Thank you!
    05-03-10 01:23 PM
    Thanks to everyone who provided feedback on the MailMinder 2.0 Beta!

The Beta period is over and MailMinder 2.0 is officially being released.

We welcome your continued feedback and we appreciate your support.
    05-18-10 08:27 PM
    Thanks to everyone who provided feedback on the MailMinder 2.0 Beta!

The Beta period is over and MailMinder 2.0 is officially being released.

We welcome your continued feedback and we appreciate your support.
    I am going to buy this.
    Are all the bugs and improvements suggested during beta being implemented ?

Can i install this over the beta ?
    05-18-10 10:10 PM
    I am going to buy this.

Not everything; the notable things that were changed since the beta are:

• Copy and paste support added for text input fields
    • When creating a forward action, if a contact in the addres book has more than one email address, you can now choose which one to use
    • Improvements to the colors used for blinking the LED
    • Improvements to the graph and legend used to display today's usage statistics
    • Fixed some case sensitivy problems matching sender names
    • When creating a new rule from the MailMinder rule screen, you can now type in the domain name if you want to createa domain rule
    • Fixed bug with creating rules that have an empty match string

A variety of other bug fixes and tweaks were made, but those are the most significant.
    05-19-10 12:32 PM
    Good stuff, the beta was fairly painless to use.
    05-19-10 12:37 PM
    I am going to buy this.

And yes, you can install the release/production version of MailMinder 2.0 right over the Beta version as an upgrade.
    05-21-10 09:18 AM
    In exchange for your feedback, we will provide you a free copy of MailMinder 2.0 when it ships.
    Not to be a pest, but when were you planning on sending out the free copies to the beta testers who provided feedback? Thanks for such a great product!
    05-21-10 11:16 AM
    Not to be a pest, but when were you planning on sending out the free copies to the beta testers who provided feedback? Thanks for such a great product!

+1 I would like to know that as well. Both my wife and I sent in feedback through the app like it was stated in order to receive the free copy per the OP. I believe the feedback was very legitimate and not bogus.
    05-23-10 09:54 PM
    +1 I would like to know that as well. Both my wife and I sent in feedback through the app like it was stated in order to receive the free copy per the OP. I believe the feedback was very legitimate and not bogus.
    Same here. My trial exp tomm. I thought my effort and feedback throughout the beta was legitable as well. I sent via the feedback within the app and on this forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 12:19 AM
    An email has been sent to everyone who provided beta testing feedback for MailMinder 2.0 with instructions on how to redeem a free copy of the release version (2.0.7).

Thanks again to everyone who provided beta feedback!
    05-25-10 12:11 PM
    Thank you! It is appreciated
    05-25-10 12:13 PM
    An email has been sent to everyone who provided beta testing feedback for MailMinder 2.0 with instructions on how to redeem a free copy of the release version (2.0.7).

Thanks again to everyone who provided beta feedback!
    Thanks, Awesome App
    05-25-10 01:48 PM
    Thank you, very much appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 07:47 PM
    sounds like a app i might be interested in and beta test it, but the link in the original post not working for me, can i get another link or can email it to me @ [email protected]
    05-25-10 08:51 PM
    sounds like a app i might be interested in and beta test it, but the link in the original post not working for me, can i get another link or can email it to me @ [email protected]
    The beta test is over and they have released version 2.0 of MailMinder.
    05-25-10 10:16 PM
    Thanks to all the testers! MailMinder 2.0 is now available for purchase from the store. You can find it here:

MailMinder 2.0 - Communication & Internet BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    05-26-10 10:32 AM
    Just got my activation code email today. Installed 2.0.7. Lost ALL my filters/settings, and now my BlackBerry repeatedly reboots itself for absolutely no reason. These issues need to be addressed. Curve 8330, Verizon Wireless, OS 4.5. Thank you.
    05-26-10 05:39 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD