Okay guys, I was just reading random posts, one in particular talks about what to do if all of your core apps "disappear"???

An idea came to mind... One of the people I work with that has a demo storm. She asked me for help and I noticed in the app list almost everything important had been removed.

I'm assuming the previous rep/user thought they were freeing space or speeding up the device, by crippling it through the App list.

Now, being as the majority of you even in this 3rd party app forum probably download alot of apps, be them free, or useless or paid. And, I'd be more than willing to bet we all show those apps to other people.

And in comes the idea. We need a simple lock prompt that comes up when you try to open the options icon. Even just to trigger the already there lock prompt. Doing so will prevent any knuckleheads from changing any of your settings, or maybe deleting vital info. Being as the phones are handed around alot, esp to demo apps to other ppl, this would be useful to many Storm users.

...just an idea, do you guys think it would be useful? and how hard would it be to do?
    02-22-09 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD