QuickLaunch does it through launching messages then using alt+s. Which Vijik already said will be added to MyOwnHotKeys.
    Whatever it does, its transparent to me, so its as good as being direct.
    02-20-12 05:53 PM
    Whatever it does, its transparent to me, so its as good as being direct.
    It will be just as transparent in MyOwnHotKeys since the exact same steps are used
    02-20-12 05:54 PM
    I have version 1.2.1.0 ready and all of the mentioned functions are working (at least on my BB).
    If you want to test it, let me know.
    Sorry my bad. I'm on 1.2 If you're looking for another beta test I'm keen to test some functions for you as I'm a customer on using short cuts.
    02-20-12 06:16 PM
    You haven't been lucky.

MyOwnHotKeys have been under harsh beta testing since a month ago.
    Its release was delayed for a week because I wanted to wait for CrackBerry mods to write a short review for it.
    You are correct that I haven't been lucky; miss the $0.99 for QL as well.

Back to the topic:

This is a great app and will definitely pick this up (for me and the wife). I am going to get the ShortCutMe as well to be so that macro can be launch with a single button.
    02-20-12 07:11 PM
    @Flip4life4751,
    Juggalo20 is correct. It is not necessary to reinstall the app when you Enable/Disable a hotkey. Even if your BB OS (what Os version do you have BTW?) is very stubborn, the worse thing you need to do is to restart the BB. But most of the time "Refresh OS Settings" should do the job.

Good that the V hotkey problem is solved.

Regarding MOHK_SMS_Page: I don't know any other way to go to SMS inbox than "Message, ALT+S".
    What that "SMS" BB icon does, doesn't seam to be available to 3rd party apps (No APIs for opening the SMS inbox directly.

Did you said that the MOHK_Media_x functions work now?
    Yes sir, MOHK_Media_x functions work great!

And yeah, I'v seen the sms box work great when using a theme, but I remember you mentioning that they use java or something that a 3rd party app cannot use.

Thanks for everything man!

(And version 7.1.0.267)
    02-20-12 07:45 PM
    I was in heaven when I finally figured out how to use macros with ShortcutMe (replaced QuickLaunch) for me, but now I'm in even more heaven with this app. I've longed wanted a shortcut button for Twitter, and low and behold, tasks has now been replaced with Twitter for T.

Thank YOU!!! Keep up the amazing work. Absolutely nothing wrong with this application. ShortcutMe integration makes it that much better

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-20-12 11:00 PM
    Hey, is there any way that you can add the shortcut for the BlackBerry Bridge Remote Control? Inside of the new BlackBerry Bridge, you can click "show remote control on homescreen" and then a little icon pops up. I would love to be able to set remote control to "r". I can understand if you can't though.

Thanks!
    02-20-12 11:44 PM
    There's no way for the user to add things to MyOwnHotkeys. I've already emailed Vijik the info on how I got it launched using ShortcutMe (to save him like 3 seconds from figuring it out himself lol). I assume this will be added in the next update of MyOwnHotKeys and other Fonware apps.
    Last edited by Juggalo20; 02-21-12 at 01:01 AM.
    Vijik likes this.
    02-20-12 11:48 PM
    Thanks to the email juggalo20 sent me, yes, I can add it.

However, I have already submitted version 1.2.1.0 for approval.

This will be added to yet another new version (1.2.2.0)
    02-21-12 07:13 AM

As if "thanks to" all I did was save you the 3 seconds it'd take for you get it :P
    02-21-12 07:15 AM
    Nice to hear that many find this app usefull.

If you like the app please consider leaving a review (even if in few words) on App World and also please rate this thread (1-5 star).

Thanks.
    02-21-12 07:16 AM

Sounds great! If you are beta testing that update too, I would be more than happy to test it!

Thanks again Vijik!
    Vijik likes this.
    02-21-12 01:32 PM
    MyOwnHotKeys 1.2.2.0 is ready for download.

To those beta testers who helped me last time: Please download it from the same beta link I gave you and test the followings:

1- Does RemoteControl_MOHK launch Remote Control app?

2- Does Maps launch BlackBerry maps?

3- If you go to Messages, hit ALT-P (phone Calls View), hold down BB/Menu key and switch to BB Home Screen (Without exiting Phone Calls View). Now what happens if you use MOHK to launch Messages? Does it open Messages, Email view? (You need App Permissions set for this).

Thanks.
    02-21-12 05:51 PM
    MyOwnHotKeys 1.2.2.0 is ready for download.

To those beta testers who helped me last time: Please download it from the same beta link I gave you and test the followings:

1- Does RemoteControl_MOHK launch Remote Control app?

2- Does Maps launch BlackBerry maps?

3- If you go to Messages, hit ALT-P (phone Calls View), hold down BB/Menu key and switch to BB Home Screen (Without exiting Phone Calls View). Now what happens if you use MOHK to launch Messages? Does it open Messages, Email view? (You need App Permissions set for this).

Thanks.
    Thanks! Downloading it now.. I'll edit this post and let you know all of your questions in a few minutes!

1) THANK YOU IT WORKS )))))))))))))))

2) Yes!

3) Opens up correctly, did the same thing as the guy below me.
    Last edited by flip4life4751; 02-21-12 at 08:57 PM.
    02-21-12 07:09 PM
    1- Does RemoteControl_MOHK launch Remote Control app? yes

2- Does Maps launch BlackBerry maps? yes

3- If you go to Messages, hit ALT-P (phone Calls View), hold down BB/Menu key and switch to BB Home Screen (Without exiting Phone Calls View). Now what happens if you use MOHK to launch Messages? Does it open Messages, Email view? (You need App Permissions set for this). Opens the Call Log

MOHK 1.2.2.0 on 9900/7.1.0.267
    02-21-12 08:02 PM
    Jugallo20, thanks.

3) Did you click on Set App Permissions after installing 1.2.2.0?
    02-21-12 08:17 PM
    Jugallo20, thanks.

3) Did you click on Set App Permissions after installing 1.2.2.0?
    Ahha....

I always set permissions upon install. But those didn't take... Still had to go into permissions afterwards and allow all. Weird. Also took another reboot for them to take effect.

Works now though. Also works when being in an email inbox, nice fix.
    Vijik likes this.
    02-21-12 08:24 PM
    App World approved MyOwnhotKeys 1.2.1.0 today.

So, everyone should be able to download that version (If you don't see the new version, go to My World of App World, (assuming you are already logged in) hold down ALT key and hit R S T keys).

1.2.1.0 had fixes for MOHK_Media_X functions and MOHK_SMS.
    It also had a new function called MOHK_SMS_Page

(Version 1.2.2.0 is submitted to App World yesterday (after it got beta tested. Hopefully that one will also get approved soon).

Edit: MyOwnHotKeys is updated!
    Last edited by Vijik; 02-22-12 at 09:24 AM.
    TomCanuck likes this.
    02-22-12 06:41 AM
    App World approved MyOwnhotKeys 1.2.1.0 today.

So, everyone should be able to download that version (If you don't see the new version, go to My World of App World, (assuming you are already logged in) hold down ALT key and hit R S T keys).

1.2.1.0 had fixes for MOHK_Media_X functions and MOHK_SMS.
    It also had a new function called MOHK_SMS_Page

(Version 1.2.2.0 is submitted to App World yesterday (after it got beta tested. Hopefully that one will also get approved soon).

Edit: MyOwnHotKeys is updated!
    I'm using MOHK_SMS_Page function in version 1.2.1 but it opens messages inbox instead.
    02-22-12 08:51 PM
    I'm using MOHK_SMS_Page function in version 1.2.1 but it opens messages inbox instead.
    double check all permissions are set to allow. same thing happened to me, I thought they were, but they weren't heh.
    02-22-12 08:54 PM
    double check all permissions are set to allow. same thing happened to me, I thought they were, but they weren't heh.
    Nice!! Went back to set all "Allow" and now work like a charm.. Thanks Juggalo20.
    02-22-12 09:24 PM
    Today, App World approved MyOwnHotKeys 1.2.2.0. So everyone should be able to upgrade to that version (free upgrade).

1.2.2.0 can launch Remote Control app (RemoteControl_MOHK), and BlackBerry Maps.

If a hotkey is set to launch Messages, it will open email inbox of Messages (regardless of what view of Messages have been open before).
    02-23-12 07:07 AM
    @Vijik

Sorry. I bought the application. Now I want to transfer the license to another PIN. I have to do?
    02-23-12 09:12 AM
    @Vijik

Sorry. I bought the application. Now I want to transfer the license to another PIN. I have to do?
    Same as you have to do with any app. If you login using your BBID on a new device, BlackBerry App World will generate you a new serial key.

Sometimes it doesn't RIGHT away (for me anyways). But if i reboot my phone, then clear the cache (open BlackBerry App World, hold ALT and then press R S T) that does the trick
    Last edited by Juggalo20; 02-23-12 at 09:28 AM.
    02-23-12 09:26 AM
    Found a bug a think. If I go to MOHK main option (home icon) and try to click on show short cuts, it doesn't show properly. In fact, nothing shows properly in there. I've reinstalled the app but it didn't help.
    02-23-12 06:53 PM
322 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD