1- What happens if you click M once from BB Home Screen, and move your finger down over trackpad, does the blue highlight turn into green highlight?

2- if the answer to 1 above is Yes, can you then use trackpad to (green) highlight AdressBook and click trackpad to launch AddressBook?
    So sad, No
    09-01-12 11:41 AM
    Are you working on it?

Why dont you provide OTA or Download Link for this app. I dont like App World, and I cannot test this app on 8820 Simulator cause 8820 Simulator cannot connect to App World Plugin
    09-02-12 05:52 PM
    I bought a 8820 and should get it in post on Thursday. When I get it I will load the app on it and see what the problem is.

This app is only available through App World.
    Simulators can't be connected to App World for very good reason
    09-02-12 06:15 PM
    Why are you using a simulator, are you a developer?
    09-02-12 06:20 PM
    No, I just wanna test it on some other situation just for sure
    09-03-12 02:12 AM
    Nothing... Edited...
    Last edited by KaiStone; 09-03-12 at 01:48 PM.
    09-03-12 12:50 PM
    @KaiStone,

I got my 8820 yesterday and was happy to be able to reproduce the bug you saw.

It is fixed now and the new version, 1.3.5.1, with the fix is submitted to App World. You should be able to download it within next 40 hours.
    KaiStone likes this.
    09-05-12 05:37 AM
    I had shortcutme for a bit, bought myownhotkeys and now my space bar does not open shortcutme. I set space in MOH to disable, but cannot get it to work in SCM.
    09-06-12 10:07 AM
    I had shortcutme for a bit, bought myownhotkeys and now my space bar does not open shortcutme. I set space in MOH to disable, but cannot get it to work in SCM.
    After setting a hotkey to disable, you need to restart the BB, if yo wwant other apps (like ShortcutMe) to regaing their hotkey.
    Have you done a battery-pull restart?
    TafferJim likes this.
    09-06-12 10:49 AM
    After setting a hotkey to disable, you need to restart the BB, if yo wwant other apps (like ShortcutMe) to regaing their hotkey.
    Have you done a battery-pull restart?
    Twice, and SCM still does not launch with space key. Got it after the 3rd battery pull.
    Last edited by TafferJim; 09-06-12 at 11:08 AM.
    09-06-12 11:01 AM
    Twice, and SCM still does not launch with space key. Got it after the 3rd battery pull.
    Okay, then you have 2 options:

1- In MOHK, set Space hotkey's '1xSpace' to ShortcutMe, and set 'Mode' to 'Enabled'.

2- Set Space hotkey's 'Mode' to 'Disabled' and move + icon in BB Home Screen to a subfolder in BB Home Screen (and do a restart).
    TafferJim likes this.
    09-06-12 12:12 PM
    It's very kind of you Vijik and you're absolutely the best coder I've never seen.

Once again, many thanks for your kind support
    Vijik likes this.
    09-06-12 02:08 PM
    after updating to the newest version. My sms messages page shortcut doesn't work anymore, it will only go upto the unified inbox window.
    09-11-12 07:20 PM
    after updating to the newest version. My sms messages page shortcut doesn't work anymore, it will only go upto the unified inbox window.
    Have you set app permissions after the upgrade (open MOHK, and click on 'Set App Permissions' button)?
    09-12-12 12:23 PM
    I have one issue with my hotkey set to "Messages".
    My "m" hotkey is set to messages. (not enabled multiclick for this hotkey). Some time it opens missed call list or text messages ( I am not sure of text messages)
    How could I solve this issue ?
    I am also not able to open google talk with either myownhotkey or even shortcutme.

Btw, thanks Vijik for making one of the best (maybe the best) app (shortcutme) I have ever used in any Os.
    09-12-12 12:57 PM
    I have one issue with my hotkey set to "Messages".
    My "m" hotkey is set to messages. (not enabled multiclick for this hotkey). Some time it opens missed call list or text messages ( I am not sure of text messages)
    How could I solve this issue ?
    I am also not able to open google talk with either myownhotkey or even shortcutme.

Btw, thanks Vijik for making one of the best (maybe the best) app (shortcutme) I have ever used in any Os.
    What version of MyOwnHotKeys do you run?
    09-12-12 01:29 PM
    What version of MyOwnHotKeys do you run?
    It's 1.3.5.1
    09-12-12 01:56 PM
    It's 1.3.5.1
    Open MyOwnhotKeys and click on 'Set App Permissions' buutton.
    Then find MyOwnHotKeys in Options > Application Management and see if its Interaction > Inpuut-Simulation is set to Allow.
    Then try to see if M hotkey always open emails or not.
    09-13-12 01:35 PM
    Open MyOwnhotKeys and click on 'Set App Permissions' buutton.

Then find MyOwnHotKeys in Options > Application Management and see if its Interaction > Inpuut-Simulation is set to Allow.

Then try to see if M hotkey always open emails or not.

It does not change to Allow. When I select Allow from the drop down menu, it goes back to Custom.
    09-13-12 03:05 PM
    It does not change to Allow. When I select Allow from the drop down menu, it goes back to Custom.
    1- Is this hapening for 'Interactions' or for 'Input Simulation'?

2- Are you on BES or BIS?

3- Do you have an IT policy on your BB that doesn't allow to set 'Input Simulation' for any app on your BB?
    09-13-12 03:36 PM
    1- Is this hapening for 'Interactions' or for 'Input Simulation'?

2- Are you on BES or BIS?

3- Do you have an IT policy on your BB that doesn't allow to set 'Input Simulation' for any app on your BB?
    sorry, I thought I had to Allow the set the entire interactions. when I expand the interactions, everything is set to Allow(including Input Simulation), except Security Timer Reset. (which is set to Deny and greyed out)
    I am on BIS.
    09-14-12 02:14 AM
    For some reason, with this latest update, my "E" key will ALWAYS display the settings page. And, it will not be the settings page for "E", but have no key's setting page.

Torch 9810 OS 74.0.0.439

Jeffrey
    09-18-12 03:20 PM
    For some reason, with this latest update, my "E" key will ALWAYS display the settings page. And, it will not be the settings page for "E", but have no key's setting page.

Torch 9810 OS 74.0.0.439

Jeffrey
    same with me too....

Sent from my Playbook using Tapatalk
    09-18-12 03:32 PM
    Do you guys who experiencing problem with E hotkey see an icon with the name
    mohk_e
    in BB Home Screen?
    09-20-12 05:34 PM
    there isnt any such icon.
    I have found out that, if icon "E" is hidden, the hotkey doesn't work.
    if does work if icon is unhidden. But clicking on the icon, wheather hidden or unhidden, works fine.

Sent from my Playbook using Tapatalk
    09-21-12 12:33 AM
322 ... 910111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD