myownhotkeysconfig.txt" from the root directory on your uSD card to your PC and open it in Wordpad. Then replace all of your personal data (phone #, email address, etc) with 0 and x for each digits. Then send me the modified file so that I can test and see if I can re-produce the bug and remove it.
    02-24-12 09:54 AM
    @James2k8,
    Have you tried to delete (make sure you have stored your settings) the app first and then reinstall?

If the above doesn't work, please copy the file "myownhotkeysconfig.txt" from the root directory on your uSD card to your PC and open it in Wordpad. Then replace all of your personal data (phone #, email address, etc) with 0 and x for each digits. Then send me the modified file so that I can test and see if I can re-produce the bug and remove it.
    Yes I tried uninstalling first and also deleted the config file and I was still getting that same weird issue. I'll send you the text file when I get the chance to jump on a pc. Thanks
    02-24-12 06:45 PM
    Any update on this? I can't reconfigure anything. If I need to reconfigure a short cut I would have to reinstall and go through configuring the short cuts all over again.
    02-26-12 04:39 AM
    Any update on this? I can't reconfigure anything. If I need to reconfigure a short cut I would have to reinstall and go through configuring the short cuts all over again.
    I found the bug and fixed it. I am doing some more testings before emailing you a link to download and test the new version.
    02-26-12 06:57 AM
    I found the bug and fixed it. I am doing some more testings before emailing you a link to download and test the new version.
    Very good news. Looking forward to using this new version. Many thanks for your work.
    02-26-12 07:41 AM
    MyOwnHotKeys 1.2.3.0 Beta is now on the beta link.

Please download it and test the followings:

- MOHK can exit when the james2k8 config file is loaded (only for james2k8)

- See that the new functions run correctly (App Permissions must be set!):

MOHK_Messages_Outgoings
    MOHK_Messages_MMS
    MOHK_Messages_Email
    MOHK_Messages_VoiceMails
    MOHK_Messages_Search
    MOHK_Messages_SMS
    MOHK_Messages_Flagged
    MOHK_Messages_Incomings
    MOHK_Messages_Calls

- See if MOHK_SMS_Page is now switching to SMS inbox faster
    02-26-12 08:08 AM
    Whatever it does, its transparent to me, so its as good as being direct.
    It will be just as transparent in MyOwnHotKeys since the exact same steps are used
    The new MOHK_SMS_Page in 1.2.3.0 is switching very fast (at least on my BB)

MyOwnHotKeys can launch things by just clicking one key, the hotkey.
    No need to click a key first to open a launcher app (before clicking a shortcut key).
    02-26-12 12:40 PM

MOHK_Messages_Outgoings
    MOHK_Messages_MMS
    MOHK_Messages_Email
    MOHK_Messages_VoiceMails
    MOHK_Messages_Search
    MOHK_Messages_SMS
    MOHK_Messages_Flagged
    MOHK_Messages_Incomings
    MOHK_Messages_Calls

None of the MOHK_Messages are working for me on 9900/7.1.0.267 (B921). I triple checked permissions, installed MOHK from scratch. Still no luck. They all just launch messages.
    Vijik likes this.
    02-26-12 01:47 PM
    None of the MOHK_Messages are working for me on 9900/7.1.0.267 (B921). I triple checked permissions, installed MOHK from scratch. Still no luck. They all just launch messages.
    When you select those functions, the app shows parameter field.
    (The parameter is delay in mSeconds).
    Set parameter to 50 and see if it works.
    02-26-12 01:53 PM
    When you select those functions, the app shows parameter field.
    (The parameter is delay in mSeconds).
    Set parameter to 50 and see if it works.
    Ahha. Right on. 50 works 100% of the time (in the short time I've had to test it), tried 45 and that worked about 90% of the time.
    02-26-12 02:20 PM
    Won a copy of this app otherwise I would have purchased it through AppWorld. Anyway with 1.2.2.0 I noticed a few inconsistencies and wanted to see if it makes sense. When you launch the app via the red house icon, the back button doesn't do anything. Normally it would close or let you switch to the home screen.

Also noticed that when you launch MOHaK via the red house icon that pressing the "Show HotKey settings" lists all the keys as disabled even if they aren't. For me 'R' is enabled, but here it lists as disabled. If I try to set it to enable, MOHK doesn't allow me to save probably because in actuality it is already enabled. Letter 'B' I have set as disabled, but if I switch it to enabled then it does ask me if I want to save before quitting. Returning back to this screen still shows as disabled.

Adding onto the previous paragraph, if I enable a key via the red house icon I am not given the option to assign the 4 launches for that given key the way I am when I edit the key directly.
    02-26-12 04:40 PM
    Congrats dimm0k with your win!

Since you won it you must have got it from Mobihand & Channels.

I just released MyOwnHotKeys 1.3 on that store. Can you please upgrade to 1.3 from the store you got it from and then let me know how it goes?
    02-26-12 04:55 PM
    Ahha. Right on. 50 works 100% of the time (in the short time I've had to test it), tried 45 and that worked about 90% of the time.
    Thanks.

I changed the default parameter to 55 (to be on the safe side) in MOHK 1.3.0.0

The parameters field will still be available so that each user can set it as they want (Range from 10 to 1000 mS)
    02-26-12 04:58 PM

MOHK_Messages_Outgoings
    MOHK_Messages_MMS
    MOHK_Messages_Email
    MOHK_Messages_VoiceMails
    MOHK_Messages_Search
    MOHK_Messages_SMS
    MOHK_Messages_Flagged
    MOHK_Messages_Incomings
    MOHK_Messages_Calls

Almost everything got fixed, thanks. There's still a minor glitch where, if I go in to MOHK and change a short cut key from disabled to enabled, the option where you can select apps doesn't display. I would have to save and exit and go back in to be able to list the apps. It's minor as I can make changes at the end, but you might want to take a look at it.

I tested the messages_xxxx and they all work (FYI) Just our of curiosity though, why do you have different short cuts that launch the same app? eg, MOHK_Messages_SMS and MOHK_SMS_Page do the exact same thing.

Also, just found another bug (again minor). When I launch MOHK_SMS_Page, it doesn't always take me to SMS page. It shows me messages page. Happens like 1 out of 40 LOL.

Will update you if I find more issues.
    02-26-12 05:56 PM
    Almost everything got fixed, thanks. There's still a minor glitch where, if I go in to MOHK and change a short cut key from disabled to enabled, the option where you can select apps doesn't display. I would have to save and exit and go back in to be able to list the apps. It's minor as I can make changes at the end, but you might want to take a look at it.

I tested the messages_xxxx and they all work (FYI) Just our of curiosity though, why do you have different short cuts that launch the same app? eg, MOHK_Messages_SMS and MOHK_SMS_Page do the exact same thing.

Also, just found another bug (again minor). When I launch MOHK_SMS_Page, it doesn't always take me to SMS page. It shows me messages page. Happens like 1 out of 40 LOL.

Will update you if I find more issues.
    Thank you for testing and thank you for sending me your config file. Before I had your file I couldn't reproduce the bug.

You are right, MOHK_SMS_Page and MOHK_Message_SMS are the same but I have to keep MOHK_SMS_Page so that new version doesn't mess up hotkeys set by existing users.

If MOHK_SMS_Page doesn't open SMS inbox every time on your BB, try setting its parameter to 60 or more until it opens SMS inbox each single time.

Good to know that the serious bug is gone. I will also fix the other bugs you have found.
    02-26-12 06:33 PM
    Congrats dimm0k with your win!

Since you won it you must have got it from Mobihand & Channels.

I just released MyOwnHotKeys 1.3 on that store. Can you please upgrade to 1.3 from the store you got it from and then let me know how it goes?
    Thanks, yep, I got it through BerryReview's contest.

Nice! Thanks, looks like 1.3 knocked out all of the issues I mentioned... there is one slight thing that I noticed, which isn't that big of a deal than it is an annoyance. I have F assigned to launch Facebook so it's mode is set to enabled. If I jump to another key that is set as disabled, that disabled key prompts me to save even though I did not make any change to it.
    02-26-12 06:39 PM
    Thank you for testing and thank you for sending me your config file. Before I had your file I couldn't reproduce the bug.

You are right, MOHK_SMS_Page and MOHK_Message_SMS are the same but I have to keep MOHK_SMS_Page so that new version doesn't mess up hotkeys set by existing users.

If MOHK_SMS_Page doesn't open SMS inbox every time on your BB, try setting its parameter to 60 or more until it opens SMS inbox each single time.

Good to know that the serious bug is gone. I will also fix the other bugs you have found.
    Where do I set the parameter?
    02-26-12 07:03 PM
    Where do I set the parameter?
    When you select MOHK_SMS_Page to be launched for a hotkey, 2 lines below it, a new parameter field shows up (i.e. 2x A Parameter). That is where you can set parameter for the selected function (in this case MOHK_SMS_Page)
    james2k8 likes this.
    02-26-12 11:09 PM
    When you select MOHK_SMS_Page to be launched for a hotkey, 2 lines below it, a new parameter field shows up (i.e. 2x A Parameter). That is where you can set parameter for the selected function (in this case MOHK_SMS_Page)
    Did you manage to add the media home and help me launch with the latest version?
    02-27-12 12:48 AM
322 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD