Hello, I was considering getting this app, but before I do I wanted to be sure how it works.
    When I map shortcuts to keys like v, c, or h and press one of them while on my home screen, will the shortcut launch right away or will a menu open (provided that I haven't mapped any multi clicks on those keys) ? Similarly, will any menu open when I use the regular BB shortcuts like l, n, b without a menu opening (provided that I haven't mapped anything on them) ?
    Each hotkey has a setting for MultiClick functionality. If you turn off the MultiClick for a hotkey, Yes, as soon as you hit that hotkey, it will launch what it is set to launch.
    (If MultiClick is enabled, then a menu shows up as you click the hotkey multiple times).
    The above is valid for all and each hotkey (A-Z, Space)
    07-16-12 10:23 AM
    Excellent, thank you for the prompt reply. I'll get this app soon.
    07-16-12 10:34 AM
    Did you get 1.3.5.0 from App World at the end?
    AppWorld does not show 1.3.5.0 for me at all.
    07-16-12 11:19 AM
    AppWorld does not show 1.3.5.0 for me at all.
    What is your BB model and what version of BB OS do you run?
    07-16-12 01:05 PM
    What is your BB model and what version of BB OS do you run?
    Torch 9810 OS 7.0.0.439.
    07-16-12 01:35 PM
    Torch 9810 OS 7.0.0.439.
    Was wondering if there is any progress on this?
    07-20-12 01:44 PM
    Was wondering if there is any progress on this?
    I double checked on App World (developer) portal.
    1.3.5.0 is available for 9810. It is odd that your App World doesn't show that.

Send me an email (support at shortcutme dot com).
    07-21-12 07:20 AM
    Iconify can map the $ key.
    What version of Iconify maps the $ key? Would love to have this.
    07-23-12 01:52 PM
    What version of Iconify maps the $ key? Would love to have this.
    "0" (zero) is mappable in latest version of Iconify, but $ is not -- don't think that it ever was.
    07-23-12 02:03 PM
    I have problem with this App, MultiClink doesn't work.

If Mode is Enable, MyOwnHotKeys can Open the App, but if I set Mode is Enable+MultiClick, the hot key has no effect

Im using MyOwnHotKeys 1.3.5.0 in BB 8820 (OS 4.5.0.187)
    08-31-12 01:49 PM
    I have problem with this App, MultiClink doesn't work.

If Mode is Enable, MyOwnHotKeys can Open the App, but if I set Mode is Enable+MultiClick, the hot key has no effect

Im using MyOwnHotKeys 1.3.5.0 in BB 8820 (OS 4.5.0.187)
    Tell me a bit more about the setting you have, so that I can try to find out what the problem is:

1- What hot key is this about?

2- For the hotkey that doesn't work, what have you set '1xLaunches', '2xLaunches', '3xLaunches', '1xAlternativeLaunching', '2xAlternativeLaunching', '3xAlternativeLaunching' to?
    KaiStone likes this.
    08-31-12 07:38 PM
    Tell me a bit more about the setting you have, so that I can try to find out what the problem is:

1- What hot key is this about?

2- For the hotkey that doesn't work, what have you set '1xLaunches', '2xLaunches', '3xLaunches', '1xAlternativeLaunching', '2xAlternativeLaunching', '3xAlternativeLaunching' to?
    After installing, I set the hot key and have no further config. Its happening on ALL hot keys.

1x, 2x and 3xLaunches I choose a Application (like BeWeather, BBWeather, Google Maps, MGMaps), and AlternativeLaunching is None.
    09-01-12 04:22 AM
    After installing, I set the hot key and have no further config. Its happening on ALL hot keys.

1x, 2x and 3xLaunches I choose a Application (like BeWeather, BBWeather, Google Maps, MGMaps), and AlternativeLaunching is None.
    Assuming you have set the C hotkey settings like this:

For Key: C
    Mode: Enable+MultiClick
    1xLaunches: Calendar
    2xLaunches: Calculator
    3xLaunches: Camera

What happens when you are in Home Screen and you hit C key once?
    09-01-12 05:46 AM
    Nothing happends when I press C only once.

The Loading Icon appears but Calendar does not display.

When I set the 1xL as MOHK_*something*, the Application is launched, but MultiClick still doesnt work.

More details, the MultiClick Panel shows up, and lists applications. But although I press multi keys, only the first application is launched.

Im planning to reinstall ROM, downgrade to 4.5.0.174 and see what happens
    09-01-12 06:55 AM
    Nothing happends when I press C only once.

The Loading Icon appears but Calendar does not display.

When I set the 1xL as MOHK_*something*, the Application is launched, but MultiClick still doesnt work.

More details, the MultiClick Panel shows up, and lists applications. But although I press multi keys, only the first application is launched.

Im planning to reinstall ROM, downgrade to 4.5.0.174 and see what happens
    I am confused. In the beginning of your post you write that when you press C nothing happens. But then 3 lines below that you write that multiclick panel shows up and lists applications.

Again, what happens when you click C in BB home screen? Do you see multiclick screen, or nothing happens?
    09-01-12 07:21 AM
    If 1st App is your MOHK_, it can launch, but if it's a App, nothing happens. But even can launch MOHK_ shortcut, MultiClick Panel shows up but I cannot launch 2nd, 3rd and 4th App.
    09-01-12 07:27 AM
    I downgrade from 188 to 174

This is how I setup Hot Key M

1. Google Maps
    2. AddressBook
    3. Calendar
    4. Messages

AlternativeLaunching for All: None

When I press M once, Google Maps is launched perfectly

When I press M multi times, the MultiClick Panel shows, then Close and nothing more.
    09-01-12 07:39 AM
    I downgrade from 188 to 174

This is how I setup Hot Key M

1. Google Maps
    2. AddressBook
    3. Calendar
    4. Messages

AlternativeLaunching for All: None

When I press M once, Google Maps is launched perfectly

When I press M multi times, the MultiClick Panel shows, then Close and nothing more.
    When you press M once, do you see Multiclick window for a short time?
    09-01-12 07:44 AM
    Yes I can see it.
    09-01-12 07:48 AM
    Yes I can see it.
    That is an important detail.

It is not called "nothing happens".
    When "Nothing happens", it leads me to think that the app doesn't launch at all when you click a hotkey..

When "MultiClick opens, ...", I know the first part is okay (MOHK is launched with a hotkey) and I can concentrate about what goes wrong after that.

Now back to your M hotkey:

What happens if you click M once, then wait a bit (between 0.5 to 1 second) and then click M again? Do you see AdressBook gets highlighted in Multiclick window?
    09-01-12 08:18 AM
    Oh sorry, my bad English

OK, Click M once, and wait for a while then M again, the blue highlight is on Google Maps. All the other lines are red.
    09-01-12 08:32 AM
    Oh sorry, my bad English

OK, Click M once, and wait for a while then M again, the blue highlight is on Google Maps. All the other lines are red.
    No worries. Details help me to pinpoint the problem.

Now, what happens after your second click, after Google Maps is (bue) highlighted, does the MultiClick window disapear after a short time (about 1 second)?
    09-01-12 08:53 AM
    Yes, the window closes automatically, and Google Maps does not run. In fact, no application runs.
    09-01-12 09:34 AM
    Yes, the window closes automatically, and Google Maps does not run. In fact, no application runs.
    1- What happens if you click M once from BB Home Screen, and move your finger down over trackpad, does the blue highlight turn into green highlight?

2- if the answer to 1 above is Yes, can you then use trackpad to (green) highlight AdressBook and click trackpad to launch AddressBook?
    09-01-12 10:35 AM
    "0" (zero) is mappable in latest version of Iconify, but $ is not -- don't think that it ever was.
    I have Iconify 1.6.5.2.

1. Open the main Iconify app to get the Iconify Options screen.
    2. Go to General Setting.
    3. Where it says "Custom Hotkeys", add whatever currency character you have your BB currency / $ key configured to show - in my case this is a �, but it could equally be a $.
    4. Save.

Now when you add a new Iconify link the $ key will be available to assign - in my case it is shown as a � at the bottom of the list of assignable keys.

For me both Iconify and MyOwnHotkeys are excellent apps and I have them both installed. Neither of them performs all of the functions I need - I need both to cover that. Ideally I'd like to just have one app installed if possible - perhaps future improvements will allow this. Thanks to both developers.
    09-01-12 11:13 AM
322 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD