Just went to your website (BlackBerry� Application Developer, BlackBerry Alliance Member� Developer) and
    couldn't find RingScheduler on it. Did I miss it somewhere?
    A website refresh is imminent. In the meantime, you can view all the app details and screenshots at: RingScheduler (TM) - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    12-07-09 09:20 AM
    Thanks for the info, will check it out.
    12-07-09 03:48 PM
    Thanks to everyone who has participated in our Beta testing program for MailMinder. If you still have the Beta version installed, feel free to send us (additional) feedback!

The production version of MailMinder is now available for purchase on the CrackBerry store.

If you have provided Beta testing feedback, you will receive an e-mail for your free copy of MailMinder.

Stay tuned to the CellAvant Forum for upcoming promotions!

Thank you!
    12-08-09 06:02 PM
    Sounds good. By some chance do you know (of hand) what is
    different (if anything) from the production version and beta?
    12-08-09 06:14 PM
    Sounds good. By some chance do you know (of hand) what is
    different (if anything) from the production version and beta?
    Here are the changes:

• Rules can be backed up and restored via Desktop manager (and will be preserved across OS upgrades and device swaps)
    • Create rule popup reformatted slightly to fit better on small screens
    • Rules list screen reformatted so that more rules are visible at one time
    • Editing of rule match text and actions supported (and the default action when clicking on a highlighted rule in the list screen)
    • Search for rule function replaced with a filter of rules that will be displayed in the list view (use escape to remove the filter and see all rules again)
    • Rule list view ordered by time/date that rules were last used, from most recent to never
    • Recommend to a friend feature added to easily tell all your friends to buy our app
    • When adding a rule to delete a message, or mark a message as read, that rule is automatically applied to the message from which it was created
    • Turning off the blink or steady on (alert) light more closely follows standard RIM behavior
    • You can cancel a long running "apply rules now" function by selecting the menu item again, and choosing cancel
    • Custom Storm build with better touch screen and rotation support available (works with both 4.7 and 5.0)

I think that covers it for now. We also have a list of feature enhancements to include in future versions, and are always eager for additional suggestions!
    12-08-09 07:32 PM
    Wow that sounds good...
    You made a good program even better....
    12-08-09 07:48 PM
    Wow that sounds good...
    You made a good program even better....
    Thanks. And to save anyone from searching, you can jump to the (mobile) store link right here:

App Store
    12-08-09 08:34 PM
    Hi,
    I forgot to ask and don't see it in the changes,
    but I was wondering if we are able to change the alert (sound)
    to something that we have on our bb already.
    And if not, are there any plans to have that
    option in any other build.
    Would be really nice if you could set a different
    alert (sound) for each different MailMinder.
    12-09-09 01:40 PM
    Hi,
    I forgot to ask and don't see it in the changes,
    but I was wondering if we are able to change the alert (sound)
    to something that we have on our bb already.
    And if not, are there any plans to have that
    option in any other build.
    Would be really nice if you could set a different
    alert (sound) for each different MailMinder.
    In this version you cannot choose or customize the sound. That is very high on the list of enhancements for an upcoming version, along with customizing the color of the light for different rules.
    12-09-09 01:44 PM
    In this version you cannot choose or customize the sound. That is very high on the list of enhancements for an upcoming version, along with customizing the color of the light for different rules.
    Thanks... Now both of those sound great.
    Hopefully that "upcoming version" will be soon..
    12-09-09 01:54 PM
    when should we be receiving the email for the free copy?...hehe
    12-09-09 01:59 PM
    when should we be receiving the email for the free copy?...hehe
    For beta testers who provided feedback, you will receive email with a coupon to get your copy for free. I expect that email will be sent before the end of the week. It's already been done for the other product we just released (RingScheduler) and this one is just a few days behind it.
    12-09-09 03:00 PM
    This discussion has been moved to the following thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f199/ma...ussion-382311/
    12-09-09 04:18 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD