@Juggalo20 and Jordan559,

I see the bug. Thanks for reporting it. I will fix it and give you a link to download the new version and test.

Hi Vijik.... Any word on taking care of the bug u were working on for us?
    03-01-12 01:37 PM
    Hi Vijik.... Any word on taking care of the bug u were working on for us?
    It is fixed now. In few hours, when I am done doing some testings (for other features) I will email you a link to download it.
    (I will most likely submit it for App World approval today)
    03-01-12 01:47 PM
    Thanks a ton. Do. U need my email or will u just send it thru CB pm?
    03-01-12 02:02 PM
    Thanks a ton. Do. U need my email or will u just send it thru CB pm?
    If you already have registered an email address for your CB account, I will be able to send you email (without know your email address). If not, I send you a pm.
    03-01-12 02:10 PM
    MyOwnHotKeys 1.3.2.0 is now ready for download from the beta link (jordan559 I sent you an email about the link).

Please download it and see if the DisplayName bug is removed or not.
    03-01-12 03:14 PM
    Thanks Vijik!! I download it removed the parts the showed the extra names and rebooted and all is well. The names are all correct now. Thanks for taking care of it for me.
    03-01-12 03:30 PM
    Thanks Vijik!! I download it removed the parts the showed the extra names and rebooted and all is well. The names are all correct now. Thanks for taking care of it for me.
    Perfect.

Thank you for reporting back.

I will now release it on Mobihand & Channels and also submit it to App World.
    03-01-12 03:32 PM
    Help_me still doesn't work for me

I might just wipe and reload my OS.
    03-01-12 06:33 PM
    Help_me still doesn't work for me

I might just wipe and reload my OS.
    I tried MOHK_HelpMe on yet another 9900 and it was working fine.
    But before you reinstall OS, let me get you a beta version and see if that one is working (saving you the hassle of re-installing BB OS).
    03-01-12 06:43 PM
    I tried MOHK_HelpMe on yet another 9900 and it was working fine.
    But before you reinstall OS, let me get you a beta version and see if that one is working (saving you the hassle of re-installing BB OS).
    I'm already on 1.3.2.0 but if there's a newer version I'll gladly try it.

Thanks.
    03-01-12 07:03 PM
    I'm already on 1.3.2.0 but if there's a newer version I'll gladly try it.

Thanks.
    I am making a newer version for your BB with changed MOHK_HelpMe parameters.
    03-01-12 07:30 PM
    Vijik. I just had a quick question. When I try to setup BBM or app world into a hot key when I say set it up for B it won't launch, nothing happens for me. Thanks again for all ur help.
    03-02-12 01:44 AM
    Vijik. I just had a quick question. When I try to setup BBM or app world into a hot key when I say set it up for B it won't launch, nothing happens for me. Thanks again for all ur help.
    For launching App World:
    Launches: App World
    Alternative Launch: #

For launching BBM:
    Launches: BlackBerry Messanger_BG
    03-02-12 05:20 AM
    I am making a newer version for your BB with changed MOHK_HelpMe parameters.
    Please let me know when it's ready. Thank you for your work.
    03-02-12 09:16 AM
    Please let me know when it's ready. Thank you for your work.
    MyOwnHotKeys 1.3.2.1 is now ready for you. Please download it from the beta link I gave you and see if MOHK_HelpMe works on your BB.
    03-02-12 08:41 PM
    A little issue i found with the restore, for this example I will use the A key

Open A key config
    Make a backup (menu key, store on uSD)
    change what 1x A does
    save changes
    Open config for A
    restore backup (menu key, restore settings)
    app does not exit
    hit EscKey
    get prompted to save changes
    If you save changes A key conf is NOT restored
    The menu item for restore is called "Restore Settings from uSD & Exit".
    It did not exit and therefore allowed you to change the restored value.

That menu option is now fixed (in 1.3.2.1 beta) so that it forces the app to exit after restore (as the name indicates). It looks like that it fixes the problem.
    03-02-12 08:46 PM
    It appears that there is a signing error with the version that you posted at the beta link.
    03-02-12 09:04 PM
    It appears that there is a signing error with the version that you posted at the beta link.
    Thanks for letting me know.

It is fixed now.
    Please try to re-download it.
    03-02-12 09:10 PM
    @Visortgw, if you have downloaded 1.3.2.1, check and see if MoHK_HelpMe works on your BB.
    03-02-12 09:29 PM
    @Visortgw, if you have downloaded 1.3.2.1, check and see if MoHK_HelpMe works on your BB.
    still doesn't work for me. I'm gonna wipe and reload OS without the shrink and see if it makes any difference.
    03-03-12 05:42 AM
    still doesn't work for me. I'm gonna wipe and reload OS without the shrink and see if it makes any difference.
    What are you using to shrink? I use a combo of BBH Tool and a little bit of manual shrinking of things BBH doesn't cover. Does the help me/escreen work for you at all? Alt+shift+h from the homescreen?
    03-03-12 05:47 AM
    What are you using to shrink? I use a combo of BBH Tool and a little bit of manual shrinking of things BBH doesn't cover. Does the help me/escreen work for you at all? Alt+shift+h from the homescreen?
    I use BBH tools. Yes Alt+Shift+H works fine.
    03-03-12 05:49 AM
    I use BBH tools. Yes Alt+Shift+H works fine.
    Weird and lame
    03-03-12 05:53 AM
    Weird and lame
    Yep and the reload of OS didn't help either. I guess I'll just have to wait till Vijik works out the solution.
    03-03-12 07:00 AM
    Yep and the reload of OS didn't help either. I guess I'll just have to wait till Vijik works out the solution.
    I did some more changes in 1.3.2.2 (on beta link). Please download it, make sure after device restart you go in the setting page and hit "Set App Permission" before testing MOHK_HelpMe.
    mhw100 likes this.
    03-03-12 10:42 AM
322 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD